Prince Had a Date with Kuwaiti Princess Remi Alhalah

I saw it but thoughy it was maybe jus a friend cause he already has a gf :p

Wow.
I must admit I did click on the pictures and she is gorgeous.

But geez. I feel so sorry for the kid for not being able to go on a simple date without having his pics taken. Really.
It's not our business what he does and who he does it with, right? These pics should not be out there.

The last twitter-mails from Niki give some room for speculation:

6 Apr 13Niki Berger@NikiiBergerr18h
You never miss what you had until it's gone. When it's right, something always will go wrong.
AM - 6 Apr 13

Niki Berger@NikiiBergerr
Ashtrays and heartbreaks
I lost some, so let's toast to one
So raise a glass to the memories
Set 'em free and fill up all those ashtrays

Ohh...that doesnt sound postive. Either way, I really hope the best for all of them.

Don't they grow up fast?! I remember when I bought a copy of OK magazine when Prince was born...

Don't they grow up fast?! I remember when I bought a copy of OK magazine when Prince was born...

You're not the only one to notice it.

But I do feel sorry for him! Having read the nasty comments on tmz I can only hope he never ever reads anything on that page. Another fear of mine is that it eventually might spoil him, constantly being on the news, without doing anything.

But I do feel sorry for him! Having read the nasty comments on tmz I can only hope he never ever reads anything on that page.

That page? Sadly, I see the negatives remarks everywhere this story appears. Just very sad to see.

It just proves our point how overexposure for these kids isn't good at all. It's like now everyone has an opionion about them. I don't think the comments would be as hardcore if we had hardly ever saw these kids.

according to Al Arabiya - she is not a princess
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...ackson-s-son-NOT-dating-Kuwaiti-princess.html

Rumors, Beat It! Michael Jackson’s son NOT dating Kuwaiti princess

<time itemprop="dateCreated" datetime="2013-04-08">Monday, 8 April 2013</time>
Earlier this week, TMZ entertainment site posted pictures of Prince and Remi appearing to have fun at a bowling alley. (Courtesy: TMZ)

Al Arabiya -

King of pop Michael Jackson&#8217;s son, Prince, is not embroiled in a &#8220;royal romance&#8221; with a Kuwaiti Princess, sources told Al Arabiya on Monday.
Reports from tabloid and entertainment news sites earlier this week claimed the 16-year-old could be dating a girl said to be a Kuwaiti princess named Remi al-Falah.
But the first clue to Remi not being royalty, which doesn&#8217;t appear to have been picked up by Western press, was her surname.
&#8220;Al-Faleh is not a name from the royal family,&#8221; a Kuwaiti journalist, who preferred not to be named, said on Monday.
&#8220;It is a famous family name in Kuwait. And Remi al-Faleh is not a Kuwaiti princess,&#8221; the journalist added.
Earlier this week, TMZ entertainment site posted pictures of Prince and Remi appearing to have fun at a bowling alley. (Courtesy: TMZ)

Earlier this week, TMZ entertainment site posted pictures of Prince and Remi appearing to have fun at a bowling alley and reported the images were taken Wednesday in Los Angeles.
&#8220;Remi was dropped off at the bowling alley in a black SUV ... but he drove her home,&#8221; TMZ reported, adding that both Prince and Remi attend the same private school, citing a source at the Kuwaiti consulate in the U.S.
&#8220;It is said they go to school together, but that&#8217;s it,&#8221; the Kuwaiti journalist said, adding &#8220;I don&#8217;t think it&#8217;s worth all this propaganda.&#8221;
News reports stating that Remi is a princess were circulated mainly by U.S. and UK press throughout the week.
Kuwaiti newspapers also reported the news, but referred to Remi as a &#8220;Kuwaiti girl,&#8221; not princess, as reported in Kuwait&#8217;s al-Seyassah news website on Saturday.
Meanwhile, the Kuwaiti al-Rai newspaper reported that Remi&#8217;s real name is actually &#8220;Mariam.&#8221;
&#8220;Remi is a nickname &#8230; Her mother is American,&#8221; the newspaper stated this week, adding that official Kuwaiti sources in the foreign ministry also rebuffed allegations of her ties to the Kuwaiti royal family.
This isn&#8217;t the first time a Jackson family member&#8217;s ties to the Arab world have been in the news.
Earlier this year, Janet Jackson and Qatari business tycoon Wissam al-Mana announced they had wed at a &#8220;quiet, private and beautiful ceremony.&#8221; Janet was trying to fight off rumors that her wedding would be a lavish $20-million affair.
Meanwhile, the late King of Pop himself also had his fair share of coverage on his ties to the Arab world.
Michael Jackson spent time in Bahrain as a guest of the royal family following his 2005 trial on child molestation charges.
In April 2006, a statement was released on behalf of Bahrain music label Two Seas Records announcing he would record a new album for release in 2007.

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon 18h
BIAr_ENCQAAit3l.jpg:large

Still can't drive ? pic.twitter.com/yqGZZ19vEa
Retweetet von Paris Jackso?

seems to be official...

0422-prince-jackson-pcn-3.jpg

Prince Jackson -The Girl is Mine

Prince Jackson stepped up his royal pimp game -- taking his Kuwaiti princess girlfriend out for a fancy Hollywood dinner ... and all signs point to the princess being impressed.

Michael Jackson's 16-year-old son and Remi Alfalah had dinner Friday night at Madeo -- some of the best Italian grub in L.A. -- and judging by the grin on her face ... she gave the date 2 royal thumbs up.

A couple weeks ago Prince and Remi were spotted on another date -- but that was just daytime bowling.

The jump to a high-priced dinner is a clear sign Prince is making, y'know ... progress.

Who's Bad?

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2RDTq0fmU

Umm. With this kind of thread, we continue to be a part of the problem.

We cant TMZ to leave them alone when we as fans have a look at what TMZ has to say on the 'down low'! It is a bit hypocritical.

Umm. With this kind of thread, we continue to be a part of the problem.

We cant TMZ to leave them alone when we as fans have a look at what TMZ has to say on the 'down low'! It is a bit hypocritical.

i have said this a zillion times. the fans are MJ and his kids worse enemies. a gossip hungry beast.

Stacy Brown writing for Radar now! I didn't like Radar much, but now I like it even less as they took Stacy on board :puke:
This post is funny in a way as Price's gf's mother wanted to give an interview because
"Alana said she felt compelled to praise the young man after Jackson family sources complained of Prince being a renegade."
That renegade thingy came from Stacy :angry:
Prince's gf is really princess?
--------------------------------------
He&#8217;s Just Like A King! Prince Jackson Is &#8216;Behaving Like Royalty With My Daughter,&#8217; Kuwaiti Princess Tells Radar

Posted on Sep 3, 2013 @ 3:18AM | By Stacy Brown

Michael Jackson&#8216;s son, Prince, is behaving like royalty with his girlfriend, real life Kuwaiti princess, Remi Alfalah.

That&#8217;s according to Remi&#8217;s proud mom, Alana Alfalah, who has told all about their relationship in an exclusive RadarOnline.com interview.

&#8220;I trust Prince with my daughter and I&#8217;d stake my life on him always being a gentleman with her,&#8221; Alana said of the 16-year-old heir of the late King of Pop, who died in 2009.

&#8220;We enjoy Prince. He&#8217;s exceptional.&#8221;

Prince and Remi have been dating for ten months and were recently seen smooching and having lunch together at Boa Steakhouse in Beverly Hills.

Alana said she felt compelled to praise the young man after Jackson family sources complained of Prince being a renegade.

&#8220;If he wasn&#8217;t such a great kid, I&#8217;d continue to keep to myself and not say anything, but if you call being in the honor society, never breaking curfew and helping others a renegade, then that&#8217;s Prince,&#8221; Alfalah gushed.

&#8220;He comes over and he usually has a curfew and he reminds his grandmother sometimes what that curfew is and he always makes sure to leave well ahead of it,&#8221; she said.

Last week, some members of the family complained that Prince had been keeping late hours and ignored requests of his grandmother and guardian, Katherine.

They said he wants out of the Jackson family mansion in Calabasas and is even considering marrying his Princess.

But Alana insisted, &#8220;They are not at that stage yet. I will say this, even if they were to ever part ways, I&#8217;d still have a lot of love and respect for Prince.&#8221;

Alana is married to Kuwaiti royalty &#8212; but out of respect for her husband and the family&#8217;s religion, she declined to discuss him only to say, &#8220;My husband is very strict, so Prince must be special for his approval.&#8221;

The Al-Falah family is closely connected to Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah of the famed Royal House of Al-Sabah, whose reported net worth is approaching $1 billion. The Al-Falahs travel often to Kuwait, Monaco, Dubai, Paris and various parts of Europe.

Still, Alana has remained low-key and encourages her four children about the importance of education. And she said Jackson matriarch Katherine is similar.

&#8220;She&#8217;s a lovely woman who really is on top of things,&#8221; Remi&#8217;s mom said.
(My note, really?)

Katherine and T.J. Jackson, who both serve as guardians to Prince and his two siblings, Paris and Blanket, have each visited the Alfalah family.

When Prince&#8217;s sister, Paris, 15, attempted suicide in June, it was Prince who shouldered the responsibility of making sure his little sister would be okay, Alana revealed.

&#8220;He has a lot of pressure with all that has gone on, but he handles everything well. He never speaks an ill word and he cares about everyone,&#8221; Alana said.

Remi&#8217;s mom said the kids met when her daughter first started attending the Buckley School in Sherman Oaks.

&#8220;She was alone and the kids weren&#8217;t very nice. Prince just approached her and he started showing her around and they grew close.

&#8220;They are serious about their education, the both of them. Look, my husband is from Kuwait and I&#8217;m American, he&#8217;s very strict, so there is no way he&#8217;d allow Remi to see someone who wasn&#8217;t doing the right things in life. Prince doesn&#8217;t get into trouble, he doesn&#8217;t smoke, and he doesn&#8217;t drink. We wouldn&#8217;t allow Remi to be with just anyone,&#8221; Alana said.

Alana revealed, &#8220;Prince makes his own jewelry by hand, great pieces and he draws a lot, he&#8217;s into art. Both of them are also so worried about nature and animals and Prince is meticulous, always cleaning his car and making sure things are tidy.&#8221;

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/09/michael-jackson-son-romance-kuwaiti-princess/

Another tabloid story. Leave this guy alone, he's a teenager.

^^^^ Stacy Brown needs to make up his mind!

Stace is a mental case :scratch:
He writes crap about Prince in NY post, then he writes redacted version via Radar to his previous post in NY Post nonsense.
He propably argues with himself when he is looking in the mirror:D

I think he drinks the same cool aid as CM, both of them are loonies :bugeyed

ahahhaha, that's hilarious. It gave me a mental picture of a scene of him doing just that. lol

Stace is a mental case :scratch:

:bugeyed

^^Haa oh my goodness, I am dying here of laughter. Thanks. That was a good one!!

This guy makes up a family source and tells lies about a child. Then, when a parent fights back, he does not say,"Oh I made up that story to get paid." He simply writes the story from the parent in another tabloid.
I think he is practicing "Don't let The Right Hand Know What the Left Hand is Doing." Maybe at the Post he types with the Left hand, and at the Radar he types with the Right hand. Then when he goes home he argues with his shadow and calls it names, and when he passes the mirror he tries to scare the image in it.

If this last story is true, isn't it interesting that a non-family member goes to a tabloid to defend Prince's honor? We were hearing family source claims that Paris and Prince are estranged, and here is this stranger saying that Prince was helping Paris and he is a good kid. We have been saying these good things about Prince all the time.

When Stacey made up that story about Prince staying out late with girlfriend, he was lucky the girl's father is not one of those traditional, extreme, religious, tyrants who would try to hurt you if you dishonor their daughter. When Stacey made that statement about Prince, he was essentially saying that this man's daughter is loose morally, because she was out late too. One day people like Stacey will write the wrong thing about the wrong person, and I will be laughing at the consequences.

Last edited:
When Prince&#8217;s sister, Paris, 15, attempted suicide in June, it was Prince who shouldered the responsibility of making sure his little sister would be okay, Alana revealed.
I am so thankful to Prince Jackson for helping to take care of his sister Paris Jackson.
:pash:

Alana revealed, &#8220;Prince makes his own jewelry by hand, great pieces and he draws a lot, he&#8217;s into art.
I hope someday Prince Jackson will create his own jewelry line.
I would love to own jewelry designed by Prince Michael Jackson. :yes:

adaronline.com/exclusives/2013/09/michael-jackson-son-romance-kuwaiti-princess/

Back