Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

Re: Your fave Michael Jackson picture of the day

bPdrbV.jpg

Beautiful...Truly, truly beautiful.

^It's from the Childhood and Smile photoshoot. That one is photoshopped.

It seems this is the real one. If only Michael had had this hairdo for the YANA and Childhood shorts instead, it made him look handsomer IMO. :girl_love:

148g1lk.jpg

axzchu.jpg

All of them are marvelous, but this next one stood out to me

Couldn't help but laugh :western: In between them shorts, the stripped up socks, the gun and the cheesy smile there's no shortage of reasons to grin......:rofl: The only things missin' were the horse and the cowboy hat :horsey:

Last edited:

Forget Karen, but Michael is so cute.

karen+faye.jpg

^^so adorable. 'Leave Me Alone' sealed the deal for me. If there had been any doubt before, while I watched this video I knew I loved him more than anything and pledged undying love forever and ever.
I adored him for laughing at his critics with probably the greatest video of all time.

I love(d) BOW MJ. There was a great behind the scenes photo put up on MJ Beats today on the set. For some reason I can't get the photo to post in here? Stupid Mac.

Them rosy cheeks; did he have a bit of wine or what? LOL He sure looks cute, that's for sure, irrespective of the cause. :cheeky:

I like his nerdy side.

His dorkiness really is most charming. And it definitely is one of the best parts of him.

CEmzcrGUMAEJvuj.jpg

Last edited:
Back