Prince, Paris and Bigi News and Pictures (Please Avoid Tabloid Articles and Paparazzi Photos)

Paris78;4143092 said:
Cexm8WvWwAEdDLa.jpg

justinbieber: Thanks for coming by the show, Paris. I’m always here for you.

it took me a minute to realize who the person on the right is. at first I thought it was a girl...then I saw the next post, and that's when I realized who it is. I honestly couldn't, and still can't tell it's him. I really thought it was a girl

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

it took me a minute to realize who the person on the right is. at first I thought it was a girl...then I saw the next post, and that's when I realized who it is. I honestly couldn't, and still can't tell it's him. I really thought it was a girl

I still say Donny is the best looking teen idol of all time!!!

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

I still say Donny is the best looking teen idol of all time!!!

I'm not sure what that has to do with it, but to me it's Michael :cheeky:

Mod note: off topic posts are not allowed.

Ugh, she is dating a 26 year old.

I don't think that's true. It's a tabloid rumour, based on one photo of her with the guy in question.
His friend tweeted that they are just friends, not dating and Paris has said the same thing, I believe.

Last edited:

He has a confederate flag tattoo.

tumblr_m0wo72SfFV1ql5yr7o4_r2_400.gif

And what's the matter?
I dated a 27 year old when I was 17. of course my parents did not know as I lied about his age :lol: but I didn't see anything wrong with it, but I knew they wouldn't agree with that :nono:

CfLki7tWQAAj4Uz.jpg

Look, it's the happiest place on earth, Disneyland!

flcastle6.jpg

saw these on tumblr:
tumblr_o573gkcqhh1uplywbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o56mieLjM21up0s9lo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o56mieLjM21up0s9lo2_540.jpg

Paris new boyfriend went to TMZ to defend himself for racist allegations.

Deary me

He would if it were mjs daughter lol.a 26 year old going with a just 18 and a vulnerable 18 is bad enough.

Especially if he does not even believe she is really black. I don't blame him though. It is Paris fault, all the guy wants is money and the attention he never got in all those years he played for his z list band. She is on Instagram giving people lectures that prove nothing but her ignorance of history. I do not know what to say. But in the last years there have been hardly any positive news on her why is she so fond of attention?!!

Last edited:

Especially if he does not even believe she is really black. I don't blame him though. It is Paris fault, all the guy wants is money and the attention he never got in all those years he played for his z list band. She is on Instagram giving people lectures that prove nothing but her ignorance of history. I do not know what to say. But in the last years there have been hardly any positive news on her why is she so fond of attention?!!

Where and when did he say it?

PS: It's completely Paris's business whether she has a public account on Instagram or not. Anyone bullying or harassing her is the only person to blame. Not Paris. She hasn't hurt a single person. Stop your victim blaming.

Just figured I'd pop in here to say that the whole situation with Paris and her racist way too old for her boyfriend is cringeworthy and a hot mess at best.
He's racist, she knows it, and she is apparently a okay with it.
Then he goes to TMZ of all places to try and fix it, but instead just makes it worse.
Next he'll have a black friend too I'm sure.

It`s my impression for a longer time now that she is not on a good way and another breakdown will follow.
I also think it is like a addiction for her to post everything. She is back to her old behaviour.
Is she still on school? Sometimes you think she is only in freetime-mood.

It`s my impression for a longer time now that she is not on a good way and another breakdown will follow.
I also think it is like a addiction for her to post everything. She is back to her old behaviour.
Is she still on school? Sometimes you think she is only in freetime-mood.

She needs to take about 10 big steps back from social media.

Apparently he is into men also. Well, whatever

Apparently he is into men also. Well, whatever

LOL, he could be into cheeseburgers and that wouldn't matter to me.

What does matter is that he's obviously racist and Paris is okay with it.
Up until now I haven't even posted in this thread because I don't care what MJ's kids are doing, but I just had to comment on this mess.

I bet he thinks that the confederate flag is "just southern pride".
Maybe aunty Janet, or her older brother should talk some sense into her, heck I'm sure even blanket wouldn't be okay with this mess LOL.

Maybe aunty Janet.

More chance of hell freezing over

The jacksons are enjoying the money Paris had so do not expect any parenting from them. They never "interfered" with mj unless they wanted something from him. Once they lose their access to her money trust me they will be very vocal.

Back