Prince, Paris and Bigi News and Pictures (Please Avoid Tabloid Articles and Paparazzi Photos)

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

John Mayer is totally into tattoo's. It all started with Motley Crew!

I really like John Mayer's music. The best part is he doesn't live too far from me, over in Paradise Valley, on the way to the North entrance of Yellowstone National Park.

John Mayer performed at Michael Jackson's Memorial...

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

Prince Jackson retweetet
Yielle Odal ?@yiellexxxodal 14. Apr.

Hahaha! You better ask Joe @princemjjjaxon! @ParisJackson
Cf_xBqJUkAEZ1PI.jpg

Yet, he still keeps writing the same trash about MJ. This is from this February.

12994457_1035975153143248_3073770933819043996_n.jpg

It's incredibly sad that Paris has to choose exactly such people to idolize. Very disappointing.

To be fair, it ain't like she specifically "chose to like them" - she's been a fan of Motley way before she learned that one member is an idiot. When she learned back then, she confronted him right away and he apologized (obviously insincerely). I don't think she should stop liking the music just because one member is an a$$. As far as I know the others haven't said anything bad and don't forget she's also a close friend with Tommy Lee's son Brandon.

^interesting. I read somewhere else that she said these mouth tattoos are temporary and wear off. Good.

Last edited:

Prince Jackson retweetet
Yielle Odal ?@yiellexxxodal 14. Apr.

Hahaha! You better ask Joe @princemjjjaxon! @ParisJackson
Cf_xBqJUkAEZ1PI.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Paris has now 15 tatoos and many articles in tabloids on the way for his friend using the Nigga-word on tweets in the last years.

ETA: An acquaintance of Paris claims on IG that she dropped out of college. They said she briefly attended Pierce College in Los Angeles.

If true it`s really a rasant and sad development since her 18th birthday.

15 permanent tattoos (in like 2 or three weeks)? Who is saying that? Paris herself?

She seems to be in a "tattoo rant" since her 18th birthday. :mellow:

It is not her thing?!! Getting education is not her thing? What is her thing then? To roam the streets with an alcoholic racist uneducated piece of shit? Is that her thing? This is what mj spent years teaching her?! (Please spare me the idiotic argument that mj is dead and she is free to do what she wants to do)

I just come from a family with several university drop-outs as well as those with high school only. She can have a rewarding life that way. Some of my friends left school to do something else and they are doing well. I don't think Paris is a bad person. Education doesn't necessarily make you a nicer person. Unfortunately, I've met some jerks with PhDs :( (Including racists and alcoholocs.)

ETA: An acquaintance of Paris claims on IG that she dropped out of college. They said she briefly attended Pierce College in Los Angeles.

If true it`s really a rasant and sad development since her 18th birthday.

Who is this acquaintance of Paris?
The only place I have heard about Paris dropping out of college is LSA, and to be honest PPB thread there is brutal and I cannot believe how vicious the ladies there are towards Paris:puke:

I often see that they pull articles from all sort of gutter-like tabloids just to create more hate towards Paris and quote those "articles" as facts what comes to what Paris is doing. You'd think that MJ fans would know better given how much of bs they wrote about MJ in his lifetime, but I suppose that kindness is reserved only for MJ, but not for anyone else.

As for whether she attending college or not, maybe she is having a cap year or something? She has plenty of years ahead of herself to think what she wants to do when she grows up.

Who is this acquaintance of Paris?
The only place I have heard about Paris dropping out of college is LSA, and to be honest PPB thread there is brutal and I cannot believe how vicious the ladies there are towards Paris:puke:

I often see that they pull articles from all sort of gutter-like tabloids just to create more hate towards Paris and quote those "articles" as facts what comes to what Paris is doing. You'd think that MJ fans would know better given how much of bs they wrote about MJ in his lifetime, but I suppose that kindness is reserved only for MJ, but not for anyone else.

As for whether she attending college or not, maybe she is having a cap year or something? She has plenty of years ahead of herself to think what she wants to do when she grows up.

It could be that she is recording. She posted snaps of herself singing and playing the guitar and some sources say she's been approached by recording companies. She also publishes some verses on Insta, but I'm not sure if these are all her work. So yeah, she may focus on career atm.

retweeted by Paris:

Keya Morgan
?@KeyaMorgan
Media always brainwashes people. Do not believe the lies you read. Love is more powerful than hate, knowledge is greater than ignorance.

retweeted by Paris:

Keya Morgan
?@KeyaMorgan
Media always brainwashes people. Do not believe the lies you read. Love is more powerful than hate, knowledge is greater than ignorance.

Ott, but people shouldn't be believe everything what Keya M has to says as he too likes to lie too and the nerve of him preaching:doh:

y_79e21014.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEYS61qDQ5l/?taken-by=shittyextraterrestrial&hl=en

Maybe I'll make another trip to Vegas to see Michael Jackson's Show, "One," at the Mandalay Bay, since I will be in the Westlake Village, CA. area at the end of June and just make a side trip of it to celebrate Michael's life. A sort of memorial trip!

Prince Jackson @princemjjjaxon April, 25th

#Big2016

It could be that she is recording. She posted snaps of herself singing and playing the guitar and some sources say she's been approached by recording companies. She also publishes some verses on Insta, but I'm not sure if these are all her work. So yeah, she may focus on career atm.

Nooooooooo she better not go that route! That is not mike would want

Also where the heck is debbie in all of this????

no where. we know jr wanted nothing to do with her and paris spent time with her but then she said debbie wasnt good for

The same place she has always been the past 20 years... Not around.

no where. we know jr wanted nothing to do with her and paris spent time with her but then she said debbie wasnt good for

Paris actually said that bout debbie? ?? When?

In a tweet

Back