Prelim Hearing-4/1/11 Discussion Thread-All discussion here

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
thanxs for updating us here. and ..*all 5 justice4mj members we are holding hands tight with you all *.

id fogotten how horrible the waiting is. sometimes i think id be better off going out for 7 hours and coming back and reading it all non stop.but u know theres no way i could wait

id fogotten how horrible the waiting is. sometimes i think id be better off going out for 7 hours and coming back and reading it all non stop.but u know theres no way i could wait
You are not alone....these are my thoughts too..:(

who gives a shit about Randy being sick...jeez get a life Randy..this is not about you....:(

This is a very sad day for all of us!
Congrats to Kenny for having the guts to testify for his loving friend Michael!
Shame on the fans that are not there to support Michael yet caused such a mess about the album! This is far more important!
Shame on Karen Faye who stands in front of a computer screen ranting and blaming everyone instead of going to court to testify! She has no dignity and credibility and certainly no respect.
When Michael was on trial thousands of people were outside supporting him except for all of us who live far away. Where are all the hardcore fans now?
I wish I could be there but even this way we show our support while others don't anymore!

who gives a shit about Randy being sick...jeez get a life Randy..this is not about you..

its always about him. hope he enjoys his time as a defence witness

This is a very sad day for all of us!
Congrats to Kenny for having the guts to testify for his loving friend Michael!
Shame on the fans that are not there to support Michael yet caused such a mess about the album! This is far more important!
Shame on Karen Faye who stands in front of a computer screen ranting and blaming everyone instead of going to court to testify! She has no dignity and credibility and certainly no respect.
When Michael was on trial thousands of people were outside supporting him except for all of us who live far away. Where are all the hardcore fans now?
I wish I could be there but even this way we show our support while others don't anymore!

Co-sign

I considered this. Especially since I have things I need to do. But...it's just not gonna happen. *Sigh*

And I agree - Please let everyone have the strength and courage to say what really happened. Please help them keep Michael in their hearts and minds and let nothing but his smile, his words, his love and the memory of that week get into their heads. :angel:

More interested in what is going on in the courtroom then who is outside. And people do have lives

I was thinking: Where are the fans? :mello:

I think (hope) it may just be because it's the prelim and that when this goes to trial, they will all show up in droves. I couldn't make it for this, but I will certainly be there for the trial - No doubt about it.

I dont know if I heard correctly but at the beginning of this live feed did they say that they may hold Murray through the prelim hearing?

More interested in what is going on in the courtroom then who is outside. And people do have lives

I agree that people have lives we have our life too! Michael is part of our life that's the difference not just a trendy person! We have our own business yet we are glued here praying and waiting!

Kenny is testifying in front of everyone its so packed we're all in an overflow room

did they say that they may hold Murray through the prelim hearing?
u mean in custody? dont see that as hes on bail. although he has to attend each day

Back