(Prince) Michael Joseph Jackson Jnr. Discussion/Picture Thread

Re: Prince Jackson -thread

This is the first verse in that poem Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

So it seem that the to ?is missing. The spelling of against is puzzling really..

This is the first verse in that poem Do not go gentle into that good
night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

So it seem that the to ?is missing. The spelling of against is puzzling really..

The tattoo artist was either high or stupid, Dylan Thomas is misquoted and misspelled. Fortunately Prince can get it lasered, corrected, or removed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPk7jiojgNq/?taken-by=princejackson

C20eS0XWIAAZlek.jpg

princejackson
It's so funny seeing yourself as a meme ahah me and @parisjackson send them to each other a lot

parisjackson@zainabnaveedxo i can't tell you how grateful i am to have a brother like him, he's my rock.

Paris-Michael K. J. did retweet Prince Jackson
u my bestie

Last edited:

25th+Annual+Elton+John+AIDS+Foundation+Oscar+HuhiIxoqW4nl.jpg

Prince Jackson attends the 25th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation's Academy Awards Viewing Party at The City of West Hollywood Park on February 26, 2017 in West Hollywood, California. (Feb. 25, 2017 - Source: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images North America)
C5w7115XQAE8zOI.jpg

Last edited:

Prince Jackson on Monday (March 6, 2017) will be interviewed on ABC's Good Morning America TV Show.
( I will not be able to view it. Please someone else post the interview here.
Thanks in advance.
:flowers::flowers::vishenka_34:)

Prince Jackson Then and Now

cb970d5fe2822ab7256819f5d1921288.jpg

Last edited:

OH!!!!!!!!!!! Just saw the GMA commerical showing Prince and yes, he's talking to Robin. It just said something like he's talking about following in his dad's footsteps, honoring his dad and what he's doing now.

Yea. Good for Prince. I hope somebody is able to post it on YouTube and post it here!

Thanks I wonder if he will say anything about the recent family drama involving Trent?

Thanks I wonder if he will say anything about the recent family drama involving Trent?

Would be interesting but I don`t think they will question him about it.

OK, it will be fascinating to see if its turns out to be one of those puff pieces or not.

I would be really surprised if Robin asks him anything about it.
It's to talk about his charity and life with his dad-so I don't think she'll stray from Prince's agenda. She might have with Janet, but I can't see it with a young kid. She'll most likely ask how the family is, and he'll say everybody is fine (like Jackie and Tito did the other day).

Well Robin did not ask Prince about the family drama. Good for Robin. Now imagine if this was Wendy Williams interviewing Prince. That woman would have went all in on Prince regarding the Katherine drama. Thank you for having class Robin.

Thanks!! I just found it on my phone. It was great-she teased him about his beard. Funny about men passing out at his dad's concerts. Lol.
Prince does well on these-very personable.

Prince hit it out of the park. He is an impressive, wicked smart young man. He spoke proudly of his dad, his heal la project. Prince is extremely likeable, he makes me proud.

Prince Michael Jackson speaks out on following in late father's footsteps

Prince Michael Jackson, the son of the legendary late singer Michael Jackson, is opening up about his own music venture and the charity work he does in his father's memory.

Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009, after suffering cardiac arrest.

"As we were growing up my dad always said, 'I really don't care what you do in life, as long as you're happy doing it and you're the best at what you do. If you want to be a janitor at a high school, you should be the best janitor that you can be,'" Jackson said today on “GMA.”

"So, I think that he would always be the supporting figure to me and my siblings and support us in all the endeavors that we try," he added.

Prince Michael Jackson, 20, is currently a student at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles where he co-founded the charitable student organization "Heal Los Angeles."

According to Jackson, the mission of Heal Los Angeles is to end child abuse, homelessness and hunger. It was inspired by his father’s charitable organization, “Heal the World.”

“Recently, we have partnered with a charity called A Sense of Home, which supports foster kids who have aged out of the system in a sort of preempt against homelessness because it’s very hard to get on your feet once you’ve gotten out of the system,” he explained.

When he’s not doing philanthropy work, Jackson heads his own production company, King's Son Productions.

“My father was the King of Pop and King’s Son Productions has this mantra where a title is earned, but a name is given,” Jackson said. “So, I was born as Prince and that was the name my dad had given to me, but my dad had earned the epithet King of Pop and that’s through hard work and years of training and everything that he worked so hard to get. So it’s a form of motivation because my name is Prince, but for all intensive purposes I am the King’s son — working to get my own epithet.”

In 2016, Jackson put out the first video he produced called, “Automatic,” and admitted his dad made the craft look easier than it actually is.

“After doing ‘Automatic,’ I had done some research, which I should’ve probably done before, but I had found out that my dad’s music video ‘Scream’ was actually one of the most expensive music videos to make—adjusted for inflation of course, but I take a lot of inspiration for that as well with the long form of storytelling in music videos because music is an art," he said. "It’s something that should come from your heart and having an accompanied visual really can tell the story.”

As for his favorite Michael Jackson videos, Jackson chose “Moonwalker” and “Smooth Criminal.”

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=45931176

Wow I can't say how impressed I am by these kids!! They're so NORMAL, so down-to-earth. And they're speaking so lovely about their father all the time.
My hope is that the doubters out there will recognize a different side of Michael through their stories. Prince and Paris are speaking so wonderfully of him, how he just wanted them to be happy, how he cooked for them, how they didn't even know who he really was. He was 'just daddy' to them. Which is all that matters, isn't it?

Michael did everything right. And that's what he can be proud of the most. He was the greatest superstar on earth and he raised his children to be decent, caring, loving human beings. That's his greatest achievement. :wub:

Glad his friend (and the president of HealLA) was there-I wonder why he wasn't in the interview. Maybe because they wanted to ask questions about Michael.

Wonderful ... Prince seems so mature for his age as well as self confident and very intelligent.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G357FZ

They all had to be adults at a very young age which is reflected in their expressions and behaviour. I'm so immensely proud of them. They've mastered tough times and they made it through. Michael would be so proud of his kids!
Imagine, he was the KOP and could've spoiled them and pampered them (which I'm sure he did from time to time, which is totally ok :) ) and could've put them in designer clothes etc., but he taught them values and taught them to be nice and to truly care for other people. Because of Michael's education they became the humble and kind persons they are now. I'm so glad that the little time they had together sufficed and that they remember what their dad was all about, love.

I love his personality but the beard..... omg.... how much I hate it. :tonofbricks:

I remember Michael while on tour going to women's hospitals where they gave birth or were anout to give birth and was asking them a whole lot of questions about parenting. Lol he was studying at the time...and now boom! his grown up children

Back