Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

Re: Your fave Michael Jackson picture of the day

cantgetenouglqs6xnbdp7.jpg

Michael-Jackson-3.jpg

:dont_mention_it:very welcome Irma! :giggle:

I'd be so dissapointing if it was photoshopped because it's so gorgeous... :girl_love:

217985_10151300878259046_1390888456_n.jpg

:swoon:

This has been photoshopped. Honestly, can't you tell it's not Michael? To me its so obvious.

Love MJ in the bad era. T_T

This has been photoshopped. Honestly, can't you tell it's not Michael? To me its so obvious.
If you're talking about the picture of MJ playing Jenga with Brad, it's NOT, there are other pictures of them in the studio during the Bad era, plus I don't see obvious signs of photoshop. You should tell us WHY you think so-i.e where are the signs of it being used?- it's a perfectly normal photo with signature elements from that era. :bored2:

If you're talking about the picture of MJ playing Jenga with Brad, it's NOT, there are other pictures of them in the studio during the Bad era, plus I don't see obvious signs of photoshop. You should tell us WHY you think so-i.e where are the signs of it being used?- it's a perfectly normal photo with signature elements from that era. :bored2:

Sorry, I didn't quote it the right way. I'm new here so didn't exactly know how to do it.
Basically the picture of a guy playing the drums - someone thought it was Michael.

Hi :ciao: Siloutte i love that remmember the time cartoon thats funny lol xx ^^^

Last edited:

Hi :ciao: Silouette i love that remember the time cartoon thats funny lol xx ^^^

Hi Lis! :hiya: Thanks, I think it's the cutest thing. :happy:

Hi Ashtanga! How are you Love? :hiya: The picture that you posted of MJ wearing the
gold Dangerous shirt holding the mic is simply gorgeous! Thanks for sharing all of them.

This will always be a fave of mine....
thriller-album.jpg

:wub:

Hey guys. :ciao: ....thanks everybody for posting so beautiful pictures! :bow: .. Here are a gew favourites from me.

Michael-by-the-carousel-michael-jackson-23665441-500-3831.jpg

1_jgel9.jpg

Michael-Jackson.gif

michael-jackson.jpg

Michael_Jackson_.jpg

michael-jackson.jpg

walllegendav8.jpg

1d31e7b1.jpg

Gallery441.jpg

009.jpg
:wub:

20s_3.jpg