Prince Michael Conducts First Interview with ET

:woohoo:Click on Link Below (not the picture) to
Watch Video of Prince from ET :woohoo:
http://www.etonline.com/news/130675_Prince_Michael_Jackson_is_New_ET_Correspondent/

The 16-year-old son of the late pop singer makes his reporting debut on the syndicated show, first covering the junket for "Oz the Great and Powerful."
prince_jackson_a_l.jpg

ET

In a bit of unexpected TV staffing news, Entertainment Tonight announced Monday that it has made Prince Michael Jackson an on-air correspondent.
our editor recommends

Just 16 years old, the eldest child of the late pop star started his new life as a member of the Fourth Estate over the weekend at the Pasadena junket for Disney's Oz the Great and Powerful.

"I'm looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor," Jackson tells ET's Brooke Anderson in the first footage from his gig, airing during Monday's program.
Jackson's duties at the Oz junket included interviewing director Sam Raimi and actors James Franco and Zach Braff. He asked the trio for advice on how to get started in the entertainment business.

His status as a minor means that Jackson's appearances on ET will likely be few and far between, but the show's announcement promised his Oz reporting will be featured throughout the week.

Gerryevans loved your post. We are all hoping that better things come for him in the future. It is alarming when you mention Latoya, but she has become a stable influence in the public roles of these kids, and that is the way it is.

You're absolutely right. It's just something we have to accept, and move on from, although sometimes it hits you all over again how she's benefitted from MJ's passing and particularly burns that she gets to play a pivotal role in his children's lives. But I don't want to get off topic here. It's as you say, that's the way it is.

You know what? I say good for him. I look at him and he looks great and so mature. He is just as tall as Brooke Anderson lol. It seems to me he is taking his goals seriously. Michael would be very proud of how he handles himself with class and dignity just like Michael. The fact that he thanks his father for it is the best compliment Michael can get.

I know ET is tabloid but it has been around for 30 years and he is trying to make connections. He wants to be in entertainment business. As for Oprah I hope he doesn't like her but just likes her interviewing style. You can separate it the two. i wish Michael could see him now.

gerryevans;3779436 said:
Then, I see the LaToya photo with one of the stars of the OZ, meaning I believe she was there, too. I’ve got a feeling she and her manager, Jeffrey, who always stays behind the scenes and who was the instigator and manipulator for the Michael Forever Tribute, are acting as quasi managers for Prince.

She was there. Pay attention to the background, it's the same place

BDWSCxHCUAAhm2N.jpg

20rjx28.jpg

Justthefacts;3779445 said:
Producer of ET works for Latoya's company that's all I am saying

From JaTail Enterprises, LLC - LaToya's company: "The current development roster, headed by Emmy-nominated executive producer and show creator Charles Cook, includes one dozen reality shows and television films for US and international distribution. - TV shows produced by Charles Cook:

574715_10151446528046797_2050641547_n.jpg

http://jatail.com/tv/shows.php

I just want to say that I don't want his kids exploited at all. I just think that if they want to enter the business that they will have to take steps in building what they want to do. Prince comes across strong and confident and very smart. I just hope he continues to keep a good head on his shoulders.

Big get for ET during feb sweeps. As usual ET will stretch Prince segment into eternity. Prince came across, strong, confident, smart as heck, and extremely likable.

She was there. Pay attention to the background, it's the same place

BDWSCxHCUAAhm2N.jpg

Yeah, I just saw today's show. During promoting Prince's appearance, Latoya and Jeffrey stood in the background looking on. Oh well... Prince is just starting out. By MJ's early 20's, he was firing his dad and disassociating himself from his family professionally. Hope history repeats itself.

My opinion of oprah's interviewing skills is reading that she told beyonce that her shaking her booty and waving her weave around at superbowl was an example of art meeting god in some kind of sacred intersection. If prince is studying the greats i'd rather he didn't study oprah, jmo.

I think We can be at ease knowing it isn't Oprah's opinions that Prince would be studying but he said her style of putting people at ease in a interview as she did for him. I think that was smart for him to pick up on that and want to do the same for those he interviews. It's also comforting to know that no matter how any of us personally feel about Oprah or Beyonce it really doesnt have any bearing on Princes dreams and goals or studying the greats.

but The farther way he gets away from Jeffrie and latoya the better. They will be the ones influencing him the most. In a fews yrs he will realize he doesn't need them. but right now she can open doors for him. I just have a feeling they are already scheming how they can lock him into a some kind of contract to keep the gravy train rolling. I would love to be proven wrong and find they are really trying to help and mentor him.

Cherubim the comments about his dad was excellent. I love the way he brings it all back to the source--DAD. Usually we hear how grandma did it. I also like the way he ties in his producer goal to his dad when he mentions about them watching the movie together. Good interview although I don't like them calling him a "member of the media." Hopefully, soon he will be called a "producer" and then I could forget that media comment. Anyway when I looked at that B movie Miss Castaway, they allowed Michael to interview the author of that book--I can't remember his name now, & I know Michael was grateful to be the one interviewing someone for a change rather than someone interviewing him. I hope to see Prince doing bigger & better things, & I love his new hairstyle in that photo above.

Does this mean that you will be changing your siggy soon?

YES!!!! :rollin:

Last edited:
Well, Prince is a very very smart boy and for sure him knows things that media said about MJ.

Now he has a opportunity to show how was Michael Jackson for real. If you guys are really paying attention, Prince always put his Dad when He is talk about good education, good paternity.

Yeah, I agree: Latoya, ET... =/

His kids is trying show the true. Let's win the pain and the angry, cause MJ always trust us His legacy. And I think that His kids are part of.

If something bad happens to Prince, lets go and "fight" for MJ's name one more time.

We all are expert in this part...remember? rs =s

Pls, I respect diferent opinions and I'm not trying changing anyone here. Just my 2 cents. rs

L.O.V.E

How Michael Jackson's Son Landed an 'Entertainment Tonight' Job

Michael Jackson's son, Prince, is working as a guest correspondent for "Entertainment Tonight." (CBS Television Distribution)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

By Amy KaufmanFebruary 18, 2013, 5:40 p.m.(Los Angeles Times)

Since their heart-wrenching appearance at Michael Jackson&#8217;s funeral in 2009, the King of Pop&#8217;s three children have largely remained out of the media glare.

Now, almost four years later, one of the music icon&#8217;s sons has decided to step into the spotlight. Prince Michael Jackson, 16 &#8212; older brother to Paris, 14, and Blanket, 10 &#8212; has signed on to be a guest correspondent for the daily celebrity news show &#8220;Entertainment Tonight.&#8221; His first assignment, interviewing the director and stars of the upcoming film &#8220;Oz: The Great and Powerful,&#8221; will air in segments on the program throughout the remainder of the week.

Jackson got the gig in part due to Brooke Anderson, one of &#8220;ET&#8217;s&#8221; correspondents. The television host said she and the teenager shared a &#8220;mutual connection,&#8221; and she has been itching to do something with Jackson since she met him.

&#8220;I thought him interviewing people from &#8216;Oz&#8217; would be great because his dad was in &#8216;The Wiz,&#8217; he&#8217;s a fan of &#8216;The Wizard of Oz&#8217; and he wants to get into producing and directing,&#8221; Anderson said in a phone interview Monday evening. The timing also worked out well for the high school student, who did filming over the long holiday weekend when classes were not in session.

To help him prepare for the joint interview with director Sam Raimi and actors James Franco and Zach Braff, Anderson said she sat with Jackson and went over potential questions. She also gave him some tips on how to stay relaxed in front of the camera and even did some push-ups with him to eliminate any tension.

&#8220;He really did not need that much coaching. This may sound strange because he&#8217;s 16, but he was very smooth and confident,&#8221; Anderson said.

During the interview, Anderson said all three of the stars were aware of who Jackson was but did not turn the tables and ask him about his father.

&#8220;Zach said, &#8216;Is this really your first interview?&#8217; &#8221; Anderson recalled. &#8220;He created a really great energy, and they were all surprised by how knowledgeable he was about the film industry. He knew technical 3-D terms that I had no idea about."

Though Jackson does not yet have a permanent gig with "Entertainment Tonight," Anderson is hopeful he'll return on a "case-by-case" basis for kid-themed show business events, like the upcoming NickelodeonKids' Choice Awards.
"The fact that he's the King of Pop's son may crack the door open for him, but he has a wisdom about him," she said. "He said, 'I owe that all to my dad.' "
A clip promoting Jackson's appearance follows.
http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...ntertainment-tonight-20130218,0,3442153.story

She doesn't does she?
No .I dont think she has a show now. She just does guest appearances from time to time on different stations.
putting her 2 cent worth in .. She writes articles now for the daily beast and syndicates articles from her creepy website.

You know what? I say good for him. I look at him and he looks great and so mature. He is just as tall as Brooke Anderson lol. It seems to me he is taking his goals seriously. Michael would be very proud of how he handles himself with class and dignity just like Michael. The fact that he thanks his father for it is the best compliment Michael can get.

I know ET is tabloid but it has been around for 30 years and he is trying to make connections. He wants to be in entertainment business. As for Oprah I hope he doesn't like her but just likes her interviewing style. You can separate it the two. i wish Michael could see him now.

Yes, he DOES look great! I like his face revealed (no bangs) and I love his deep voice! He is starting to look more like Michael! Go, Prince!!!!

^^Yeah his baby cheeks remind me of Michael at that age. Does anyone know what the "mutual connection" is. I don't have a clue.

Just want to express my support:

I adore little Prince Michael. He is indeed a gem from Michael's own heart. I see in him a special sparkle that I don't see with Paris. I think he will be a very successful man in the future and I think we will be hearing a lot about him. And not as "Michael Jackson's son." He will make his own name for himself. His intelligence alone will carry him very far. He doesn't need his dad's name to be successful.

Until now, he's been very quiet with the public. Off record, he's been doing charity, quoting how he wants to pick up where his dad left off. I feel he had this special bond with his dad that nobody else had. He seems very steady on following what Michael has taught him and I can tell what a wonderful job he did. I think this is a wonderful opportunity for Prince to learn. When I was his age, I was doing shadowing jobs with people in my future profession so that I could learn all of the basic ropes. I feel like this is exactly what Prince is doing. This will give him some basic experience and he might even learn some behind the scenes things, since he wants to produce. How wonderful for him to be pursuing his dreams. I think his dad would be proud. He's a smart, charming, well-rounded kid with a good heart. I pray that the media doesn't harm him in the way they did to his father. However, Michael was headstrong and I can see he taught his kids to be the same way.

As I watched, I couldn't help but notice how much more he's starting to look like Michael! He's an adorable little thing. He did great and I'm going to tune in all week to check out what else he will be doing. So very good for him. His dad is smiling.

What he said about Michael made me teary. I could see the love and admiration in his eyes as he said, "He raised me right." Best of luck to you, Prince. You are the "applehead" of your father's eye! :heart:

Last edited:
www.MessenTools.com-34%20pensativo.gif
:scratch: :unsure:

A tlaboid show :blink: and La T:censored: :)nono:)? Hmmmmm.... :fear: Mixed feelings about it. Therefore, I prefer to keep quiet about it.... :fear: Let's see how it will be....

When she remarked that he seems much wiser and older than 16, Prince Michael replied, "That's what most of my people say. That was all thanks to my dad. He raised me right."

:girl_sigh:

God bless you always dear Prince! :angel: :heart:

I also wish Prince stays away as far as possible from Diane Demon (if she still works there.) *crossed fingers*

She would not miss the opportunity to try to talk to Prince. :fear:

CherubimII;3779500 said:
The television host said she and the teenager shared a &#8220;mutual connection,&#8221; and she has been itching to do something with Jackson since she met him.

who is the mutual connection? Latoya

I looked through the thread but I didn't see it but is there any video of it posted on Youtube instead of ETs site?

Maybe something good will come out of this. If they're hoping to get Prince on the show again in the future, they might actually try to be more respectful of his father.

And I love how Prince doesn't miss a chance to remind the world how Michael was a good father. :)

I looked through the thread but I didn't see it but is there any video of it posted on Youtube instead of ETs site?

Last edited:
Thank you very much. :)

Well I wish Prince the best. I'm sure he will do fine.

Good for him. I'm not crazy about the fact he's working for a celebrity gossip show but if he wants to get in the business he's gotta start somewhere. In that short video clip he looked confident and relaxed, and I love how when he was told he seems wiser and older than 16, he said: "That was all thanks to my dad. He raised me right". I'm very proud of the kiddo and I hope someday his dream of being a producer comes true! I'm also very happy if Michael's kids want to work instead of just live off the money Michael left them and make a career out of being famous. Or actually, being the kids of someone who was famous.

Brooke is just another a$$ kisser. So annoying to see her praising MJ kids when she was one who criticize MJ when he was alive and even in death! Now, I guess she will take some type of credit in the future for helping Prince career with the "mutual connection" she has to someone....just weird! The only thing good I guess is that Prince can make em be nice to his dad, and get the opportunity to show who MJ really was. But, I won't be watchin and given then ratings, I'll catch it on Youtube instead.

Cause E.T lost me yrs ago for good when they hired Diane Dimond. And I be damned ever forgetting that crap or over looking it! NOPE! I could care less about that is how it is in show business and yadda yadda...I have to much loyalty for that mess and could never be apart of Hollywood! Cause u do kinda sell out in a way to get in unfortunately, depending on the situation of-course. But, like I said Prince is taking his time to show who MJ was and thank god for that!

Last edited:
I'm happy for Junior but my heart sunk after seeing LaToya connection:puke:

Back