Pre Orders through MichaelJackson.com

I got my album two weeks ago but haven't even played it as I just downloaded it on Megaupload and have it in the car. Sony still haven't replied to my e-mail though. Can't stand bad customer service.

I forgot to reply to this thread with the outcome to my issue-
Apparently my zip code was processed wrong. My email questioning the delay was answered, but I don't think anyone ever would have contacted me to rectify the zip code problem if I had not initiated contact, which doesn't seem right. I got my CD on 12/24. I hope everyone else still waiting gets their orders soon :)

I will get my package today but like many of you then I also ordered for over 2 months ago...

I too am still waiting for my items and am having a daily exchange of rather heated emails with Sony. They are simply useless, no they're worse than useless...

I can't believe in this day and age, that it takes 2 months to send a CD and T-shirt in the post....

if that was me i'd be pissed as hell.

I still have NOT recived the album and t-shirt I preordered... !!!

I have bought the album multiple times, so I have it, but I really want that t-shirt!

I can't believe it has not come yet!!!

I've contacted them and they said they are looking into giving me a refund....

^^ keep hounding them guys, and make sure you don't let them fob you off. Also make sure that you keep reminding them of your order number AND your Paypal transaction ID when asking for a refund and that should cut out at least 5 or 6 emails back and forth.

I sent them an email every day asking for an update - the more you get in their face about this, the more they're gunna want to sort you out quickly so you 'go away'.

I'm ashamed to admit that my choice of words were really quite strong in some of the emails - something I don't usually like to do. However it seamed to do the trick on this occasion as I got my money back a few days ago...

All that said, their service sucks and their attitude is even worse.

Mine arrived just before Christmas even though I pre-ordered the day it was announced. I am NEVER going to pre-order or order anything from that site again.

Pre-ordered on 4th November and by the 17th January it still hadnt come.

That is beyond ridiculous, if this was a brand new Michael Jackson album coming out while he was alive then I would of gone absolutely ballistic.

But now its just about the principle.

Suggest all you UK people contact Watchdog. They will be all over this if enough people complain.

This is the worst service I have ever seen. From an official store?! I suggest no-one orders anything from there again. They are also much more expensive than other sites.

We need to contact someone high up in Sony that can get things done I reckon. Look how many views this thread has had on the biggest Michael Jackson forum in the world. Surely that should means they should make some effort? I can't stand bad customer service and Sonys has turned out to be the worst of all.

i preordered the package(Tshirt, Vision and Michael) and wait for 2 months. :(

Then i wrote to the customer service, they asked me if i want a replacement or refund, i wanted a replacement and after 2 days my order reached me-finally!!!

sony is as always, stupid. What the hell is this? do we have to wait for months and months or ask what happened to our orders?

i want to say many things to sony but i don't want to be banned :evil:

Back