[ Pretrial Discussion Closed ] AEG files summary judgment motion to dismiss Katherine's lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [General Discussion] AEG files their summary judgment motion asking to dismiss Katherine's lawsu

^Yep, I can smell Randy from miles away in this article.

It's just so disgusting how the cubs are hiding either behind the kids or behind their mama's back. The kids have absolutely nothing to do with this lawsuit, but their names have been used and splashed all over the media in all kinds of stories connected to it, trying to make it seem as if they filed it themselves and everything is their idea. It's just so typical for the Jacksons to push someone else out there for the media to pick apart and smear and for them to hide behind.

Re: [General Discussion] AEG files their summary judgment motion asking to dismiss Katherine's lawsu

Have you noticed how the hearings haven't even started yet, but already every day - every freaking day - we get new media articles mocking, slandering and humiliating Michael. "Here, look at the gory burn photos!", "MJ was a junkie!", "His kids are not really his!", "MJ had a narcan implant!", "MJ's corpse - now in your grocery store!", "Listen to his intimate medical emergency message!", "He cried that he hated his father!", "And his kids are not really his! (in case you forgotten this over the week)"

And this is after the Immortal show, after the favorable reviews of "Bad 25" film, after Joe Vogel's book...

I despise this family with all my heart. Shame on them!

To be honest I'm not. Because I saw it coming. I never liked how some fans were getting chummy with her and her all on their twitters and FB pages, that's was a big mistake IMO! Never trust any media person, sorry! Most will go with whatever story gives them the attention and money! She clearly heard one recording and thought "OMG!" When it isn't even a freakin big deal and proves crap! Really stupid move! Jason ain't trust worthy and only lookin for attention! If this is the best they can produce then we got ish to worry about, when u think about it!-_-

Yes, me too, and on here. I think fans got positive ideas into their heads about radar and this jen person during the wildfire madness episode. Her sources were mrs j's lawyers, saunders and riberia. But to see mrs j's lawyers as on mj's side is just wrong, they're protecting mrs j, not mj. Just like with roger, giving him kudos because of the stuff during the 05 trial, it was only because he had frank as a source, if he had sneddon feeding him exclusives then it wd have been wall to wall jesus juice/love letters/victims.

^^ Well, I personally thought that it would be good thing to have someone on the media who can work with us.
The way she spoke about MJ and kids during the wildfire episode, I really thought she was different:-(
I can forgive if they have said/printed bad things about MJ in the past, its something that cannot be changed, but if they change their ways, it's a good thing, but obviously I made a mistake for believing we have someone in the media that stands tall among creepy crawlies.

I despise this family with all my heart. Shame on them!

Shame on them is mildly put how I feel about them, but I agree with you.

I don't know why I went on TMZ this morning, but I saw that Debbie Rowe article and was pretty peeved. TMZ claiming they "broke the story that Michael isn't the biological father, last year" is laughable, because it isn't true. They just posted a story with no proof or support to back up their claims other than their own opinions and a statement from that nutjob Arnie Klein. I'm kind of glad AEG didn't even ask Debbie that question, at least they have enough sense to know something like that has nothing to do with this case.

Do the people who work at these sites and tabloids have any kids? How would they like it if there were stories that said they are not the father or mother of their kids and the kids could see that crap? Shame on anyone who is involved in these things. I hope karma comes and bites them all in their butts someday. Michael is their father. I think it's ridiculous and disrespectful that it keeps getting brought up like it's foreign concept for Michael to have kids. He wasn't a machine but a human being.

MJ's Mom Katherine Jackson Fears Debbie Rowe Could Blow Lid Off Paternity Issue | TMZ.com

Lawyers for Katherine Jackson have been nosing around ... trying to find out what Debbie Rowe might say under oath about the paternity of the two kids she bore while married to Michael Jackson.

Sources connected to Katherine tell TMZ ... her lawyers have been making a number of inquiries on the eve of the family's wrongful death trial against AEG Live.

We're told lawyers worry Debbie will testify Michael is NOT the biological father of Prince and Paris. TMZ broke the story back in 2009 ... Michael indeed is not the biological father.

Debbie is on the witness list for both Katherine and AEG Live. AEG has taken Debbie's deposition but -- shockingly -- we've learned AEG never asked Debbie a single question about paternity as it relates to MJ.

As for why Katherine's lawyers are so interested in Debbie's testimony ... she's the one who knows the most about MJ and the paternity, and they're worried AEG may try to prove the kids don't have any legal ties to Michael, which could torpedo their damage claim.

Katherine's lawyers have already filed legal docs asking the judge to exclude any evidence of paternity. The judge has yet to rule on the motion.

In the end, none of this may amount to anything because under California law ... when a woman gives birth while living with her husband, the husband is conclusively presumed to be the father, unless he's sterile or impotent.

That's laughable. they don't have any ties to MJ yet they are the beneficiaries to his estate. typical nonsense.
This article does not belong to this thread really. it's a mockery of MJ and an attempt to humiliate his children.

TMZ In the end, none of this may amount to anything...
The only pertinent part of that whole tmz article.

^^ Well, I personally thought that it would be good thing to have someone on the media who can work with us.
The way she spoke about MJ and kids during the wildfire episode, I really thought she was different:-(
I agree, it's good to have someone onside, but as i said in that wildfire episode she was on the side of mrs j's lawyers, not the same thing at all as mj's side - it just seemed like it because randy etc were acting so out of control. I like that forbes chap, zach o'malley (?sp) and of course vogel. But i think we can just forget the tabs - they just can't help being douchbags and with mj now gone, there is now no incentive to keep on his good side for future exclusives as unfortunately the jacksons clearly don't value loyalty to mj in where they place ppb stories.

So is this schaffel or the jacksons doing. schaffel prob sees the kids as a golden goose and i wouldnt be surprised if certain jacksons see debbies relationship with paris as a big threat so would have no problems planting stories like this

TMZ think they proved what? LMAO Unless they can produce a DNA test stating what they say is true, they seriously need to STFU already about PPB not being MJs by blood! What idiots! Those are MJ kids by law anyways no matter what and his heirs. So nice try but, all this B.S talk won't change a thing! They would still have rights to MJs estate!

Last edited:

I am sick of TMZ & thank goodness the only place I find it is on here. There is no issue with paternity. TMZ is only making up a story, since AEG as we saw in the other thread, is not going to bring up this issue. TMZ want to bring that issue to the public in the same way Katherine's lawyers tried to do so. Going by TMZ story, if I adopted a child and left him all my wealth, someone could claim the child could not get it because I am not the biological parent. The children are Michael's under the law, so TMZ could take their story elsewhere.

Lately, we have had a flood of tabloid articles with lies in the thread. I hope when the trial starts we will not be relying so heavily on them?

Last edited:

kermit.gif

All this hell that is happening is the fault of the family. The name of Michael will be played in the mud and once again being used to make money. A lot of crazy stories about Michael will be invented. Sad that the family is able to do this. I'm even more disappointed with them. :( *big sigh*

Where is the estate in all of this? why are they so quiet?

They really don't have a say about paternity issues, and they are busy in court trying to keep Michael's medical records under the wrap.
I would ask where is the family in all of this and why they are so quiet?

Last edited:

I second Bubs statement. I don't see what this has to do with the estate, it is the FAMILY'S job and moral obligation to protect these children.

Paternity has nothing what so ever to do with this trial, it's not going to be mentioned, the story is not only stupid but also wholly factually incorrect.

-------------

they have been in court filing motions to protect mjs medical records.

About these horrendous stories that are appearing now on every tabloids, I wonder if half of the Jackson family members are sent to deserted island, how many new articles would be posted about MJ and kids? I would say 0.

I'm looking forward the day when family members finds themselves on stand and media start picking on them. All the s..t they are going to get is well deserved.

I've been pondering .. maybe it would be good if Jackson's did win this case, :unsure: Then they could stop with all the conspiracies. Stop selling stories to the media, exploiting the children and get off the MJ Estates back so they can concentrate on furthering Michael's legacy. If they lose it just going to be the same old song and drama and estate will be footing the bill for everything. If they win they can just fight amongst themselves over the money and leave everyone else alone. Thats sounds good to me .. I'm so tired of it all .. I want to get back to celebrating Michael and his legacy. Not the day in day out constant drama from the Jackson family. They constantly sucking all the joy out of trying to celebrate Michael's life and legacy. For me anyway :(

Guys have you seen the email a fan send to the coroner in LA. The coroner denies that any kind of device (narcan implant) was found in MJs body.

Edit. Here it is

bildxi.jpg

Last edited:

Qbee, I understand how you feel and I would love to agree with you but I just can't.
With the information we have now, it would mean that innocent people have to pay to this pack of vultures, and most likely AEG will face bankruptcy and thousands of people will be out of work.

I personally would throw up sight of Randy, Jermoney or other siblings will start buying high-rise condo's, Jermaine cruising with new Cadillac Escalade, LaToya wrapped up in mink fur etc, knowing that they got all those thing by abusing (I mean literally abusing) Mj and kids, throwing MJ under the bus to get those things they so desire.
If I felt that they really do this to find out what happen to MJ, but unfortunately I'm 100% sure that is not the case.

There has to be some justice in the world. No way, I don't want those leeches to live off Michael one way or another. I really wish something would gag them all permanently.

Qbee, I understand how you feel and I would love to agree with you but I just can't.

Me too. I understand the logic of what you say qbee, but for me it's just ethically wrong for mj's family and guardians of his children to profit from this lawsuit that is going to delve into mj's medical history, his drug issues and forcing one side (aeg) to defend themselves by portraying mj as risk-taking, self-destructive, responsible for his own death. It's certain that mj wd absolutely hate this trial - and they know that, he got his family to sign that letter denying all drug interventions and was never ever one of those celebs that liked to air their 'issues' on tv, and second, for the effect on his children who they're being paid to protect - how on earth are they going to feel with all this painful info coming out. These are very grown up issues that are going to be discussed. Mrs j doesn't think it's healthy for paris to have a few photos up of mj in her bedroom, but is perfectly fine on having their dad sensationalised in the media for months on end with all his private medical issues on display, alot of which against the odds had remained relatively private? In my view, what they are doing is just wrong and really selfish and just the principle of the thing means i don't want them to profit from it.

Last edited:

It would just sum up everything if the family ended up with billions for doing nothing. more money than mj worked and died for in his entire life. To say it would be sickening is an understatement

Last edited:

@qbee, I uttered the same sentiments a short while ago, but the others are right it would be morally wrong.

Me too. I understand the logic of what you say qbee, but for me it's just ethically wrong for mj's family and guardians of his children to profit from this lawsuit that is going to delve into mj's medical history, his drug issues and forcing one side (aeg) to defend themselves by portraying mj as risk-taking, self-destructive, responsible for his own death. It's certain that mj wd absolutely hate this trial - and they know that, he got his family to sign that letter denying all drug interventions and was never ever one of those celebs that liked to air their 'issues' on tv, and second, for the effect on his children who they're being paid to protect - how on earth are they going to feel with all this painful info coming out. These are very grown up issues that are going to be discussed. Mrs j doesn't think it's healthy for paris to have a few photos up of mj in her bedroom, but is perfectly fine on having their dad sensationalised in the media for months on end with all his private medical issues on display, alot of which against the odds had remained relatively private? In my view, what they are doing is just wrong and really selfish and just the principle of the thing means i don't want them to profit from it.

I agree with the whole post. That bolded part got me thinking, I think there is something seriously wrong with her way of thinking. To me it is normal to have pictures and photos of loved ones, but the way she has carried on last 4 years, it seems like Michael the son is dead and buried, and the one left is Michael, King of Pop, an International superstar, it seems that to her it doesn't matter what is being said about the KOP, and she quite doesn't understand that those two are one, her son.
I cannot say that is healthy, more like some sort of twisted reality.

There has to be some justice in the world.

If AEG wins this case, you will see the justice happen. I don't remember exact words but AEG said that after the trial (if they win) it is not over. They will sue those vultures for damages and other things, and I truly hope every single Jackson (excluding PPB) are named in that lawsuit.

"Michael's death is a terrible tragedy, but life must go on. AEG will make a fortune..." Randy Phillips, President of AEG.

"Michael's death is a terrible tragedy, but life must go on. AEG will make a fortune..." Randy Phillips, President of AEG.

So how does that prove that AEG negligently hire murray? and how does that prove that AEG is responsible of MJ death?
and how does that prove that AEG knew or should have known about MJ issues?

By the way, can you cite the whole quote. because this means nothing really. absolutely zero.

Last edited:

I've been pondering .. maybe it would be good if Jackson's did win this case, :unsure: Then they could stop with all the conspiracies. Stop selling stories to the media, exploiting the children and get off the MJ Estates back so they can concentrate on furthering Michael's legacy. If they lose it just going to be the same old song and drama and estate will be footing the bill for everything. If they win they can just fight amongst themselves over the money and leave everyone else alone. Thats sounds good to me .. I'm so tired of it all .. I want to get back to celebrating Michael and his legacy. Not the day in day out constant drama from the Jackson family. They constantly sucking all the joy out of trying to celebrate Michael's life and legacy. For me anyway :(

That would be the biggest miscarriage of justice. A family of leeches stealing money using the court? That's a big NO.

The Jacksons are doing this because they are not the beneficiaries of MJ estate. so they are all out to destroy the fragile image of MJ that the Estate was trying to rebuild. it's about revenge and of course money.

Last edited:

I wonder if AEG will bring up that the Jackson's were left out of Michael's will and that if McClain and Branca would have been unable to be executors that the Bank of America would have run the MJJ estate? This was Michael sending a huge message to his family. Too bad his mother isn't concerned why her son felt this way..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back