Prince, Paris and Bigi News and Pictures (Please Avoid Tabloid Articles and Paparazzi Photos)

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

^^true, but the Dangerous "eyes" are so iconic to me.
And yes, I thought about that after I wrote it. They don't know all about those various tributes bc they have better things to do. Lol.
Someone should show Paris this cool Facebook page called Michael Jackson street art-it's amazing to see what people have done in the most obscure places.

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

in honor of her dad:

jackson24f-2-web.jpg

captioned: "The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation." Never forget your roots, and always be proud of where you came from.

Last edited:

^^Wow. Is this on Paris? It's a good one. I've seen some that are awful.

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon

So excited to be working with all the cousins on this creative process.
#notareallityshow #2ndgen #comedy
CjMLrmJUoAEZyyd.jpg:large

u know this tattoo artist is loving the attention right now!

Thanks for posting-I was wondering why this tattoo was so good-I didn't realize it was from a tracing first-I always thought tattoos were free style! Learn something new all the time.

Do they hurt??

She said in the video that its sore, and it is not even finished as she has to go back for shading and stuff:bogeyed
Eye on the right needs more shading or colouring, but it is really nice tattoo.

She has 8 tattoos of her father?

IE entertainment ?@ieEntertainment 13h13 hours ago
.@ParisJackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson

?@ParisJackson
@ieEntertainment it's actually the 8th one i've gotten for him but close enough

Thanks for posting-I was wondering why this tattoo was so good

I love the design and the fact she got this one, but I think the artist really didn't do that great of a job tbh, it's subpar imo.. I wonder why she didn't get it done by one of the top notch artists, it's not like she can't afford it.

Agree lil. Quality isnt very good imo.

^^It's not finished yet?

^^It's not finished yet?

He'll do some more shading but that won't make it a better tattoo in terms of quality

He'll do some more shading but that won't make it a better tattoo in terms of quality
Really? I've only seen a few teeny tattoos in real life. The Michael ones I've seen in pix have just been ok to me-somewhat off or wierd looking. I was really impressed with this one compared to those.
Now I'm wondering what a GOOD one would look like.

we're really going to go back and forth about the quality of the tattoo?? well if so, they do not look like Michaels eyes.. I know they are supposed to be, but they don't look like them.. The left eye especially! but whatever for Paris it's a sweet gesture!

This is Paris Jackson's new Hair Color. I LOVE IT!!!!:wub:
13249648_1268397469837393_1045769356_n.jpg

Who cares honestly? Just let the girl live her life for god's sake.

You are disappointed with the quality of Paris tattoos and asks why she is not choosing better tatoo artists. I am disappointed about Paris decisions to produce herself in cheap shows and asked why she does something like this.

And now you decide that my question is an intervention in Paris life and your question is not. We both do not make a intervention in her private live. It's Paris decision and obvious desire that people talk about all this.

13298147_1723594787920758_1586001741_n.jpg

"Only true friends dye their hair to match their gal's prom gown." quote from Paris Jackson

We
LOVE you Paris! You make your father, MJ, Proud.

By the way, Paris, your eyes are Beautiful.
:wub:
We should be able to see your Beautiful eyes while we eat our popcorn at the movies.

Last edited:

Even though Paris has a more artistic nature about her, she is holding up well!

13298147_1723594787920758_1586001741_n.jpg

"Only true friends dye their hair to match their gal's prom gown." quote from Paris Jackson

We
LOVE you Paris! You make your father, MJ, Proud.

By the way, Paris, your eyes are Beautiful.
:wub:
We should be able to see your Beautiful eyes while we eat our popcorn at the movies.

This is so cool and beautiful! Paris can certainly rock a suit :dancin:

13269492_1308426155851754_1970740758_n.jpg

So it`s official ? Paris didn`t make a High School-graduation?

She graduated a year earlier.

This is not true. Last year Prince had his last year on High School and we have all the pictures from the celebration. Even Paris was there and postet, next year she will be the next.

Last edited:

This is not true. Last year Prince had his last year on High School and we have all the pictures from the celebration. Even Paris was there and postet, next year she will be the next.

I'm not aware of that. She reportedly graduated earlier and started a community college last year.

I'm not aware of that. She reportedly graduated earlier and started a community college last year.

You did not need to have a High School-degree to start a community college (if this is even true and to my knowledge only was posted as kind of rumor and it was also reported she dropped because of no appearance.

She defintivly did not make a High School-degree last year and sure not until now.

People that want a head start in college (OR) want to be able to party more while in college get classes done prior to graduating HS... lol

People that want a head start in college (OR) want to be able to party more while in college get classes done prior to graduating HS... lol

no sign she did so,lol.

Back