Pet Peeves

When my brother and father pee on the bloody toilet seat and don't even wipe it up!

I'm a guy but I don't do it...so why can't they not do it? Do they have bad "aim"? :lol: And not even the decency to wipe it off...eww.

^ Agreed. That is no good. :no: And good for you for not doing that. :) [That sounded really sarcastic, haha, but I didn't mean for it to. I tried to come up with another way to say it, but...:mello:...my brain is only like half way on right now. :flowers:]

People who walk like they have blindfolds on in the street, in malls, stores, etc. Look where you're going, buddy!

Tourists or just any group of people who block the sidewalks by walking together in a line and then they walk too slow. I'm trying to catch my train, here.

Grrr. Yes.

Another thing i hate is when i'm at a concert and the people who are in the front row are usually really tall (like atleast 6ft). I wanna see the band/artist on stage and not the back of someone's head

When my brother and father pee on the bloody toilet seat and don't even wipe it up!

I'm a guy but I don't do it...so why can't they not do it? Do they have bad "aim"? :lol: And not even the decency to wipe it off...eww.

At work we have a sign above our toliet:

"If you sprinkle when you tinkle,
please be neat and wipe the seat! :)"

When the bookstores are stocked with plenty of books bashing or promoting garbage about MJ, while the positive books are relegated to "online only status."

Someone who comments on every little thing that you do. Like, o-f*king-k, I get it I fascinate you...but please shut up! :doh:

Rant over ... lol.

People who literally say "LOL". Why not just... actually laugh? :mello:

At work we have a sign above our toliet:

"If you sprinkle when you tinkle,
please be neat and wipe the seat! :)"

When the bookstores are stocked with plenty of books bashing or promoting garbage about MJ, while the positive books are relegated to "online only status."

i like how you say the shelves are stocked. hopefully, that means they're not selling well.

Teachers who teach just to get paid instead of teaching because they like passing their knowledge on.
I attended college a little while and this history professor said that most of what they teach is garbage, but that is what they are required to teach by the state. So, he'd recommend reading these underground books.

:mello: This might be me. :unsure: Haha. But not really...I really don't watch TV, but I'm not a TV snob (or doth this make one? :unsure:) Well...I definitely don't think I'm better than anyone because of it. :flowers:

Haha, well that is okay. It's just that some people say it with an aire of superiority. I'm sure you don't. :)

When you're out in the streets and you step on chewed gum...I REALLY hate that!

When you're in the ladies room and you have to go into a stall right after somebody because there's a line and you get a "whiff" of their vajayjay smell....OMG! It is like the most horrifying thing ever! It's like "damn, wash your ish down there lady!" So I always just end up leaving the stall and wait for another one.

When you're in the ladies room and you have to go into a stall right after somebody because there's a line and you get a "whiff" of their vajayjay smell....OMG! It is like the most horrifying thing ever! It's like "damn, wash your ish down there lady!" So I always just end up leaving the stall and wait for another one.

^ OMFG. :puke: Yes, that! Eugh.

This is a widespread problem? :bugeyed

This is a really nerdy pet peeve but i really hate it when people spell Spider-Man as Spiderman. Use the Hyphen damn it! Spider-Man is the right way to spell it

This is a really nerdy pet peeve but i really hate it when people spell Spider-Man as Spiderman. Use the Hyphen damn it! Spider-Man is the right way to spell it
I didn't even know that :lol:

Stealing. I absolutely HATE people who steal. I had a Michael fan steal money from me and it hurts, and it's just the most pathetic thing someone could do.

Stealing. I absolutely HATE people who steal. I had a Michael fan steal money from me and it hurts, and it's just the most pathetic thing someone could do.

That's something that get's to me, fans ripping off other fans. For the first few months after MJ's passing, memorabilia and tickets were popping up for ridiculous amounts of money, I know a celebrity dying may raise prices a little bit but I even saw people trying to sell BAD, Thriller, OTW Albums etc. for several hundred, and then people trying to sell TII tickets for 10x they're original price. :mat:

I hope you got your money back, Dutchie. :better::flowers:

That's something that get's to me, fans ripping off other fans. For the first few months after MJ's passing, memorabilia and tickets were popping up for ridiculous amounts of money, I know a celebrity dying may raise prices a little bit but I even saw people trying to sell BAD, Thriller, OTW Albums etc. for several hundred, and then people trying to sell TII tickets for 10x they're original price. :mat:

I hope you got your money back, Dutchie. :better::flowers:

Hey, thanks. No, I didn't get it back.....she blocked me everywhere and even banned me from the forum she's a junior admin of. Claims I was harassing her and treated her badly....well hello! You stole my money! So yes I'm going to PM you about 300 times a day! lol.
The worst thing of it all is that it's a fan who traveled to LA on her own for the memorial just like me, and when she told me I offered her to hang out with me and my friends so she wouldn't be alone and so she'd have a place to stay :doh::doh::doh:

Last edited:
^ Aw man, that sucks. :(

I hate people who just use other people to become popular, and then to make it worse, actually tell them to their face they just used them to get what they want!

When the Starbucks person or anybody serving me coffee overfills my cup with the hot stuff so that there's no room left for the milk - and I burn my hands because the excess coffee spills! :angry:

Thanks for temporarily putting me off women ;)

Back