Petition against daylight savings time lol

well y'all, just don't sleep in then. continue to get up at the same time and just go to bed an hr earlier. it sucks forus not cuz we change times but cuz our shows do. so instead of going to bed at my normal time, if i wanna watch my shows, i gotta stay up late to see them.

haha

also too many time zones here. i want to say there should NOT be a central time zone..we should be on the east coast clock. whats a difference with one hour!! its stupid period. chicago is basically east not in the middle. midwest does not mean we are smack in the middle of the country and need a different time zone. we should be on the same zone as new york. thats bullsh.....

i never realized the whole country changed their times before. my dad told me it was only the midwest because farmers had to get up early. lol but that made no sence to me. now i look at the world clock and all the american times converted.

anyway its stupid. but im assuming its because of one extra hour in summer/spring for light and in winter we lose an hour becaue it gets dark early.. or wait it still makes no sence! and we shouldnt again have so many time zones in one country ...get rid of central !!

i agree with this petition ''spring foreward my a*'' lol ..yup!!

It's good though, because days are then longer, otherwise people are always, like, depressed because you wake up in the morning and it's dark, and you get back in the evening and it's dark (at least where I am, at times)
besides, the best thing about Daylight Saving Time... It annoys my mum.! :D

Daylight savings time gives people more time in the evening while it's still light out in warmer weather. Good for farmers and others that work outside and may need to get additional time to complete harvesting, etc.

Standard time during the winter months supposedly gives a little more light (and possibly a little warmer temp) in the morning for school children waiting for buses, walking, etc.

That's funny :lol:

You could always move to a place that's exempt like Hawaii, America Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands or Arizona and half of Indiana then you don't have to partake in DST :lol:

Last edited:
i don't really pay attention to all that..cus my clock is different from eveybody else's all the time...my body clock doesn't operate with regular clocks. so...i stay ahead just so i can feel like i'm getting up late. lol

Back