Pictures that make you go WOW!!!!!!!

33589c80.jpg

sexy back :wild:

Goin' by ur reaction Ash and that of the rest of the gals in here, i gather you are all still recoverin' from it and actually think that's sexy. Mannn, i really am a weirdo. I'd say great goin' Naomi girl for not payin' him any attention and lookin' down :lol:

Now this......well, that's a whole 'nother story. This is mighty interestin' and juusst about right.

That's right baby......on 4 take that &%$#@ off ....1......2......thr

Wow, ain't u in a hurry? At 2 already? :lol: guess he didn't need any instructions after all, he could get undressed all by himself :p

Now this picture right here.....i only saw the first half and was goin' *shooot, that's nice, all serious and cool and stuff.......* but then i got to see the second half and i was laughin' my behind off :lol: By that point he had shot right down that window behind him any claims at coolness. Not only is that hat in a funky arse place (his great sense of humor, as alwaays), but them pink jeans, oh dear. I think imma dream them tonight lol, if i can remember that is......The setting in that photo is faar more interestin' then his hippy cowboy jeans, looks like a nice mountain lodge.

RTT-2.jpg

The most beautiful smile in the world.

Very, very true words, some of the truest evaaa :wub:

*still thinkin' pink jeans, i mean reaaaly Mike, piiiiiiiiink jeans?* loooool

Last edited:
Beautiful picture:

MJJ-michael-jackson-17223377-2560-1670.jpg

:wild:

RTT-2.jpg

The most beautiful smile in the world.

:in_love:

Goin' by ur reaction Ash and that of the rest of the gals in here, i gather you are all still recoverin' from it and actually think that's sexy. Mannn, i really am a weirdo. I'd say great goin' Naomi girl for not payin' him any attention and lookin' down :lol:

Now this......well, that's a whole 'nother story. This is mighty interestin' and juusst about right.

That's right baby......on 4 take that &%$#@ off ....1......2......thr

Wow, ain't u in a hurry? At 2 already? :lol: guess he didn't need any instructions after all, he could get undressed all by himself :p

:shifty:

nyzpf71.jpg

If I say he is sexy it"s a understatement.
He is just mindblowing.

:naughty:

Back