Personal MJ Collection and Official Memorabilia Discussion

Re: Your MJ Collection and Official Memorabilia discussion thread

dup-computer hung up.

Last edited:

Zakk-I'm in the middle of watching your video over on YouTube-LOVE the fact that you put music on in the background-that's great and also that you have closeups of your stuff. But they're all sideways! I'm turning almost upside down to see them. :) But good job.

Also, if you're the lucky recipient of that Life Magazine above, take a video of it inside-I'm DYING to see those pictures in there!

Thank you hun :) hoped you liked my sealed vinyl's & rarities at the end of the video! and i know, it's probably just a force of habit when i'm filming something! i may do another video at some point, and film it completely in landscape! thank you for your kind words anyway :D and of course i will, it would be wonderful if i could get the magazine from TinyandOdd :) she's wonderful!

See I'm such a tech dummy. I didn't know it was because it was filmed in portrait or landscape. I just assumed it was the way you were holding the stuff to the camera.
You have some good stuff and I want that mug. :)
I gave you a thumbs up on YT.

Last edited:

Zak- when u uploaded ur video to YouTube did u get a copyright thing for the music.

Zak- when u uploaded ur video to YouTube did u get a copyright thing for the music.

I didn't, they just placed an ad on the video! i remastered the audio myself, which is why they didn't remove it.. i was watching a film whilst i recorded the video.. and it stars Jason Segel & Cameron Diaz, i'm sure you've heard of it.. haha

I forgot to mention that I met Jennifer Batten one night after her gig and got her autograph(now I'm wondering where I have put it)and I asked her about working with MJ and she replied "He was an amazing man....amazing man"

I forgot to mention that I met Jennifer Batten one night after her gig and got her autograph(now I'm wondering where I have put it)and I asked her about working with MJ and she replied "He was an amazing man....amazing man"

I wonder how she fault about Orianthi stealing her flame? haha

I saw Jennifer on a talk show a few years ago and she talked about when she first met him and he walked in the room.
She said and I quote: "he was fxxxxxg gorgeous".
I certainly appreciated that comment.

I saw Jennifer on a talk show a few years ago and she talked about when she first met him and he walked in the room.
She said and I quote: "he was fxxxxxg gorgeous".
I certainly appreciated that comment.

Well a gals gotta be honest after all.:)

What would you do if you were the camera? ;)

Moonwalker-Set-michael-jackson-22497197-2560-1714.jpg

I mean, I'm gay-gadagay-gagay-dagay-gay, but I can appreciate a good looking bloke, and oooof was he ever a babe :whistle2:

Ha-ha-ha.

^^:swoon: Such a babe, gosh! Deserves a close-up :wub:
3ScVl0f.png

'what would you do if you were the camera?' uhm.. :ph34r: I can't say, lol:shutup:

Something slightly more on topic.. I was wondering if any of you has this book ('Michael Jackson: a tribute to the King of Pop')
0794829295_large.jpg

and if so, would you say it's worth getting it? I'm not able to myself, but I was thinking (if I can find a used one in good condition) it would make a nice birthday present :laugh:

^^:swoon: Such a babe, gosh! Deserves a close-up :wub:
3ScVl0f.png

'what would you do if you were the camera?' uhm.. :ph34r: I can't say, lol:shutup:

I have a feeling we may be thinking along the same lines....but I'm gonna stop now.:eek:ldsmile:

Babe indeed.

If I were the camera?? Ummm-I'm still too lady-like to properly say. I'd give anything tho to have been on that Moonwalker set-even to have been an inanimate object like a camera.

Oh-and thanks for the fanpop link-I've been over there for the last four or more hours and can't tear away. I'm going blind!!!!:(

If I were the camera?? Ummm-I'm still too lady-like to properly say. I'd give anything tho to have been on that Moonwalker set-even to have been an inanimate object like a camera.

Oh-and thanks for the fanpop link-I've been over there for the last four or more hours and can't tear away. I'm going blind!!!!:(

We all have reasons as to why we enjoy the BAD Era, mine is mostly for the album! i mean, every song is flawless :D he looked great during that time also, and the tour is like.. COME ON :wild:

We all have reasons as to why we enjoy the BAD Era, mine is mostly for the album! i mean, every song is flawless :D he looked great during that time also, and the tour is like.. COME ON :wild:
I probably couldn't tell you exactly my primary reason for going a little nutty for the Bad Era. All I know is that I had loved Michael from first sight when he was 11-and every year that love grew. His adult voice in the Jackson's variety show made me weak in the knees.

But when he leaped out from that ceiling in the subway station in Bad and just stood there-I was and still am done for.

(I know, I need to get a grip).

Last edited:

I could say why. And it not just the obvious reason, his almighty gorgeousness, but he was in his prime. His energy, vocals just seems all on point during that tour. Although I love the Dangerous and History as well.

I seem to have become addicted to Human Nature from Wembley recently. Can't get enough of it.

I could say why. And it not just the obvious reason, his almighty gorgeousness, but he was in his prime. His energy, vocals just seems all on point during that tour. Although I love the Dangerous and History as well.

I seem to have become addicted to Human Nature from Wembley recently. Can't get enough of it.

the intro into Rock with You live in Landover is just crazy! what i'd give to see one of the late 1988 shows on Blu-Ray :wild:

the intro into Rock with You live in Landover is just crazy! what i'd give to see one of the late 1988 shows on Blu-Ray :wild:

I haven't seen that one. :( I'll have to watch it.

Question: does anyone know how to tell the original Bad Tour program & the BAD25 reproduction apart?

Signed LP, autographed by Michael/Tito & Jermaine backstage at their Kansas show during the 84' Victory Tour.

Last edited:

Part 2 of my collection
enjoy
frist part of the video is missing.

Recently took a photo with my MJ vinyl collection. Bought a few more since then though.

tumblr_nr2cwhHDLm1qb0daxo1_540.jpg

Last edited:

Here's my small collection! I hope to make it bigger soon.

I also have a This Is It and Bad t-shirt :)

If someone walked me through how to upload photos from my Mac, I could post my collection too :)

Dangerous era was my favorite. Because that is when I was tuned into him. I listened to Will You Be There and it literally changed my life! Michael Jackson's music, words, messages helped me through my darkest time. I was suicidal from about 9 until 13. When I watched the video for WYBT, I went out and bought the Dangerous album. Then heard the song Keep the Faith (ironically or strategically placed after WYBT) and again the message.

After that, I looked at his life. His meanings. His being. I saw that he concurred and continued with life even with the nay sayers-so if he did and in the public eye. So can I.

After that, I started collecting. Wanting. Needing. It made me happy. Words can never put into meaning what he has done for me.

I dropped out of high school, took my GED, moved myself half way cross country by myself, without a job and perm place to live. Finally got a job, and a place to live. Eventually rolled into college. Eventually graduated Nursing School. Now I'm a travel nurse. All because, essentially, of Michael Jackson.

This is why I will always, always, favor Dangerous era over any other era. Though I know that it was probably one of the most difficult times in his life too. But that shows how faithful I was and am.

Paula
website: thoughtsfromatravelnurse.wordpress.com/2015/08/22/unloading/

*Conquered

Hello everyone, i have a lot of pictures but i dont have any account to put them on the net, but it is like this

55 CD
29 BOOKS
49 LP
Around 60 "45 Singles"
10 Original DVD

Everyone here has amazing collections, since I've been a fan for very little time, I am not very proud of my "collection".I'm thinking about getting all the Jacksons albums,The Ultimate Collection and Michael Jackson's Vision!

Anyone bought a CTE shirt? If so where from?

Thanks in advance :)

Back