Polish MJ Fans

Fluffy :heart: I heard your pet was sick I am very sorry! I hope it gets better :D
This is for you :D
2rnv3go.jpg

Awwwwww :giggle: apple love :cheeky:

:fear: yes I'm all for that fluff :ninja: some prickles when you go to nom his face is just why I like :naughty::fear::ninja:

hope he keeps getting better :wub: I'm praying for you both :angel:

:clapping: Cause he's a helluva of a wonderful boy!!!

I go to my crossing fingers. Sending vibes. Thinking :heart:
I am always so happy when I read a good message from you, Fluff!

:huggy: Thank you Limonka, you've been here every step of the way, and I can't tell you how much that means to me.

Fluffy :heart: I heard your pet was sick I am very sorry! I hope it gets better :D
This is for you :D
2rnv3go.jpg

Aww, thank you!!! :huggy: have to say this is my favourite scene from Moonwalker, he looks so beautiful here...:wub: *imagines being Katie and feels better straight away* Thank you so much!

Awwwwww :giggle: apple love :cheeky:

:fear: yes I'm all for that fluff :ninja: some prickles when you go to nom his face is just why I like :naughty::fear::ninja:

hope he keeps getting better :wub: I'm praying for you both :angel:

Thank you 1/6 Polish sister! :huggy:

Aww, yeah, looks like an Appleheads influx into the Polish thread, I'm loving it!:wub: You Apples probably don't realize that you've got a lurker in your thread that keeps quiet, but is keeping an eye on you lot and so far got to the page 890. :cheeky::lurkingtroll:

:group:

:giggle: all my favorite lurkers, all of you!

:D:D :lurkingtroll:

more good news about Runtie - he hasn't gone worse overnight, lost only one gram of weight, so the vet is not treating it as a major weight loss, she said she's switching him to oral medication (as opposed to injections) and maybe - just maybe - soon he'll be well enough to come back home, under intensive care conditions, of course. :D just the fact that such possibility was brought up by her is a huge relief. they're very careful with giving people hope.

yay for my baby! :bounce: brave little man!

Runtie's coming back home today. We're picking him up at 3:00pm. Last night was his first off the painkillers, and now he's a bit more aware and getting restless, missing his brothers and us, and so he's coming home. :D Hopefully this is exactly what he needs to get better. (Oh, and he's put on 5g overnight - good boy!:clapping:)

congrats runtie!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :cheers: great news sooo glad to hear! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Yeah!! I told you I told you that everything will be ok;):)
I'm so happy that he's coming home and you will see , you quickly forget about those bad moments.

Runtie's been home for two days now. He's still not back to his normal self, not very active, rests a lot, but I believe he's recovering - just watching him, his eyes look brighter, he's loving the comfy, soft beds he gets to lie on, and the warm blankets, and the company of the other two pigs. He's nibbling on dandelions and carrotts, and this morning munched on a bit of apple, which is great, because while at the vet, it was only the Critical Care superfood he was force fed and he didn't want to eat anything else, and now he's responding to food calls and tries to eat other stuff, even if it's just a few bites. So he's taking his time, but he's slowly getting there.:yes:

Limonka, I will take a photo as soon as he's looking a little better. :) He looks a little messy atm, the long hair is a bit tangled and dirty, because of all the treatments he's been getting and the issues with pooping and peeing. Browneye and Pirate (the other pigs) are trying to clean him up, but you know - a bit of fleeing and ears-licking and picking off the sleep from his eyes is not really going to do as much as a nice warm bath, nice-smelling shampoo and lots of brushing (but they're trying). Since he's also got pneumonia, we're not going to risk bathing him yet, he needs warmth and dry environment and no drafts. But pics as soon as he's looking presentable again, most definitely.:D

For now, I'll leave a few links for ya...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8-qpHHWJk0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeA5Scjg_wk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9AsBYYcL24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iAznU1nE5c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18SZ86ZfqIg

:cheeky:

Last edited:
speaking of adorable animals. my boyfriend john has a 5 year old pet rabbit named crissy :wub: i swear he loves this rabbit more than me :mello: :lol: i dont have any videos but i have two pics :D

35hn69t.jpg

a few months ago

xqmkpe.jpg

2 years old

:giggle:

I just wanted to say, I almost feel the love you have for Runtie and the love the little pig circle has.
It's quite amazing actually :heart: I am so happy he's getting better :heart:

aww, thank you.:) i guess we're just the kind of people that treat animals as part of the family, although to some that might seem slightly silly. these three buggers are like hairy kids to us.:heart: i mean - how could you not love them, when day in, day out, they give you so much joy? endless smiles with this lot.:D

speaking of adorable animals. my boyfriend john has a 5 year old pet rabbit named crissy :wub: i swear he loves this rabbit more than me :mello: :lol: i dont have any videos but i have two pics :D

35hn69t.jpg

a few months ago

xqmkpe.jpg

2 years old

:giggle:

Aww, Crissy!!!:wub: she is wonderful, I adore bunnies, I'd probably have a couple myself if they were not illegal here in Queensland. what a sweet girl, she's got some beautiful colouring and adorable ears.:wub:

Speaking of pets, me and my (well, my dad's but she's mine a bit too) dog, Petra,
when she was a puppy :) cutie :)

petra.jpg

Aww, puppy!!!:wild: Okay, so I really, really love dogs too... Aww, look at the fluff around her ears, how cuuuute is that?!:wub: Looks so playful in this pic.
And YOU, have beautiful wavy hair, girl! :D

Thanks for these pet pics girls, seeing them has made my day! :huggy:

Last edited:
:heart: :wub: :heart: awwwwww
I like the squeaks :giggle: so cute :cheeky:

lol... yeah, that happens whenever we go in the kitchen, and once a bag rustles or the fridge door opens, the commotion & feeding frenzy starts. sometimes they get so desperate, that the squeaks pierce your ears. Pirate especially feels like he owns the house and gets really loud at times. Will have to film it at some stage, it's really funny.:)

Speaking of pets, me and my (well, my dad's but she's mine a bit too) dog, Petra,
when she was a puppy :) cutie :)

petra.jpg

awww :wub: what a cute dog :wub:

Aww, Crissy!!!:wub: she is wonderful, I adore bunnies, I'd probably have a couple myself if they were not illegal here in Queensland. what a sweet girl, she's got some beautiful colouring and adorable ears.:wub:

:bunny:

:wub: they're soft and fluffy :wub: like ......... :mello:.......marshmallows ? :lol: shes just started to gray recently. i think its cute :wub:

lol... yeah, that happens whenever we go in the kitchen, and once a bag rustles or the fridge door opens, the commotion & feeding frenzy starts. sometimes they get so desperate, that the squeaks pierce your ears. Pirate especially feels like he owns the house and gets really loud at times. Will have to film it at some stage, it's really funny.:)

i've been squeaking all day :mello: im not joking :mello:

"dinner time!"
"*squeaks through the house, sits at the table, squeaks*"
":mello:"
"*squeak?*"
":mello:?"
":fear: sorry :ninja:"

:lol: my mom thinks im going crazy probably :fear: but i think ive already lost it at this point :fear: :lol:

SQUEEEEEEK!!!:tease::cheers:

My hairy little baby is doing so well, had lots of treats today - corn husks, dandelions, carrott, cucumber - as well as some water, and even investigated the food bowl with the pellets, which he hasn't done for a long time. He's also putting up a lot of fuss when we force-feed him, and was moving around a lot today, even running at one point. I'm gonna ask the vet tomorrow whether it's okay to take him outside - a bit of sun and fresh air and juicy grass might do him good.

Runtie at 3 mths old... :D

IMGP0034.jpg

i've been squeaking all day :mello: im not joking :mello:

"dinner time!"
"*squeaks through the house, sits at the table, squeaks*"
":mello:"
"*squeak?*"
":mello:?"
":fear: sorry :ninja:"

:lol: my mom thinks im going crazy probably :fear: but i think ive already lost it at this point :fear: :lol:

squeek squeek :mello:

er... :mello: squeak...?

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww just watched your vids :wub: ADORABLE!!! sooo glad to hear he's feeling so much better :D

Lims your puppy is adorable!! :wild: What breed(s) is she?

Back