Prince, Paris and Bigi News and Pictures (Please Avoid Tabloid Articles and Paparazzi Photos)

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

You could say nothing pleases me but it baffles me he's from the south, therefore more exposed to the southern culture than I could ever be but Snody didn't known that flag is offensive due to its racist history. :blink: Can a person be more willingly ignorant? SMH >_>

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

^ There is a lot of people that don't know the history of the flag.. Both sides of the fence, those who don't see it as racist because of there own attachment to it and even some of those who know it has racist links to it but don't know why..

People often don't take time to educate themselves on a deeper level when it comes to things they were not highly effected by.. Also symbols (Logos/flags etc) are sometimes adopted and used for reasons that are not good and change the interpretation of the symbols. The Swastika for example was around thousands of years before common religion yet we know what people relate to it today.. It's a symbol used in Hinduism, Asian tradition.. The Romans used it.. The Ashanti people of Africa used it..

But because of someone (group of people) adopting that logo it changed the view of it... This happens with symbols all the time, even words through history.

^ There is a lot of people that don't know the history of the flag.. Both sides of the fence, those who don't see it as racist because of there own attachment to it and even some of those who know it has racist links to it but don't know why..

People often don't take time to educate themselves on a deeper level when it comes to things they were not highly effected by.. Also symbols (Logos/flags etc) are sometimes adopted and used for reasons that are not good and change the interpretation of the symbols. The Swastika for example was around thousands of years before common religion yet we know what people relate to it today.. It's a symbol used in Hinduism, Asian tradition.. The Romans used it.. The Ashanti people of Africa used it..

But because of someone (group of people) adopting that logo it changed the view of it... This happens with symbols all the time, even words through history.

But the reverse happened with the confederate flag. It's an explicity racist symbol, a banner of the southern confederate states that seceded from the Union because they wanted to maintain (and expand) slavery. This is a historical fact and no amount of revisionism can change this. Anyone who suggests the flag represents "states rights" or "southern pride" is either willfully ignorant or worse. I don't understand how someone born and raised in the US, in the south no less, can be confused about this when the history of the confederacy is very well documented. We're not talking about thousands of years ago here, there are newspaper articles about it from that time! It's like a German waving a nazi flag and pretending it's about "German pride". Pride in what? So that Snody character gets no praise from me for getting rid of that disgusting tattoo. He shouldn't have had it in the first place. I have no idea what Paris sees in him, SMH. She can do so much better. I hope she won't fall into the same trap as her father did by surrounding herself with leeches and deadbeats.

3933FCBC00000578-3828025-image-a-29_1475886597558.jpg

• SHARE PICTURE

'love you mom':
On Friday, Paris Jackson posted a photo of herself with her mother Debbie Rowe,
who has gone bald after undergoing chemotherapy from breast cancer

That is so sad, wishing Debbie all the best!

But the reverse happened with the confederate flag. It's an explicity racist symbol, a banner of the southern confederate states that seceded from the Union because they wanted to maintain (and expand) slavery. This is a historical fact and no amount of revisionism can change this. Anyone who suggests the flag represents "states rights" or "southern pride" is either willfully ignorant or worse. I don't understand how someone born and raised in the US, in the south no less, can be confused about this when the history of the confederacy is very well documented. We're not talking about thousands of years ago here, there are newspaper articles about it from that time! It's like a German waving a nazi flag and pretending it's about "German pride". Pride in what? So that Snody character gets no praise from me for getting rid of that disgusting tattoo. He shouldn't have had it in the first place. I have no idea what Paris sees in him, SMH. She can do so much better. I hope she won't fall into the same trap as her father did by surrounding herself with leeches and deadbeats.

LOL, read his ass.
At first I gave him credit for covering up the tat, but I've thought about it for a lil bit and now I'm thinking he just did that to appease the Jacksons (who I'm sure let him know on multiple occasions that they didn't like the tat) so he and his crew can stick around and continue to mooch off of Paris.
He's probably just saying whatever he has to say and doing whatever he has to do to keep that cash and publicity coming in.
And I agree, he's a grown ass man raised in the south.
He's been known what that flag stands for.
I bet he's only "enlightened" now because he doesn't want his pockets to get light, LOL.

As racist and trashy as he is Paris wants to be with him though, so whatever floats her boat. *shrugs*
IMO, if she's going to be with him she's going to be with him and IDC about that, I do like to go in on/criticize racists though.

Last edited:

You could say nothing pleases me but it baffles me he's from the south, therefore more exposed to the southern culture than I could ever be but Snody didn't known that flag is offensive due to its racist history. :blink: Can a person be more willingly ignorant? SMH >_>

He's attempting to sugarcoat the true meaning of the flag and the Confederacy. I'm from the northern US (Michigan) and learned about what the symbolism stood for; WHITE SUPREMACY! The man that designed the original Confederate battle flag (which included a white background that was later discarded) said it stood for the "Heavenly ordained supremacy of the white man over the inferior or colored race."

His name is William Tappan Thompson and here's more detailed information about the flag he designed to represent the Confederacy, a flag he referred to as "the WHITE MAN'S FLAG".

Paris, her boyfriend or anyone else can miss me with that bullshit that it isn't a symbol of RACISM and BIGOTRY!

Link on William Tappan Thompson and his Confederate flag design: https://danielmiessler.com/blog/william-thompson-designed-confederate-flag-racist-symbol/#gs.D=w3ib0

He's attempting to sugarcoat the true meaning of the flag and the Confederacy. I'm from the northern US (Michigan) and learned about what the symbolism stood for; WHITE SUPREMACY! The man that designed the original Confederate battle flag (which included a white background that was later discarded) said it stood for the "Heavenly ordained supremacy of the white man over the inferior or colored race."

His name is William Tappan Thompson and here's more detailed information about the flag he designed to represent the Confederacy, a flag he referred to as "the WHITE MAN'S FLAG".

Paris, her boyfriend or anyone else can miss me with that bullshit that it isn't a symbol of RACISM and BIGOTRY!

Link on William Tappan Thompson and his Confederate flag design: https://danielmiessler.com/blog/william-thompson-designed-confederate-flag-racist-symbol/#gs.D=w3ib0

Trust me his racist almost 30 while dating a rich 18 year old girl ass KNOWS and has BEEN KNOWN what that flag means.
He's saying and doing what he is now because he doesn't want to lose that cash flow, and now that he's getting publicity due to being with Paris he probably doesn't want to catch a beat down for the tattoo either.

Edit: I also honestly don't know how Paris doesn't care that her boyfriend is racist and had (and technically still has because it was only covered up) a tattoo of the confederate flag.
As a black girl and as a non-racist human being I could never. :no:

Last edited:

As a white girl growing up in Canada even I knew what the flag really was about and so did all my friends. So if we knew than I can't believe he didn't even have an idea of what it symbolizes.

Poor thing Paris is in love with a racist scumbag who will just use her and break her heart in the long run! :no: I wish at least she's more willing to educate herself on the subject to stop having wrong assumptions.

Paris seems happy, so I'm happy for her.

That is all :)

A lot of kids around snoddy's age don't really know much bout the history of that flag and slavery from many yrs ago . I guess its not his fault and we shouldn't hate him for it

A lot of kids around snoddy's age don't really know much bout the history of that flag and slavery from many yrs ago . I guess its not his fault and we shouldn't hate him for it

He's not a kid, American History classes are taught in our schools as early as the 4th grade, he's from the southern US (and they're well aware of the white supremacy dogma of the Confederacy), ignorance in this information age is NO EXCUSE and the hatred hasn't been left in the past. As I type the Ku Klux Klan and other white supremacist groups actively use William T. Thompson's flag (as well as the old German Nazi flag) while promoting their "causes" during marches and rallies.

Pull your head out of the sand and stop condoning that ignorance! He's dating someone who has a black father (whether she is or not doesn't matter) and it's extremely disrespectful to his family, etc. to flaunt symbols of white supremacy around them. It's even worse if she's ok with it.

Scream%20reading%20turn%20it%20up_zpsxyxdgqc6.jpg

Agreed, my 30 something y/o non-white homosexual male ex manager used to love shows like dukes of hazards and the like where they displayed the confederate flag as a sort of southern pride thing. And bought things with the imagery. But, didn't truly understand what it meant and the history until adulthood (mid to late 20s). And thus was disgusted and embarrassed that he ever liked that sort of thing.

So in short I too believe that being unaware on this matter can happen even at snoody's age. So I don't really hold it against him. It happens, I don't know his life.

He is almost 30 years old, not a kid, but like many people just doesn't care about the plight of others. No hate here, lots of people don't care about issues that do not effect them.

His age is no excuse for his willful ignorance. Civil war/the confederacy are/were not thought in depth in history classes in Mexico but once I my reading comprehension increased I wanted to learn more and I looked for the flag's meaning online when I was 20. This guy has been surrounded by that flag, the white supremacy groups most of his and never had the curiosity to know what it meant in reality before dating París? Give me a few freaking break! :doh:

He's almost 30!? :blink: I thought he was closer to Paris' age. His ignorance and apathy makes him look even worse . SMH

He's not a kid, American History classes are taught in our schools as early as the 4th grade, he's from the southern US (and they're well aware of the white supremacy dogma of the Confederacy), ignorance in this information age is NO EXCUSE and the hatred hasn't been left in the past. As I type the Ku Klux Klan and other white supremacist groups actively use William T. Thompson's flag (as well as the old German Nazi flag) while promoting their "causes" during marches and rallies.

Pull your head out of the sand and stop condoning that ignorance! He's dating someone who has a black father (whether she is or not doesn't matter) and it's extremely disrespectful to his family, etc. to flaunt symbols of white supremacy around them. It's even worse if she's ok with it.

Scream%20reading%20turn%20it%20up_zpsxyxdgqc6.jpg
You're completely right.
But I've come to realize that there are some people that will support or refuse to criticize him just because HE IS Paris's boyfriend even though he's a trashy, racist, almost 30 while dating an 18 year old, most likely gold digging nobody.

And in case you actually don't know, Paris IS okay with it.
She said she would love him no matter what he has on his body.

Overall, it lowkey makes me sad/angry how some people in the MJ fanbase can be fans of an artist that so obviously hated racism and was proud of being black, while they themselves excuse, don't care about, and/or condone racism. :no:

He's almost 30!?
ib1jdnb9ug5y0qnzkawq.jpg

Last edited:

He's not "almost 30". He's 26, there's still almost half a decade until he's 30.

Age gap did jump out to me when I first read about it though.

That`s funny you were upset that some users called Paris, 18 years "the girl" and not woman and now you are calling the 26 year old Snoddy a kid.

Last edited:

26 and 18 is still sketch to me.. not the fact it's an 8 year gap but the changes that are made between 18-26... a 26 with with a 34 (for example) is very different than a 26 year old going after a girl that is fresh out of High School. The life experience between those ages are huge!! and if not than honestly that 26 yr old woud be a loser...

My first reaction was that she is too young to be dating someone who is 26 years old and 8 years older than her. However, in my life I have personally known 3 couples where, with two of them, the girl was 18 and the guy was 26 when they started dating, and the third couple, the girl was 19 and the guy 27 when they started dating. All three couples had that 8 year gap.

The wonderful thing is, the age difference never got in the way for them, and all three couples got married and had nice families. I believe it must depend on the couple if it is a positive thing, or if it will work out or not. I hope that if this relationship between Paris and Michael should not work out, though, that they will both be able to see that, be okay with it, and handle it well with the least amount of pain and heartbreak possible so they can move forward with their lives. I don't want her hurting, but life includes a lot of that. Don't we all know.

Annita;4170447 said:
That`s funny you were upset that some users called Paris, 18 years "the girl" and not woman and now you are calling the 26 year old Snoddy a kid.
Agreed.
He seems pretty damn grown to me.
And honestly, the amount of adults and even teens in America that truly don't know what that flag stands for are in the minority at this point, especially if they live and/or were raised in the south.

Black lives were taken just last year (2015) by an evil demon who took pride in that damned flag and what it stands for, and he too was a "kid" (in his very early twenties).
Here's a pic of him.
l43-dylann-roof-150620193845_medium.jpg

And here is only ONE part of his disgusting manifesto.
Remember, these are his beliefs.
The beliefs and feelings of a "kid" as some would call him.

"I was not raised in a racist home or environment. Living in the South, almost every White person has a small amount of racial awareness, simply beause of the numbers of negroes in this part of the country. But it is a superficial awareness. Growing up, in school, the White and black kids would make racial jokes toward each other, but all they were were jokes. Me and White friends would sometimes would watch things that would make us think that “blacks were the real racists” and other elementary thoughts like this, but there was no real understanding behind it.

The event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case. I kept hearing and seeing his name, and eventually I decided to look him up. I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right. But more importantly this prompted me to type in the words “black on White crime” into Google, and I have never been the same since that day. The first website I came to was the Council of Conservative Citizens. There were pages upon pages of these brutal black on White murders. I was in disbelief. At this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?

From this point I researched deeper and found out what was happening in Europe. I saw that the same things were happening in England and France, and in all the other Western European countries. Again I found myself in disbelief. As an American we are taught to accept living in the melting pot, and black and other minorities have just as much right to be here as we do, since we are all immigrants. But Europe is the homeland of White people, and in many ways the situation is even worse there. From here I found out about the Jewish problem and other issues facing our race, and I can say today that I am completely racially aware."

"Blacks

I think it is is fitting to start off with the group I have the most real life experience with, and the group that is the biggest problem for Americans.

Niggers are stupid and violent. At the same time they have the capacity to be very slick. Black people view everything through a racial lense. Thats what racial awareness is, its viewing everything that happens through a racial lense. They are always thinking about the fact that they are black. This is part of the reason they get offended so easily, and think that some thing are intended to be racist towards them, even when a White person wouldnt be thinking about race. The other reason is the Jewish agitation of the black race.

Black people are racially aware almost from birth, but White people on average dont think about race in their daily lives. And this is our problem. We need to and have to.

Say you were to witness a dog being beat by a man. You are almost surely going to feel very sorry for that dog. But then say you were to witness a dog biting a man. You will most likely not feel the same pity you felt for the dog for the man. Why? Because dogs are lower than men.

This same analogy applies to black and White relations. Even today, blacks are subconsciously viewed by White people are lower beings. They are held to a lower standard in general. This is why they are able to get away with things like obnoxious behavior in public. Because it is expected of them.

Modern history classes instill a subconscious White superiority complex in Whites and an inferiority complex in blacks. This White superiority complex that comes from learning of how we dominated other peoples is also part of the problem I have just mentioned. But of course I dont deny that we are in fact superior.

I wish with a passion that niggers were treated terribly throughout history by Whites, that every White person had an ancestor who owned slaves, that segregation was an evil an oppressive institution, and so on. Because if it was all it true, it would make it so much easier for me to accept our current situation. But it isnt true. None of it is. We are told to accept what is happening to us because of ancestors wrong doing, but it is all based on historical lies, exaggerations and myths. I have tried endlessly to think of reasons we deserve this, and I have only came back more irritated because there are no reasons.

Only a fourth to a third of people in the South owned even one slave. Yet every White person is treated as if they had a slave owning ancestor. This applies to in the states where slavery never existed, as well as people whose families immigrated after slavery was abolished. I have read hundreds of slaves narratives from my state. And almost all of them were positive. One sticks out in my mind where an old ex-slave recounted how the day his mistress died was one of the saddest days of his life. And in many of these narratives the slaves told of how their masters didnt even allowing whipping on his plantation.

Segregation was not a bad thing. It was a defensive measure. Segregation did not exist to hold back negroes. It existed to protect us from them. And I mean that in multiple ways. Not only did it protect us from having to interact with them, and from being physically harmed by them, but it protected us from being brought down to their level. Integration has done nothing but bring Whites down to level of brute animals. The best example of this is obviously our school system.

Now White parents are forced to move to the suburbs to send their children to “good schools”. But what constitutes a “good school”? The fact is that how good a school is considered directly corresponds to how White it is. I hate with a passion the whole idea of the suburbs. To me it represents nothing but scared White people running. Running because they are too weak, scared, and brainwashed to fight. Why should we have to flee the cities we created for the security of the suburbs? Why are the suburbs secure in the first place? Because they are White. The pathetic part is that these White people dont even admit to themselves why they are moving. They tell themselves it is for better schools or simply to live in a nicer neighborhood. But it is honestly just a way to escape niggers and other minorities.

But what about the White people that are left behind? What about the White children who, because of school zoning laws, are forced to go to a school that is 90 percent black? Do we really think that that White kid will be able to go one day without being picked on for being White, or called a “white boy”? And who is fighting for him? Who is fighting for these White people forced by economic circumstances to live among negroes? No one, but someone has to.

Here I would also like to touch on the idea of a Norhtwest Front. I think this idea is beyond stupid. Why should I for example, give up the beauty and history of my state to go to the Norhthwest? To me the whole idea just parralells the concept of White people running to the suburbs. The whole idea is pathetic and just another way to run from the problem without facing it.

Some people feel as though the South is beyond saving, that we have too many blacks here. To this I say look at history. The South had a higher ratio of blacks when we were holding them as slaves. Look at South Africa, and how such a small minority held the black in apartheid for years and years. Speaking of South Africa, if anyone thinks that think will eventually just change for the better, consider how in South Africa they have affirmative action for the black population that makes up 80 percent of the population.

It is far from being too late for America or Europe. I believe that even if we made up only 30 percent of the population we could take it back completely. But by no means should we wait any longer to take drastic action.

Anyone who thinks that White and black people look as different as we do on the outside, but are somehow magically the same on the inside, is delusional. How could our faces, skin, hair, and body structure all be different, but our brains be exactly the same? This is the nonsense we are led to believe.

Negroes have lower Iqs, lower impulse control, and higher testosterone levels in generals. These three things alone are a recipe for violent behavior. If a scientist publishes a paper on the differences between the races in Western Europe or Americans, he can expect to lose his job. There are personality traits within human families, and within different breeds of cats or dogs, so why not within the races?

A horse and a donkey can breed and make a mule, but they are still two completely different animals. Just because we can breed with the other races doesnt make us the same.

In a modern history class it is always emphasized that, when talking about “bad” things Whites have done in history, they were White. But when we lern about the numerous, almost countless wonderful things Whites have done, it is never pointed out that these people were White. Yet when we learn about anything important done by a black person in history, it is always pointed out repeatedly that they were black. For example when we learn about how George Washington carver was the first nigger smart enough to open a peanut.

On another subject I want to say this. Many White people feel as though they dont have a unique culture. The reason for this is that White culture is world culture. I dont mean that our culture is made up of other cultures, I mean that our culture has been adopted by everyone in the world. This makes us feel as though our culture isnt special or unique. Say for example that every business man in the world wore a kimono, that every skyscraper was in the shape of a pagoda, that every door was a sliding one, and that everyone ate every meal with chopsticks. This would probably make a Japanese man feel as though he had no unique traditional culture.

I have noticed a great disdain for race mixing White women within the White nationalists community, bordering on insanity it. These women are victims, and they can be saved. Stop."

Here's a link to some info about the Charleston shooting for those who don't know about it.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleston_church_shooting

Last edited:

14709537_1754719774794275_8951542775006887936_n.jpg

12960003_1305121426169595_1560998235_n.jpg

Blanket is sharing a Big smile with his cousin's ( T. J. Jackson's) wife.
I think. I'm not sure who she is.

Aww, lucky and adorable Kenya! I'd want to wear that blink too. :wub:

And look how big Blanket got already, he's almost as tall as París. Adorable pic as well.

Kenya seems so sweet and lovable.

I love the outfit Paris is wearing, and wow, Bigi looks handsome and debonair.

Sometimes I get concerned commenting on the photos that are posted here because I am not sure if they are private pictures or public. I wish posters would say where the photos come from so we can know. I'm worried they might be pictures the kids would not like being copied, posted or commented on. I want to respect their feelings and wishes in this regard, but it is difficult to know.

The picture with Blanket in post 842 is from April, Paris 18th birthday-party in Calabasas.

its crazy how all of MJ's kids look exactly as they did when they were small children.. often times you look at someone and are like "yeah I guess I can tell that's a baby pic of them" but they specifically did not change... Paris and her new style hides it a litttttle but they really have not changed much.. grew of course but still very similar in appearance.

Back