Prince, Paris and Bigi News and Pictures (Please Avoid Tabloid Articles and Paparazzi Photos)

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

The Picture in 842 is for sure sweet.

It`s only 6 month later now and I must say Paris does not remind me in any way of the child that was with Michael. I am not even talking about her changing in outside. Her behavior is more and more disturbing every day. I do not know if I will continue to blame Snoddy for it. It is her behavior and her dealings with people and she is responsible for it.

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

^ Interesting but somehow I knew that this gir will shake MJFam world, lol! It's always been obvious, IMO.

I can disagree with some of her actions but I'm much older than her and IDK all circumstances for her to act this or that way. So I'm very much positive of a person I see in her.

Great thing is that this girl won't live for a moment for US to be happy with her and her actions!!!

24vkwt4.png

Well its a bummer to see Paris with one member of the family that put three horrible NON MJ songs out there.

^ that was very enjoyable to listen to. I hope Prince can be a guest co-host for the program again soon. :)

Well its a bummer to see Paris with one member of the family that put three horrible NON MJ songs out there.

Somewhere around 2010 or later Prince tweeted that NO MATTER what he will never forget and always be grateful for everything that Casio family has done for his father.

^ Prince can say that but fans will do nothing but attack that family! just perspective that fans should take in.

What Edward Cascio and co. did was extremely disrespectful to Michael Jackson, the artist and to his loyal fan base. And then Frank betrayed their friendship revealing personal aspects of Michael he chose to keep to himself, besides auctioning the video where one of the most painful and heartbreaking days of Michael was captured on tape. Do you think we don't have legitimate reasons to be angry or feeling contempt for them? Elizabeth Taylor, Emmanuel Lewis or Macaulay Culkin have/had NEVER gone on cashing in with their friendship. They didn't betrayed him in life, they haven't done it now he's gone.

No one said it's wrong to be angry... anger and hatred are two different things! some fans do speak from a spot deeper than anger...

^ Prince can say that but fans will do nothing but attack that family! just perspective that fans should take in.

I just wanted to post to add that it's not only Paris OK with Casios but Prince too.
And there's no reason to be negative about Paris or Prince visiting or meeting with this family.

Somewhere around 2010 or later Prince tweeted that NO MATTER what he will never forget and always be grateful for everything that Casio family has done for his father.

I remenber one tweet where he thanked the Cascio-Family in General but I thought it was before the Michael-Album did come out (but I can be wrong).

Fure sure I know someone of the 3T did say something negative in direction to the cascios, after the "Michael-album-fiasco.

I think there is no indication that Prince has any contact to the Cascios the last years in contrast to Paris. Rebbie, Austin seems to have also contact, at least there were on the Cascios-daughter weeding with James Porte.

Paris and Prince did not meet the same people. Paris is contact with Debbie, Prince not. BTW he said in the interview Frances, TJs wife showed him what a real mother is.

Annita;4172100 said:

DDJF ‏@DDJFoundation
Shout out to today's special co-host, @princejackson. You were great! #PowerOfLove
CvupVU_XgAAXF2U.jpg

TJ Jackson ‏@tjjackson
With @tarylljackson @tajjackson3 and @princemjjjaxon for today's @deedeejacksonfoundation Power Of Love Radio Show. #family #love #proud
CvuTkKkXgAAYERs.jpg

Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon
Had a great time yesterday on the Power of Love talk show with @tjjackson @tarylljackson… https://www.instagram.com/p/BMEjuqlDXjC/

Annita, Prince is more private about people he meets so we just do not know.

Edit: 3T did say a lot of negative things about Casios and that tweet from Prince was real contrast. From two of them it was actually Paris who publicly expressed her negative thoughts about those songs. As far as I remember now.

Last edited:

"Her smile put the sunflower to shame." ? Jerry Spinelli, Stargirl

valeryjackson;417222 5 said:

"If I were a flower.. I would be a sunflower.
To always follow the sun,
Turn my back to darkness,
Stand proud, tall and straight even with my head full of seeds."
? Pam Stewart Read

5fb28db67d881d1a5b56f936ff3fbcfb.jpg

fb8c614da345a1c8b65a241f4baffc76.jpg

Heal Los Angeles ?@heallosangeles Oct 25
We are excited to announce that @Mattel has donated 200 toys to #HEALLA. More details on this project coming soon! #MattelGives

https://twitter.com/princemjjjaxon?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Es erp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Video of Prince Speaking at the the Heal LA Meeting (He comes on at about 4:34):

Last edited:

I'm so glad that Paris went to New York City to see John Lennon's memorial site in Central Park and saw all of the Sunflowers and understands John's message of peace and the Sunflower's association with this message. God bless her!

"Give Peace a Chance" is a 1969 single by (John Lennon's) Plastic Ono Band that became an anthem of the American anti-war movement at that time.

Annita, Prince is more private about people he meets so we just do not know.

Edit: 3T did say a lot of negative things about Casios and that tweet from Prince was real contrast. From two of them it was actually Paris who publicly expressed her negative thoughts about those songs. As far as I remember now.

Off course he meets people we don`t not know, maybe he meets a Cascio-Family but I would not take one only tweet which was given in 2010 before the Michael-album comes out and before Frank published his book as evidence that Prince is still so postive about the whole Cascio-familiy. The Album came out in Decembre 2010. If he did the tweet later than it would be another thing.

I do not remember that 3T did say a lot of negative things about the Cascios, I think it was mainly directed to Eddie in hinsight of the album. It`s undeniale that the 3T`s opinions are very important to Prince.

Paris did make a tweet "Hollywood Tonight" is fake, lol

Last edited:

As far as I remember Prince or Paris tweeted missed lyrics from that song, nothing about it being fake. I can be wrong though. When there was confusing about "Hold my hand" Paris stated about 3 fake songs.

Obviously 3T opinion is important for him, just as Paris opinion too.

As far as I remember Prince tweeted missed lyrics from that song, nothing about it being fake. I can be wrong though.
Is "HT" a Cascio song anyway?

Obviously 3T opinion is important for him, just as Paris opinion too.

Not Prince tweeted something about HT, Paris tweeted it is a fake-song, and no it`s not a Cascio-song but a undeniable real MJ-song.

^ OK, I missed Paris take on HT.
Probably because it's not that principle to me, who said what.

I just wanted to mention here that Prince is positive about Cascios according to his tweets (not 3T or anyone else) and Paris usually takes more efforts to protect her father. That's it.

Edit: a lot of efforts to protect her father.

Yes there's major shade around the cascio tracks... but the hate from fans that come with it.. especially 6 years after the fact! Is there ever a time to move on or the steps to move on? I get we often feel the need to defend MJ's honor but us hating people (that even his children accept) just shows a lot.. Michael was not a man of hate!

That family as a whole has done more good than bad.. I'm not saying overlook the bad. Just don't label a family of a bad action of a family member... Think of it this way, we all know what Latoya (his own sister) said about him in the early 90's.. This is the same woman that walked with him to court, the same woman that loved her brother (and he loved back after it all), the same woman that sadly prepared his body after he passed..

There Is much more to people than bad actions, this is ONE point I try to get across because it's important.. none of us would want to be labeled by only our mistakes. (The drunken nights that we messed up the party / the moments we screamed I HATE YOU at someone you love / the moment you did something knowing how it could hurt someone you care about)..

We are much more complex than singular actions.....

Back