Priscilla Presley Racist?

FullLipsDotNose

Proud Member
I've heard that Priscilla Presley, MJ's former mother-in-law, didn't approve of Lisa's marriage because she didn't want black grandchildren. I know Priscilla and Michael didn't have exactly a warm relationship, but where is the info on Priscilla's racism? Can't find any source for this.

Besides, if this was true, why would that matter to Lisa (she allegedly divorced him for this reason, among others)? If my parents told me they don't want children of colour, I'd tell them to STFU and eat my shorts.:scratch:

Last edited:
Its been rumoured for a while, but its never been substantiated.

I don't think there really is a definitive source for this. It's a rumour. Someone just said it once or twice and then it grew legs of its own. I have seen it repeated many times in discussions on MJ forums and on Presley forums, as well. It was always just put up as one reason why Priscilla Presley hated Lisa Marie being married to Michael...

This is exactly why I don't like Priscilla Presley because she never liked Michael, which is why I mentioned eariler before that I believe she planted seeds full of lies and hatred towards Michael in to Lisa Marie.

I doubt Priscilla Presley was a racist and I also don't believe those stories about not wanting black grandchildren. MJJC Facebook page just posted an article that mentioned that she attended a Victory concert along with the rest of the Dallas cast, and Elvis's fans were different races.

She strikes me as the type of mother who really would dislike/be suspicious of anyone her daughter married-because of who she is and/or the fortune she would inherit. She may not have had too much of a problem with Lisa's first husband since he was a devout Scientologist, as she was. She might have been glad that Lisa got married then, since Lisa was a little bit of a wild child, and she was happy to see her having a family, children and getting more involved in the church.

But I can see where she might think another guy might have other motives than love for marrying her. Doubt it has anything to do with race or Michael himself.

Why is this thread in the Jacksons FAMILY forum? She isn't a Jackson. Her only connection was through the brief marriage her daughter had with Mike. This should be moved to the Trials and Tribulations forum.

(Tabloid Junkie alert)

Why is this thread in the Jacksons FAMILY forum? She isn't a Jackson. Her only connection was through the brief marriage her daughter had with Mike. This should be moved to the Trials and Tribulations forum.

(Tabloid Junkie alert)

In this section, there's a thread about Riley Keough and no-one has said a thing. Besides, she used to be Michael's relative. This is also a thing that might have affected Michael directly (not having children with Lisa because of this alleged racist mess).

I saw a clip on You Tube once in which Lisa-Marie's uncle was interviewed by a show like Entertainment Tonight, and in the interview he said he told Lisa-Marie that her dad would be against the marriage. If I remember correctly he gave the impression that the Presley family in general would have been against an interracial marriage. If you do a search on You Tube, maybe you can find the clip.

I saw a clip on You Tube once in which Lisa-Marie's uncle was interviewed by a show like Entertainment Tonight, and in the interview he said he told Lisa-Marie that her dad would be against the marriage. If I remember correctly he gave the impression that the Presley family in general would have been against an interracial marriage. If you do a search on You Tube, maybe you can find the clip.

Isn't this that part of the Presley family with whom Lisa and Priscilla are not on good terms and they are always doing these tabloid whoring interviews?

Back