Peru's shamans predict MJ will get stronger in 2009

Wouldnt know, thats just the way I thought it was meant. But ofcourse its open to debate, the man could just as easily have meant career or something else.
Its just that he was praying or blessing or whatever he was doing for the world leaders "spirits" to be strong (thats what is said right?) So for me it seems more like as a person than career, but if hes stronger as a person wouldnt that have a postive effect on his career and other things anyway

Edit: "protect the spirits" yeah, more or less what I stated

What I find interesting is that they included him with world leaders, just shows how highly MJ is regarded to some
World leaders make sense there the ones that have to run the countries obviously they have a huge impact on us, but MJ you would think he wouldnt have even crossed their minds considering hes 'just' an entertainer and doesnt have as big an impact as the rest included in the ceromony

that's what i was thinking. it's happened a lot. he's always paired with world leaders, around the world...or other pillar-like legends in other walks of life.

OH WOW!!! I love this clip!! Thank you!!

Don't forget that Michael has ancestors that are shamans, on his father's side at least. I found info about that on MJJC in the Family News thread, where Joseph talks about their roots.

This is so beautiful and I hope Michael gets to hear or see this.
PEACE! xxx

p.s. yes, Positive all around for 2009!! :D "Higher Consciousness, Always!" (MJ)

Thank you for the description Sdeidjs. It was very enlightening.

It's just so interesting that they would include Michael's name while praying for certain world leaders. I would love to know how that came about. And when you look at the clip, they actually have a picture of MJ right along with the 3 world leaders. Very interesting indeed!

Your very welcome...anything I can do to help people to come to understand...

Mr.Jackson has always been very spiritual, therefore Artists are unique, deep individuals but yet very simplistic...

From my own experiences...I find that many, not all, don't seem to understand Artistic people, they find us to be different, odd, weird, freaky, complex, and very deep individuals...but if we truly think about it... were really not, we just look beyond, outside of the box...

For example...

"In every Stone, sleeps a Crystal~~~
In every Colour, there's the light~~~

Remember the Shamon when he said~~~
Man is the Dream of the Dolphin~~~

Enigma
Cross of Changes ( BTW: excellent CD)

Odd ..? maybe for some... Spiritual..? for others

Last edited:
oooh well that was fun!
lol yeah i'm willing to bet that one or two or all of them are like hardcore michael fans and insisted he be included. i like how they have all their pictures nicely framed and everything :) oh those shamans..

on a more serious note, i really do love seeing this kind of positivity from all over the world, expressed in various cultures, i really really do

oooh well that was fun!
lol yeah i'm willing to bet that one or two or all of them are like hardcore michael fans and insisted he be included. i like how they have all their pictures nicely framed and everything :) oh those shamans..

on a more serious note, i really do love seeing this kind of positivity from all over the world, expressed in various cultures, i really really do

Me too! And that it comes from such an unexpected place, makes it even better.

Who would have ever thought that the Shamen of Peru had Michael Jackson on their minds. LOL! Just a little more confirmation as to the different and diverse type of people who think about MJ.

It so great that ppl around the world r starting to really understand mike and r giving him a chance once again :)

BRING ON 2009 I SAY! :)

lovely , and a good start for the year. i wish the media will give more attention to this story than the stupid story about his death.

funny how they included him in a ceremony to help protect the spirits of world leaders in 2009. I guess he is a world leader though. The world leader of music :wild:

very cool :D

I read this thread THOUSANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!:wild:

MICHAEL WILL BE STRONGER IN 2009!MICHAEL WILL BE STRONGER IN 2009!MICHAEL WILL BE STRONGER IN 2009!MICHAEL WILL BE STRONGER IN 2009!MICHAEL WILL BE STRONGER IN 2009!MICHAEL WILL BE STRONGER IN 2009!MICHAEL WILL BE STRONGER IN 2009!MICHAEL WILL BE STRONGER IN 2009!MICHAEL WILL BE STRONGER IN 2009!MICHAEL WILL BE STRONGER IN 2009!MICHAEL WILL BE STRONGER IN 2009!MICHAEL WILL BE STRONGER IN 2009!MICHAEL WILL BE STRONGER IN 2009!MICHAEL WILL BE STRONGER IN 2009!MICHAEL WILL BE STRONGER IN 2009!
:party:

:clapping: Hey Dri, that sounds like a good chant you got going on there! I'm joining in LOL!!!

Ya know? For Michael to be heavily on the mind of the shaman during such critical and uncertain times for the world must mean This Vibe of being "Stronger in 2009" he or They were recieving was awfully Powerful! And that can only mean some Goooooooooood stuff for us!!!!!!!!!!

these shamans/psychics say this every year about Mj.

these shamans/psychics say this every year about Mj.

I have heard psychics make MJ related predictions over the years, but this is the FIRST time I have ever heard of Shaman actually performing a "service/ritual" with regard to Michael.

So in 2009 MJ will start lifting weights? And by the time we see him performing on stage again he will be a full out body builder? Awesome!

Yep MJ sure will be stronger in 2009

Thank you for the description Sdeidjs. It was very enlightening.

It's just so interesting that they would include Michael's name while praying for certain world leaders. I would love to know how that came about. And when you look at the clip, they actually have a picture of MJ right along with the 3 world leaders. Very interesting indeed!
Anyone knows why the shamans would include MJ in their ritual?

because of the latest news about him being very sick....they do not want to lose this beautiful inspiration :)

Yes! Michael Jackson will definitely get STRONGER in every good way in 2009!!! He's got God on his team ! :) Thankyou God :)

Back