Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

Re: Your fave Michael Jackson picture of the day

All these gorgeous pics.. *Sighs*:yes:

Love that one Kate!

Here's a screenshot....he looks good.

A2p6d.jpg

Just wanted to say consider all your pictures thanked. Really gave a lift to my day.:)

Just wanted to say consider all your pictures thanked. Really gave a lift to my day.:)

There's nobody quite like Michael to lift your spirits when you're having a bad day :) :heart: :huggy:

tumblr_inline_nb25qoUvaS1qj6js5.gif

There's nobody quite like Michael to lift your spirits when you're having a bad day :) :heart: :huggy:

I just finished watching BAD at Brisbane and I was thinking how shy, demure and introverted the girls that he had onstage through those shows as compared to these wild ones on the HIStory tour. It's so funny.

True that. Thanks so much. :ciao::cheers:

I have this exact tee shirt! A friend of mine gave it to me. It's from the VICTORY TOUR.
His mom went to this very concert-bought the shirt-never opened it.
A few years after his mom passed on, he gave me the shirt.
I was glad to have it but was sad for him losing his mom.

382765_491196357615429_767480085_n.jpg

10151352_597503187028133_5725541422323635222_n.jpg

Are you f*%#ing kidding me with that stare?

:dropdead:

When sharing pictures in this thread, please be sure to put the image in your post, and not just the URL/link to it. This can be achieved several ways-

First you can use the [.img] [./img] tags (just remove the "."), and just place the direct link to the image between the tags.

You can also use the "insert image" option from the tool bar above your reply box (looks like this:
2hmgg81.jpg
).If using the "From URL" option, make sure the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box does not have a check mark in it, otherwise you will get an error.

Or, you can simply copy and paste the image into your text box. You will need to have either the Standard or Enhanced editor interface turned on for this feature to work. (This only works when pasting images from the internet; you cannot paste images from your hard drive.) To do this, simply right-click on the image you want to share and if available, click on "Copy Image". Then in your reply box either right-click again and hit paste, or just use Ctrl+V.

Thanks for your instructions,Spyce!

Am I the only one who thinks the best man looked like a Prince Charming and more like a groom than the actual groom? :girl_in_love:

liz-taylor-8-435.jpg

liz-taylor-7-435.jpg

65913_0.jpg

Back