Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

Re: Your fave Michael Jackson picture of the day

10486137_711346565639801_2942473929257051186_n.jpg

I love this one he is so sexy in this outfit when he sing Another Part Of Me i just go crazy. Miss you MJ.

BAD-Era-michael-jackson-16156612-281-400.jpg

Much as I love Michael, there is NO WAY even he could get me near his tarantulas.

I agree. I don't mind watching spiders because I think they're interesting creatures but I don't want them sitting or crawling on me. Pythons are a different thing though, that one I relate to MJ on. They're very different.

I'm with you on the snakes. Snakes are very cool and I'm not squeamish around them at all. Even little spiders are ok, but not big ones. Ugh!!!

Thats one of my favourite photos of him. He looks so majestic there.

Oh,......the Darryl guy. Wonder if he ever graduated from that "sissy" school of his? :p

My favorite Michael picture of the day?

307m6fc.jpg

Only kiddin' :cheeky: how about this?

4522480_256_k786061.jpg
:D

Last edited:
“I totally enjoy what I'm doing and bringing joy into people's lives. To me, and if I can bring one second of joy into a child or a grown-up's life, then I have achieved my lifetime ambition.” ~Michael Jackson

Indeed you did it Michael! :heart:

1467401_830032367085028_1621857934498572184_n.jpg

11218928_10153205064926351_4954753629787415377_n.jpg

In honor of the 26th Anniversary of this portrait session, From now until June 30th, in memory of our beloved Michael Jackson, ALL Limited Edition Fine art prints are 15% off regular price. We have held over the special pricing for the B&W portrait as posted in the beginning of May. Please don't hesitate to contact us at: LEprints@harrisonfunk.com or by direct message here on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/harrisonfunkphotography?fref=photo

^^me too. If I could change one thing about his court look, I'd have him wear his hair like he did in "who is it". Would have looked gorgeous with these suits and vests.

I agree. His clothes during the trial were so great (credit to Michael Bush and Dennis Tompkins). I remember the media even tried to make fun of his clothes and mock him for them, but that was just their general desire of them to mock every aspect of him. You can't tell me these clothes did not look great. Elegant, unique, original. I actually wish Michael had worn these after the trial as well, but I can understand if he did not want to because maybe they brought negative associations for him.

^^yes, it was 'Captn Crunch' if I remember correctly. I tried not to watch stuff but those things permeate through.
But they were gorgeous-so elegant. A rock star version of English aristocracy.

Back