Pictures of Neverland and MJ's house

oh grea....now I'm gonna go watch PHM!!!!!!!!

LOOVE the pics~!

PRIVATE HOME MOVIES WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!1 :jump:

PDVD_040.BMP.jpg

waterfallgs0.jpg

waterfalliihr1.jpg

tarzansz2.jpg

Michael, are you showing your WHITIES again??? :nono: J/K thank you so much :naughty:

tarzansz2.jpg

72lsizedwi6.jpg

homealoneiizw0.jpg

homealoneoj6.jpg

036uf8.jpg

graciasnadienuncamediounc2.png

Mannnn..Thanks :D!!! Those pictures are great esp. The one where MJ and Mac do the HOME ALONE thing.."ahhhhhh!" that part in his home video was so cute lol..

Wow really nice pics!
The first time i saw the inside!:D
thank you for that :)
i like the photoshoot pics the most the on the play ground with no shoes on XD
Thank you again for this most beautifull pics!

Neverland is just so beautiful. There are really no words for it. I think it is so sad that he ended up hating that place. It was him all over. It stood for everything he believed in.

I don't think there could be a nicer place on earth.

Thanks to everyone for the photos!

great pics,QUESTION,where are the blue neverland cups kept in the kitchen or the cinema? as i have one.

Question: Where is this sign pinned up in neverland - is it in the main entrance to the house?

Thank you so much for sharing! I love seeing photos of Neverland! Such a gorgeous and magical place! Michael should have been allowed to enjoy his life there for years and years to come. :cry:

I love the pics, thanks for sharing. What a beautiful and magical place it was when MJ was there.

Only Mikey could look so freakin sexy with those socks :toofunny: :wild: I :wub: you Mike :dribble:

A wallpaper, hope you like it

neverlandfondo1mm3.jpg

Well this picture is rather creepy in hindsight!

Thanks to everyone who posted such beautiful photos.

Anyone know who the girl is in the frame?

neverland_99_187159119a.jpg

The Paris and Prince playhouse sign is behind Michael's house next to the swings. Its right past the pool and trampoline and game room. I remember me and a friend peeking inside.....its very very precious....:)

When Miko was doing a tour of Neverland for Larry King on CNN, wasn't it so so so sad to see the house just empty? At least theres these pix. I love em' so much.

i wonder where are ALL his belongings... they had said in the biggining (when they were touring the house on CNN) that all the stuff would be back,... so, don't know, not that it matters really...

The Paris and Prince playhouse sign is behind Michael's house next to the swings. Its right past the pool and trampoline and game room. I remember me and a friend peeking inside.....its very very precious....:)

Oh...I envy you your exp to Neverland...:wub:

hoyanchoco,

It was incredible.....I know it ended up being a sad place for Michael but for us fans it was a magical place....:)

Back