Pet Peeves

When the Starbucks person or anybody serving me coffee overfills my cup with the hot stuff so that there's no room left for the milk - and I burn my hands because the excess coffee spills! :angry:

I worked at Starbucks for a while and they're supposed to ask "Would you like room in that?" :smilerolleyes: Because, yes, hot coffee spills are irritating, for sure.

I hate when they don't double cup my Americanos. Americanos and tea are the two water-based drinks, hot water is hotter than coffee, therefore it requires double cupping. Plus, I always order a 'short' (and the sleeves cannot accommodate that size.)

I also hate Starbucks' lids because my drink always splashes out of the little hole when I'm walking fast. (Dunkin' Donuts has the best cups and lids. :yes:)

[Imabitofacoffeesnob :ph34r:]

When you're out in the streets and you step on chewed gum...I REALLY hate that!

When you're in the ladies room and you have to go into a stall right after somebody because there's a line and you get a "whiff" of their vajayjay smell....OMG! It is like the most horrifying thing ever! It's like "damn, wash your ish down there lady!" So I always just end up leaving the stall and wait for another one.

:lmao:....you are to funny.....I literally laughed until my stomach hurt.....:lmao:

When someone goes in the shower and you have to go in after them and there's all hairs in the bottom. :puke: Is it that hard to just wash it out?! Gross.

I worked at Starbucks for a while and they're supposed to ask "Would you like room in that?" :smilerolleyes: Because, yes, hot coffee spills are irritating, for sure.

I hate when they don't double cup my Americanos. Americanos and tea are the two water-based drinks, hot water is hotter than coffee, therefore it requires double cupping. Plus, I always order a 'short' (and the sleeves cannot accommodate that size.)

I also hate Starbucks' lids because my drink always splashes out of the little hole when I'm walking fast. (Dunkin' Donuts has the best cups and lids. :yes:)

[Imabitofacoffeesnob :ph34r:]

I also hate rude, arrogant and impatient starbucks customers. My fiancée has had quite a lot of customers having a go because they didn't read the "card machine no working. Sorry for any inconvenience." sign then want to pay with their card and want to know why. I see both sides of the argument and from personal experience and witnessing first hand they get so much stick for something that isn't their fault.

< / rant >

*People who say stuff like 'wow your skinny'; believe it or not, its much harder for some people to gain weight than it is to loose it.

*People who hate gays; you homophobic pricks are the reason Im not 'out of the closet' and dating like all people [STRAIGHT OR GAY!] have the right to.

*People who are ignorent about the conversation theyre having; especialy when it comes to MJ! People still think hes a ped***** - BOTH OF THE BOYS ADMITED THAT HE DID NOTHING! WHAT MORE DO YOU BASTARDS WANT!?
Someone said to me the other day; 'he made himself white with plastic surgery' - first of all he has a skin condition, ITS BEEN PROVEN! Secondly, you cant make yourself white with plastic surgery!

*People who leave lights on; um, hello! Global Warming!

*People who have their shower knobs on the highest possible; especialy in Australia, WE'RE IN A DROUGHT PEOPLE!

*America; first you vote for someone who screws up the world, then you vote for someone based simply that hes black, and then you expect him to make everything better?!

*Religious People; if you look at every war ever fought, it has be because of religion or a system of beliefes [and I challenge anyone to say otherwise]. Also I think it fair to say that most religions are bullshit. (I dont mean to offend anybody, but I have read the Bible & Kuran sand its realy isn't logical).

*People who argue with logic and facts; for reasons Ive listed.

*Vegaterians who eat fish despite the popular beliefe, fish can feel. And so can plants, therefor vegatables and fruits are capable of feeling.

*Vegeterians who wont eat dairy; seriously, just because it comes from a cow, doesn't mean its getting hurt!

*Facebook notivications My e-mail inbox is constantly full of them!

*People who just can't be happy!; I understand its o.k. to be angry, but seriously: 'always look on the bright side of life...'

Ill be absolutly honest I don't like the human race at all. We screw up this beautiful planet and everything living on it. And then we see what we're doing wrong, but do most people give a shit? No.

Having said that, L.O.V.E to everyone on MJJC :)

People who make viruses

Btw@ JohnC - Some people just can't be happy , maybe they have depression or something (not sure if thats what you meant seeing as you were talking about being angry but there you go) but i agree with you about vegeterians and fish

I was actualy recently diagnose with depression. So, no I didn't mean that. I meant people who get angry over nothing but utter bull shit. eg; someone steeling you favourite parking space, getting angry with people over the phone who are doing they're best to help you, etc... I meant people who don't realy have a good enough reason to be angry.

I was actualy recently diagnose with depression. So, no I didn't mean that. I meant people who get angry over nothing but utter bull shit. eg; someone steeling you favourite parking space, getting angry with people over the phone who are doing they're best to help you, etc... I meant people who don't realy have a good enough reason to be angry.

Thought so , no worries although we all loose our tempers over small things some time or another :)

At the supermarket when they stock the grocery items wayyy up high and you can't reach it. I hate asking for help so I usually attempt to get it myself and then I always knock something down and hit somebody on the head, lol. Do they HAVE to build a wall of food items? :smilerolleyes:

People who can't get their kids to behave in public (e.g post office, waiting room, etc....)

Some mothers just look at their kids disturbing people and run all over the place as if they wanted them to be hit by a stranger lol.

Last edited:
:lol: Omg those things are so annoying.
It's worse when they are like unexpected item in bagging area! When you just scanned it and put it in the bag..so annoying.

Or when I bring my own bag and try to put the items in that. "Please put item in bag...please put item in bag...please put item in bag..."

I cannot STAND when people in the supermarket leave their shopping carts in the center of the isle and walk away. Sometimes *I* have to push their cart over so I can pass. Would it kill these selfish people who think they are the only people shopping to push their carts over to the side so others can pass???

Ok, maybe this particular problem is because I shop at a small ghetto supermarket...

And people who talk and talk and talk without coming up for air and allowing YOU to get a word in edgewise. I've been experiencing this much too often lately...so annoying!

ugh! people who mention the endings of tv shows on facebook, I just found out who got kicked off of this week's Biggest Loser and I was waiting til later to watch it, damnit!

Back