Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

Re: Your fave Michael Jackson picture of the day

I know these are really blurry but still, I had to post them.. he's SO BEAUTIFUL here :heart::girl_love:

LmkRYe2.png

4uc82wK.png

c2aMzlv.png

Gosh, just look at him.. :girl_sigh: ..I am so thankful for this footage!

Now this is natural beauty at its finest :)

I know these are really blurry but still, I had to post them.. he's SO BEAUTIFUL here :heart::girl_love:

LmkRYe2.png

4uc82wK.png

c2aMzlv.png

Gosh, just look at him.. :girl_sigh: ..I am so thankful for this footage!

UUUUUUUGH GIRL YAAAS :girl_tantrum: LOOK at that FLAWLESS man! gooooooooosh :mat: :mat: I can't! I am so thankful for your endless screencapping hobby, girl :') :girl_love:

Last edited:

UUUUUUUGH GIRL YAAAS :girl_tantrum: LOOK at that FLAWLESS man! gooooooooosh :mat: :mat: I can't! I am so thankful for your endless screencapping hobby, girl :') :girl_love:

hahah aww girl :huggy: And yeeeees, isn't he just FLAWLESS?! :mat:

MOARR from BoW bts, look at how gorgeous he is :heart:
tumblr_mseq2xYbTN1qbc20oo4_250.gif
tumblr_mseq2xYbTN1qbc20oo1_250.gif

tumblr_mseq2xYbTN1qbc20oo5_250.gif
tumblr_mseq2xYbTN1qbc20oo3_250.gif

seriously, words can't describe what I feel for this man.. :girl_tantrum::girl_cry:

btw girl, that sentence in your siggy is giving me seminar feeeels!! :girl_love:

seriously, words can't describe what I feel for this man.. :girl_tantrum::girl_cry:

btw girl, that sentence in your siggy is giving me seminar feeeels!! :girl_love:

His smile and eyes are the most beautiful, innocent, and angel-like big eyes and smile I have ever seen or will ever see in my whole life :wub:

Girl! :hug: :heart: nnnngh yaaaaaaaaas, he FLAWLESS! :mat: But then again, we've had WHOLE convos about it :lmao: Imma post mah own crappy BoW bts gifs now, they're really random but as I said, I've been obsessin' with the footage all over again lately! You already know that tho :lol: That upper lip, teeth, face, eyes! EVERYTHING :stars: :girl_tantrum:

CyfpuJ.gif
XylIja.gif

His neck is just so.... inviting, my lord! HE'S S3X heeeere! :mat: :girl_cry: STOP, Michael :cry: Ok, don't... :shifty: And uuuuugh, right? I just HAD to include it in my sig! I loved hearing Steve P tellin' us that :rofl: :wub:

^^uugh I looove those gifs you made, girl!!:dropdead: cause, gosh.. the LIP xD and just.. everything:stars: But yeah I don't have to tell you girl, whaha you KNOW what I mean:lmao:
And nghh yes, that sentence.. :heart: I just love the meaning it has for me(and you, I think):wub: Finally knowing that lyric has made one of my all time faves even better:clap: All thanks to Stevey P :rofl:

Anyways, here's my faves for today :D
tumblr_nd1ep9TRna1qjpigho9_250.jpg

I know there's a bigger version of this but I can't find it :thinking:

8IqwZBF.jpg

ePniq5w.png

Mikey-sexy-Jackson-michael-jackson-26638553-470-520.jpg

0yYJZ79.jpg

16222_295753027208946_519134864_n.jpg

2i4bScI.png

WOjn0Ol.jpg

X2ABft1.jpg

PNNV8FW.png

He's perfect:girl_sigh:

^^ I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT THOSE RN......... just gabblegabblegabble asdsjdskdk :stars: :girl_tantrum: :girl_cry: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! :stars:

But girl, wahah Stevey P is daaaaaa ish :lmao: I LOVE those lyrics myself and yusss, they have the same (special) meaning for me, too :hug:

Lil and MJsLovelyOne88... you ladies have to join us in the chat some night. (Especially when Gaz is around, he loves when we talk about how beautiful Michael is... and he loves Gold Pants discussions! :lol:)

I'm kidding about Gaz of course, but you really should join us there :) We just gush about Michael. It's fun :D

sweet-michael-jackson-rare-michael-jackson-13693969-327-476.jpg

Just beautiful Michael.

That's one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen.
Thank you Spyce.

You're welcome :) I thought the same thing when I saw it- can't say it's my favorite, but there is definitely something about that shot that is just.... I dunno. It's amazing :)

You're welcome :) I thought the same thing when I saw it- can't say it's my favorite, but there is definitely something about that shot that is just.... I dunno. It's amazing :)

Here's another from the same shoot:

michaeljacksonphotos1984redcardiganse1510b.jpg

This is one of my favorites from that era... I'm loving the nekkid toes! :D

Photo-shoot-for-The-People-Magazine-1984-year-fabruary-michael-jackson-20560454-600-420.jpg

I just love him in this picture

michael+jackson+(19).jpg

Does anyone have a better version of it? Perhaps without the writing on it?

Excuse me while I just stare at this for the rest of the day....:cheeky:

giphy.gif

Love the first one, but god that second one....:wub:

Yahoo Movies @YahooMovies · 14. Nov.

Remember the Michael Jackson-in-space movie that Francis Ford Coppola and George Lucas made for Disney? Captain EO!

B2bhQx2CAAAzo82.jpg:large

Back