Preliminary Hearing 11/1/11. Day Six. Discussion Thread

only temporary and if he is charged after trial what then? can he then be a doctor ever again? i hope not

how many times does it have to be said u dont not need to prove intent for murder 2

and why is the prosecutor going on about murray caring more about covering up evidence than looking after mj in his closing speech. if u think that u charge him with obstruction of justice. this whole week has been a total waste should have gone to a GJ instead of letting the defence see so much evidence. D.A wants an easy win so he can be a star. :doh:

THIS.

I was going to post it, but you just said it.

1Direction 4 Michael

On Wednesday 12th January 2011, @1direction4MJ said:

During closing arguments at the hearing, Murray's defense attorney, Joseph Low IV, argued the case should be dismissed because prosecutors didn't adequately prove how Murray caused Jackson's death. He also said Jackson's health may have been a contributing cause

Saying it and proving it are two different things. Very easy to judge from a computer. It is another thing to have to do the actual work

1Direction 4 Michael

During closing arguments at the hearing, Murray's defense attorney, Joseph Low IV, argued the case should be dismissed because prosecutors didn't adequately prove how Murray caused Jackson's death. He also said Jackson's health may have been a contributing cause

Is he delusional?

I agree Elusive, this should have gone to a grand jury from the start. The DA isn't in this with his whole heart.

Actually, some people say that cases go to the GJ when a DA isn't 100% sure of his case. I can see that. For the most part, what was put into this preliminary trial, the defense would know anyway or at least should.

1Direction 4 Michael

well that is a pathetic argument..the coronor already says that Michael was healthy for a guy his age.

The Lost Child;3187446 said:
1Direction 4 Michael

What a embarassing desperate fool. The coroner was up there before him telling Michael was HEALTHY!´I think he would know.

"He also said Jackson's health may have been a contributing cause "

oh really? I did not know that "excellent" health contribute to death

How come there are no additional charges for cover up?

Well... this is our reality, we wanted to believe, but deep down inside we knew they wouldn't listen.

I am grateful to all of you for being here, for your comments, updates and patience.

Now, let's the trial come. This is but the beginning.

:flowers:

Healthy body, but sleep deprived....

Ah well, they have to say something :)

1Direction 4 Michael

now watch the press run with that quote and build a whole article around it and ignore the coroners testimony...

reading that he'll face a max sentence of 4 years only is just laughable, this sentence makes a mockery of this whole case/prelim/trial

1Direction 4 Michael

Did he miss the part about Michael being relatively healthy or the part about all the factors that should have occurred or not have happened?

But, I will say that this is why it is very important about which charges are filed because when the trial starts, the defense is going for every fine hair and every technicality out there.

i hope you will keep posting what they said and etc but im going to bed i had my pil more then anhoure ago and im falling of my chair..

sorry guys.

ill keep op soon

xxxx be strong

4 Years is a joke. I can almost guarantee that after 4 EASY years, Murray would come out and make millions off of MJ's name.

He should be facing more than 4 years IMO. 4 years is just a laughable.

Trials and Tribulations unedited draft updates

Conditions of bail is appropriate. Orders all of existing conditons of bail amt. and also orders the conditonal

Immediatley cease and disist frompracticing in the state of californila is now suspended by this court as a conditon of bail.

They are to notifiy the approprite authorities in other states within the next 24 hours.

Provide represite proof to this court, in the next 24 hours. to any and all licensing agencies where Dr. M holds a license.

Find there is good cause. (lists examples of the changed circumstances)

cites a case for finding. for good cause.

Dr. Murray is not to practice in any other jursdiction, in less he is so license.

Murray's licence suspended in Calif (confirmed _ustream)

Back