petition to ban sky 1 seance with MJ [ All threads merged ]

Re: Michael Jackson "seance" live on British TV???? whaaaaat??

Ill watch it out of interest.

Whats wrong with it if it makes a lot of people feel good after his death. There are people who believe this kind of thing and helps them after someone has died.

Merged all threads.

Last edited:

What IF he makes contact???

tell me you are joking!!!

Unfortunately, she's not joking. But look on the bright side. Acorah and these other mediums are famous for taking on the behavior of their contactees. We could get lucky, and the whole group could start moonwalking while grabbing their crotches.

At which point millions of Sky News subscribers will simultaneously become ill, cancel their subscriptions, and finally realize psychics are frauds.

One can dream...

Unfortunately, she's not joking. But look on the bright side. Acorah and these other mediums are famous for taking on the behavior of their contactees. We could get lucky, and the whole group could start moonwalking while grabbing their crotches.

At which point millions of Sky News subscribers will simultaneously become ill, cancel their subscriptions, and finally realize psychics are frauds.

One can dream...

:lol:

I've just finished watching it and its just so stupid its unreal to be honest I have had much more contact with Michael more than that fraudster and I ain't joking I actually have, I feel his presence all the time I've seen the lot,(I ain't crazy) well anyway the MJ 'super fans' just seemed fake to me especially the girl. It was a complete wast of my time !! wish I didn't watch it I knew it would have been fake but not that obviously fake !!

Back