Prelim Hearing-4/1/11 Discussion Thread-All discussion here

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
not working again:doh:no problem:)
thanxs for updating us here. and ..*all 5 justice4mj members we are holding hands tight with you all *.
yesssssssss:hug:
:(

I feel so sad today. I can not stand this nightmare. :no:
:hug:
Please give our love to all of you attending. We're with you guys from across the globe.
thank you:wub:
id fogotten how horrible the waiting is. sometimes i think id be better off going out for 7 hours and coming back and reading it all non stop.but u know theres no way i could wait
me too:yes:

I agree that people have lives we have our life too! Michael is part of our life that's the difference not just a trendy person! We have our own business yet we are glued here praying and waiting!

I just don't want people to get upset because there are not a lot of fans outside. And I agree Michael is apart of our life's that is why I am not at work

Shame on the fans that are not there to support Michael yet caused such a mess about the album! This is far more important!
Shame on Karen Faye who stands in front of a computer screen ranting and blaming everyone instead of going to court to testify! She has no dignity and credibility and certainly no respect.

No surprises

I hope we'll get to know what Kenny said during the court lunch break if not sooner.

as soon as his testimony is over we will prob know. reporters go running like idiots to be first to report on the testimony

You're there?

Yeah me and a couple of others dressed in suits today and walked in with press... not in courtroom but in the overflow theres a mic feed its very full though so sorry I cant update more.. Kenny is still talking he is HERE FOR MICHAEL 100%

I think (hope) it may just be because it's the prelim and that when this goes to trial, they will all show up in droves. I couldn't make it for this, but I will certainly be there for the trial - No doubt about it.

I can't get there either for the Prelim, as I just went to LA in November. When this goes to trial, I plan on going to the trial for a few days. Those of us who try to go should coordinate when the time comes. I just don't live in LA or close by (a couple of states away), so I can't go now, otherwise I would have gone, too.

Those of us who don't permanently live there, probably should coordinate with those of you who live there- and the Justice4MJ group.

Yeah me and a couple of others dressed in suits today and walked in with press... not in courtroom but in the overflow theres a mic feed its very full though so sorry I cant update more.. Kenny is still talking he is HERE FOR MICHAEL 100%

thanks for your updates!

as soon as his testimony is over we will prob know. reporters go running like idiots to be first to report on the testimony
good:yes:

cool,your doing great:D

update from AP about opening statement

A prosecutor has opened a hearing that will determine whether Michael Jackson's doctor will stand trial in the superstar's death by saying Jackson was already dead by the time help was summoned.

Dr. Conrad Murray appeared in a Los Angeles court Tuesday to begin a multi-day hearing during which prosecutors will lay out some of their evidence to support an involuntary manslaughter charge.

Prosecutor David Walgren says he will rely on Murray's statements to police, as well as text messages, phone records and expert testimony to show the doctor should stand trial.

He says evidence will show Murray waited at least 21 minutes to call 911 and ordered a bodyguard to help him clean up evidence before summoning help.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...3T7nvA?docId=6074e1c1e64f470a8f5311fa73d68b40

should we try and organise and buy the full transcripts like we did in 05?

prelim means they are gonna look if they got a trial against murray?

And that is two weeks?

So different then here in the netherlands.. And so far away to support if feels that way.. i had that in 05 too.. i just wanted to go to usa to support..

what can we do from here?

A prosecutor has opened a hearing that will determine whether Michael Jackson's doctor will stand trial in the superstar's death by saying Jackson was already dead by the time help was summoned.

Dr. Conrad Murray appeared in a Los Angeles court Tuesday to begin a multi-day hearing during which prosecutors will lay out some of their evidence to support an involuntary manslaughter charge.

Prosecutor David Walgren says he will rely on Murray's statements to police, as well as text messages, phone records and expert testimony to show the doctor should stand trial.

He says evidence will show Murray waited at least 21 minutes to call 911 and ordered a bodyguard to help him clean up evidence before summoning help.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...3T7nvA?docId=6074e1c1e64f470a8f5311fa73d68b40
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Last edited:

This breaks my heart and what I have thought happened.

cheers ivy. be intrested to know when the txts were sent

more details about DA's opening statement

Michael Jackson was already dead when his physician summoned help, a prosecutor said Tuesday to open a preliminary hearing that will determine whether the doctor stands trial for involuntary manslaughter.

Prosecutor David Walgren said evidence would show that Dr. Conrad Murray also tried to conceal his administering the powerful anesthetic propofol to the pop superstar, ordering a bodyguard to collect items before paramedics were called.

Jackson died in June 2009 and authorities contend Murray gave him a lethal dose of propofol and other sedatives in the bedroom of his rented mansion.

"The evidence will show through the expert testimony, by all accounts, Michael Jackson was dead in the bedroom at 100 North Carrolwood prior to the paramedics arriving," Walgren said.

Murray's attorney, Ed Chernoff, declined to give an opening statement.

At the end of the multi-day hearing, a judge will determine whether there is enough evidence for Murray to stand trial. The Houston cardiologist has pleaded not guilty and his attorneys have said he did not give Jackson anything that should have killed him.

The highly anticipated hearing opened with a bit of star power. The prosecution's first witness was Kenny Ortega, a choreographer working on Jackson's final concert series and who later directed the concert film "This Is It," which was based on rehearsal footage.
Walgren said he will rely on Murray's statements to police, as well as text messages, phone records and expert testimony to show the doctor should stand trial.

He said evidence will show Murray waited at least 21 minutes to call 911 and ordered a bodyguard to help him clean up evidence before summoning help. In the most favorable interpretation, Walgren said, Murray waited at least nine minutes before calling paramedics.

He faulted the doctor in opening statements for performing CPR on Jackson with one hand on his bed, rather than a hard surface as is generally required.

Walgren also plans to call several experts whom he said would testify, "there are a number of actions displayed by Dr. Murray that show an extreme deviation from the standard of care."

The prosecutor also said he would call a bodyguard who would testify that Murray ordered him to collect items from Jackson's bedroom.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/top/all/7365180.html

Didnt they notice after a week or two that people were sharing them?
And what where they, around $200 per day?

This is something that MJJC is definitely interested in doing. However, I have not been able to find out where or how we can do that.

If you have any information on this, please PM me. Thank you.

Did fans heckle Murray?

You could hear shouting when Murray walked down the hallway to the guards at the court doors, its past the room we're all in now, but it was shouting from fans, no violence or anything. Murray has 3 bodyguards.

People vs. Dr. Conrad Murray

8 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Prosecutor: Jackson Was Already Dead
0104_michael_jackson_08_prelim
Los Angeles County Prosecutor David Walgren began to lay out the case against Dr. Conrad Murray ... saying in his opening statement that Michael Jackson was dead even before paramedics got to MJ's home.

Walgren also told Judge Michael Pastor Murray tried to conceal the fact he had administered Propofol to Jackson.

Walgren said the evidence will show Murray ordered a bodyguard to help him clean up evidence and waited at least 20 minutes before he called 911.

He also pointed out Murray performed CPR incorrectly -- with one hand on his bed, rather than a hard surface.

Murray's attorney, Ed Chernoff, declined to make an opening statement.

The first witness the prosecution will call is "This is It" producer/director Kenny Ortega.

Thank you SO much for these updates. You are amazing.

Back