Pictures / News from Forest Lawn 2011

These pictures are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I still can't believe he's gone :cry: I hope to go one day.

I couldn't help but laugh to this one

5872035558_09e33817b5_z.jpg
Gotta love MJ Fans!! :rollin: I'm sure Michael smiled seeing this :lol:

Last edited:
Those roses are beautiful... It's very emotional to see this. all the fan are so great

Thank you for the photos. It's overwhelming to see the outpoor on this day again. So beautifull. I tried to hide for most of the day, as it was to hard on me last year. But still every minute it was on my mind. And I tweeted last night on the exact time my phone start ringing and buzzing 2 years ago.

Here's a movie I saw on Facebook. A beautifull circle is made with fans and afterwards the sing we are the world:

That video did me in. :cry: :cry: :boohooIt was beautiful to see though.

Wow these pictures are really beautiful. They tear me up too, I miss him so much. :(

Hi guys,
I also went there on June 25th and it was beautiful! Seeing all these flowers and gifts for Michael really melted my heart. Some flowers were even brought to the inside of the mausoleum by some security men! And the fans were so nice too - we all met each other and talked together. There were also some Michael impersonaters and other people who danced to his music. Many fans also sang MITM and WATW for Michael there. At 2:26 pm, we did a circle (some photos and videos of it were already posted here) and observed a minute's silence - quite emotional.
It was really beautiful and I spent more than 2 hours there - although I could have stayed the whole day, but I had to fly back to Germany in the evening :(

Here are some photos, taken by me:

148m6mr.jpg

344dvnm.jpg

1zcha1l.jpg

fon5v7.jpg

dhamuh.jpg

68hkwy.jpg

25sbtcn.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I also went there on June 25th and it was beautiful! Seeing all these flowers and gifts for Michael really melted my heart. Some flowers were even brought to the inside of the mausoleum by some security men! And the fans were so nice too - we all met each other and talked together. There were also some Michael impersonaters and other people who danced to his music. Many fans also sang MITM and WATW for Michael there. At 2:26 pm, we did a circle (some photos and videos of it were already posted here) and observed a minute's silence - quite emotional.
It was really beautiful and I spent more than 2 hours there - although I could have stayed the whole day, but I had to fly back to Germany in the evening :(

148m6mr.jpg

344dvnm.jpg

1zcha1l.jpg

fon5v7.jpg

dhamuh.jpg

68hkwy.jpg

zwx4xv.jpg
thank you so much for posting these pictures...it has to be so sad being out side the moselium knowing Michael is inside...I think it would be to much for me to visit.

dhamuh.jpg

Awww, that girl on the left (with the fedora and shades) is a very dear friend of mine! She took my card to FL, but I've yet to see a photo of it.
Thanks for posting these pictures :)

Thanks so much for so many wonderful pictures and for so much love.
Amazing pic, amazing love.

Thank you for posting these...very beautiful but it just reminds me how much he shouldn't be there............should be with his family......(more tears).

Just thought of sharing this poem, which offered me great comfort in 2009 and still does to this day.

Do not stand at my grave and weep by Mary E. Frye
[/b]

Do not stand at my grave and weep

I am not there. I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.

I am the diamond glints on snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.

I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush

I am the swift uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry;

I am not there. I did not die.

Oh Rhilo! I love the poem but I can't help but cry!
As I pictured every one of those lines in my mind, it gave me peace.
It's his spirit that I sense in those words. But still I cry!!!!!

Back