Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

Re: Your fave Michael Jackson picture of the day

:girl_love:
tumblr_nt85ar6pGa1tijzf1o1_500.png

tumblr_nt85ar6pGa1tijzf1o2_500.png

tumblr_nt85ar6pGa1tijzf1o3_500.png

I don't mean to come across as arrogant but photographers themselves more than anybody should know when and where they took their photographs. Michael in 1978 still had a huge afro and hadn't broken his nose yet, these gorgeous pictures were taken after the American Music Awards, 1980.

Brad Elterman "Yep, I took these Michael Jackson photos. It was 1978 and I was inside photographing Michael at the post Grammy party at the wonderful old Chasen’s Restaurant. This is the place where Frank Sinatra would pay fifty bucks for a bowl of Chili. The photos inside where boring and a bit too posed, but when I stepped outside with Michael, that is where all of the action happened. Best part is that there was no pain in the ass publicist or bodyguards to get in the way. Michael looked so dam elegant. Not only is he gone, but Chasen’s is now an overpriced supermarket! Go figure."

tumblr_ksrqwdLofM1qzi6z7o1_540.jpg

tumblr_ksrqwdLofM1qzi6z7o2_400.jpg

tumblr_ksrqwdLofM1qzi6z7o3_400.jpg

[video=youtube;O5OnDMzuu5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5OnDMzuu5w[/video]

But maybe it WAS Chasen's. (He seems to remember that part pretty well).

I guess the after party of the AMA's was indeed there but the Award Ceremony and the year are quite wrong.

Oh he was so adorably awkward in the AMA's that I wanted to hug him and take him home with me. :girl_love: Plus, that event and the next picture taken I think in 1983 are my absolute favorite times Michael wore a tuxedo. Even more than the DSTYGE and the 1981 Oscars ones.

C2dXRP6XcAAOez0.jpg

5CO5CETA00AJ0003.jpg

Oh he was so adorably awkward in the AMA's that I wanted to hug him and take him home with me. :girl_love: Plus, that event and the next picture taken I think in 1983 are my absolute favorite times Michael wore a tuxedo. Even more than the DSTYGE and the 1981 Oscars ones.
I totally agree with you. Both places he looked like a billion bucks. (I watch that AMA video all the time-lol).

Think the 83 ones were at the Brit Awards, but I could be mistaken.

C2dXRP6XcAAOez0.jpg

5CO5CETA00AJ0003.jpg

He looks gorgeous...

I'm in a Stranger in Moscow mood today, so these pictures fit.

Stranger-in-Moscow-michael-jackson-18585600-750-451.jpg

0_4fc7b_f395eaac_l.jpg

140705_strangerinmoscow.jpg

Love his expression in the last one.

Michael, the most gorgeous Jackson sibling. His sisters are/were pretty but he still stood out among them.
tumblr_oqmogmfgLQ1sxve1mo1_1280.jpg

images

index.php

how beautiful!!!!!

:(sorry, the picture-transport doesn´t work - but maybe in small?

med_gallery_2_1761_277703.jpg

(y)yes:)

Last edited:
Back