Pictures / News from Forest Lawn 2011

From TMZ

Hundreds of Michael Jackson fans made the pilgrimage to Neverland Ranch today to commemorate the anniversary of his death -- even though there was no actual event planned.

0625-neverland-tmz-ex-credit.jpg

We're told some fans camped outside the gates of Neverland on Figueroa Mountain Road last night. The fans show up in waves throughout the day -- gathering for a bit, bringing flowers, holding signs, singing songs ... then they eventually leave.

MJ passed away two years ago today

These are from Sunflowers for Michael Group

263736_234876353197836_100000264198606_911216_109324_n.jpg

260321_234876719864466_100000264198606_911236_3129035_n.jpg

261991_234879229864215_100000264198606_911319_3911783_n.jpg
Thank you so much for posting these pictures for us that could not be there in the physical sense....I wish Michael knew how much we all still love him...:boohoo:.....and if Randy tries to steal that teddy bear....I hope he is met with a punch in the face..:ninja:

I really need to go at Forest Lawn one day...

Thanks for posting guys.

thank you for posting those Ivy..that shoe one....did me in...:boohoo:......it is so hard...

Found some pics that friends on my facebook has posted...

fl1o.jpg

fl2vp.jpg

fl6z.jpg

fl7k.jpg

fl8.jpg

fl9gn.jpg

fl10.jpg

fl11.jpg

fl12.jpg

fl13.jpg

randyjackson8 Randy Jackson
Thank you everyone for your love and support today. I will be at Forest Lawn in 10 mins.

Randy just tweeted that he will be at FL in 10 minutes....I tweeted to him...dont steal that teddy bear..:(,,,,,:ninja:

let him go and visit the grave of his brother without taking shit to him. just for ONE day leave him alone. u can talk as much shit as you like tomorrow, but not on june 25th

let him go and visit the grave of his brother without taking shit to him. just for ONE day leave him alone. u can talk as much shit as you like tomorrow, but not on june 25th

Well said...I agree

@ivy, thanks for sharing these amazing pics..

Today has been a lot harder for me than last June 25th... I don't know why. :(

With cameras around ? lol

Today has been a lot harder for me than last June 25th... I don't know why. :(

I totally agree. I've felt devastated all day. I didn't think I had any tears left to cry, but I did.

Thanks to everyone who visited Forest Lawn and for all those beautiful flowers and tributes. It's so good to see how much Michael is loved

Thank you all for the beautiful pictures. It really warmed my heart to see the outpouring of love for Michael :cry:

It's been a VERY VERY VERY difficult day...And seeing these pictures...THAT ONE SHOE...OMFG...I've been trying to hold myself together but I just can't and seeing these pics and feeling how I feel (how we ALL feel)...**shakes head** Thank you all who sent or took things to FL...Thanks to IVY and others who have posted pictures...Michel may be gone PHYSICALLY BUT HE IS HERE WITH US AND IN OUR HEARTS AND WILL BE FOREVER...

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL WHEREVER YOU ARE! FOREVER AND ALWAYS!

MICHAEL = L.O.V.E. and L.O.V.E. = Forever...

so... MICHAEL = FOREVER...

Thanks for the pictures Ivy and everyone else, it looks so beautiful there. I'm really going to try and get to forest lawn next year, I feel as though its something I have to do :cry:

first of all thank u every one for pics.i tried hard to stay away from everything just listen to his songs but at the end of the day i have to come here ,this forum has special place in my heart. still hard ,the wound is healing so slowly,i can feel the pain like it was yesterday .

These are from MJsBillieJ01 at twitter

2rbze47.jpg

11t3pkx.jpg

dqrl28.jpg

30bmrt4.jpg

i love me some Michael but really like that basket of candy looks really juicy i have a sweet tooth and if i was there it would of disapeared runs out thread

The outpouring of love is beautiful.. the flowers are lovely

Wow, I almost made it the whole day without crying, then I went into this post. It's the reason I can't bring myself to go to Forest Lawn yet. :[ But the pictures, presents, etc. are all very lovely. Thanks for posting.

Back