Projects That I Wish The Estate Would Release

Kingofpop4ever3000

Proud Member
MODS: I didn't see a thread about this anywhere. But if there is already a thread about this, can you please delete my thread. And if this is in the wrong place, can you please move it? I didn't know where it should go.

I'll add more project ideas as I think of them. Other people here can add Michael Jackson project ideas also.

I wish the estate would release the following projects when the time is right.

I would love for the estate to release the Moonwalker film on Blu-ray as a new double disc set. The first disc would have a digitally remastered version of the film and if possible, the film's original theatrical trailer. The second disc would have interviews with some or all of the people involved in the making of the film (including any possible interview given by Michael). The interviews could either be brand new or digitally remastered old interviews made before, during or soon after the film's original 1988 release. Also there could be a couple of featurettes about how they made the animation used in the film.

I also wish they would re-release the moonwalker video game and make it compatible for the video game systems that people use nowadays.

What do you think?

Last edited:
TBH I think Moonwalker is probably of less importance than the handling of new material. But could be a nice release.. Especially the video games.

I want the estate to release:
-Michael's planned classical album
-Bad Tour Wembley on DVD (in full)
-The next post-humous album with no Cascio tracks, and should be released with minimal additions to the original material.
-Although the estate won't be able to influence it specifically.. Will.I.Am's tracks for the new album
-Neyo's tracks for the new album
-Invincible Outtakes
-Invincible Recording Sessions DVD

- Ghosts DVD
- Unreleased tracks with Freddie Mercury
- Duets album, but only have people who Michael had worked with previously/admired/were friends with Michael. Ideal artists would be: Stevie Wonder, Paul McCartney, Justin Timberlake, Usher, Whitney Houston, Madonna, Carlos Santana, Slash, Britney Spears, Janet Jackson, Diana Ross, Mariah Carey, etc.
- And other projects mentioned by Gonetoosoon.

-Invincible Recording Sessions DVD

I agree. That would be nice with a re-release of Invincible with a second disc of Invincible outtakes. they could also put the 30th anniversary concert on DVD and Blu-ray as part a Invincible re-release package.

My idea

Michael Jackson - Dangerous 20th + Invincible 10 th anniversary!!!! What do you think about it?? ) Are we going to make some petition for this?? )

4CD set - 50 songs!!! Ower 4 hours of music!!!

Disc 1 - Dangerous clasic album, 14 songs

Disc 2 - Dangerous again (Dangerous outtakes album)

1, Bumper snippet kid
2, Monkey business
3, Work that body
4, If you don´t love le 4:30
5, Serious effect
6, Happy birthday Lisa
7, She got it
8, For all time - version from the original Dangerous session
9, Do you know where your children are
10, Planet Earth

Disc 3 - Invincible clasic album, 16 songs

Disc 4 - Invincible again (invincible outtakes album)

1, Another Day (2001) (Michael Jackson, Lenny Kravitz) Michael Jackson Feat. Lenny Kravitz
2, Cheater (2001) (Michael Jackson // Fred Jerkins III, Rodney Jerkins) Michael Jackson Feat. Fats New version of the original song from 1987 Recorded for the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
3, Chicago 1945 (2001) (Michael Jackson, Steve Pocaro // Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins III, Norman Gregg) Michael Jackson New version of the original song from 1987 Recorded for the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
4, Get Around (2001) (Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins III, LaShawn Daniels Michael Jackson Outtake of the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
5, Maybe We Can Do It (2001) (Michael Jackson, P. Diddy, Rodney Jerkins) Michael Jackson Supposed to be an outtake of the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
6, Shout (2001) (Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley, Claude Forbes, Roy Hamilton, Samuel Hoskins, Carmen Lampson) Michael Jackson Outtake of the album INVINCIBLE (2001) Replaced by You Are My Life (2001)
7, Kick It (2000) (Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins III, LaShawn Daniels, Norman Gregg) Michael Jackson Outtake of the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
8, Do You Want Me (2000) (Michael Jackson, Sisqo, Dru Hill) Michael Jackson Feat. Sisqo and Dru Hill
9, Do You Love Me (2000) (Babyface) Michael Jackson
10, Angel (1999) (Babyface, Michael Jackson) Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson: Studio Sessions (Bad & Dangerous & History & Invincible) - Blu-Ray & DVD
The Ghosts - show in theaters & Blu-Ray & DVD
Bad tour: Live in Wembley 1988 - show in theaters & Blu-Ray & DVD
Bad tour: Live in Los Angeles 1989 - show in theaters & Blu-Ray & DVD
Dangerous tour: Live in Monza1992 (7th july - 2nd night) - show in theaters & Blu-Ray & DVD
History tour: Live in Auckland 1996 - show in theaters & Blu-Ray & DVD
Victory tour: Live in Dallas/Kansas 1984 - show in theaters & Blu-Ray & DVD
United We Stand - WMCIG & Man In The Mirror - Blu-Ray & DVD
Live in Royal Brunei 1996 - show in theaters & Blu-Ray & DVD
History tour: Live in Brunei 1996 - show in theaters & Blu-Ray & DVD
Dangerous tour: Live in Mexico 1993 - show in theaters & Blu-Ray & DVD
This Is It 2 (unseen footage of rehearsals - Dirty Diana, Dangerous etc.) - show in theaters & Blu-Ray & DVD

Well, that's all what I can think of until now.. :)

Some are a little unrealistic, but:

Ghosts Blu-ray & DVD (maybe a 3d cinema release for a week or so)
BAD tour '88 Wembley stadium Blu-ray & DVD
Victory tour Blu-ray & DVD
HIStory tour Copenhagen Blu-ray & DVD
Any recording sessions on Blu-ray and DVD would be great too, maybe a box set of a mixture of MJ's recording sessions over the years.

I think a hologram tour using original MJ footage would be quite cool too if handled correctly for those of us who never got to see MJ, just giving a little taste of what it may have been like.

1. Next album, Cascio free of course(we don't want 3rd world war) (MUST tracks on the next album: Slave To The Rhytm, Do You Know Where Your Children Are, Blue Gangsta, A Place With No Name, Escape!!!)

2. Bad tour on DVD and BLU-RAY! (Maybe even movie like TII)

3. HIStory tour on DVD and BLU-RAY!

4. Victory tour on DVD and BLU-RAY!

5. Ghosts on DVD and BLU-RAY!

6. Michael in the studio on DVD and BLU-RAY! (studio footage, behind the scenes)

7. Invincible 10 years anniversary CD with goodies :)

8. Whatever you have of Michael LOL (I said Michael, not Malachi)

AND PLEASE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE OF QUALITY, PROFFESIONALISM AND LOVE!

I would love for them to release a double album of hard to find and out of print remixes from "Off The Wall" era all the way through the "Invincible" era with a remix of the best song from the next album. They would all be digitally remastered. "Black Or White (The Clivilles & Cole House/Club Mix)" would be included. (Personally, that's one of my favorite Michael Jackson remixes)

Last edited:
They seriously have to give us Ghosts on DVD&Blu-Ray!
Anyway... the Bad Tour is already happening, yeah? So, Victory&HIStory tours would be nice... then yes, I'd like more unreleased songs. Any songs with finished vocals are completely fine with me. I just hope they'd give us 'em as demos... but that ain't happening and I know it.

Invincible: The Complete Collection

Cover: Front: Arno Bani Blue Eye, Back: Arno Bani Gloved

3 Disc Boxset

-Disc One: Invincible Re-Mastered

-Disc Two: 12 Unreleased Invincible Session Track

-Disc Three: DVD with recordings of the invincible sessions, interviews about what Michael had planned for invincible, You Rock My Rock with behind the scenes footage, and Cry.

Includes booklet describing the process of creating Invincible, breakdown of each song, and unseen photos.

MSRP: $34.99
Release Date: October 2012

Ghosts Blu-Ray DVD

Bad Tour Los Angeles & Kansas City BLu Ray DVD

A MJ Album just with demos

And and Boxset with just the jacksons stuff like, 1 Album with unreleased Jackson 5/The Jacksons songs, 2 Concerts, Triumph Tour + Victory Tour

ooooh. JUST GIVE ME GHOSTS FOR A START. PLEAASE!!! i think thats also probably one of the most likely to happen in the next few years.yay

Maybe on the next all new posthumous album for Michael they could release his duet with Ice Cube and Shaquille O'Neal, "We Be Ballin'" as a hidden bonus track. Just my opinion.

Also maybe for the album cover they could get an outtake from Michael's 1999 Tv Guide photo shoot and use some of the outtakes from his 2007 Ebony magazine photo shoot for the album booklet pages.

Last edited:
I would love to see something in 3D.. I took my daughter to see Glee concert 3D and all I could think about was how amazing it would be to see the Bad concert like that! :wild: :dropdead:

Doubt that would happen though. :(

I would love to see something in 3D.. I took my daughter to see Glee concert 3D and all I could think about was how amazing it would be to see the Bad concert like that! :wild: :dropdead:

Doubt that would happen though. :(

Yes! :wild: Hmmmmmmmmmmm I'm imagining all the movements of Michael in 3D :shifty: ..... would be sooooooooooo awesome. :naughty: :blushing:

Invincible: The Complete Collection

Cover: Front: Arno Bani Blue Eye, Back: Arno Bani Gloved

3 Disc Boxset

-Disc One: Invincible Re-Mastered

-Disc Two: 12 Unreleased Invincible Session Track

-Disc Three: DVD with recordings of the invincible sessions, interviews about what Michael had planned for invincible, You Rock My Rock with behind the scenes footage, and Cry.

Includes booklet describing the process of creating Invincible, breakdown of each song, and unseen photos.

MSRP: $34.99
Release Date: October 2012

Sony would never do this and reveal what they prevent.

I'd like to have :
- The Destiny tour 79 with a lot of making of
- The Triumph tour 81 with a lot of making of
- The Victory tour 84 with a lot of making of
- The Bad tour 87, 88 and the last show in L.A. 89 with a lot of making of
- The Dangerous tour 93 with a lot of making of
- The History tour in Nice 97 (France), I was there and Michael was terrific
- The scheduled concert at the Beacon theatre in N.Y.
- The concert from Bruneï 96
- Ghosts with a lot of making of
- Captain Eo with a lot of making of
- Moonwalker with a lot of making of
- All the next CD must have original tracks (demos or finished songs), don't add something on these tracks (respect Michael's work). The only person to mix songs must be Bruce Swedien.
-All the videos of Michael in Bluray with making of

Last edited:
invincible58;3465870 said:
I'd like to have :
- The Triumph tour 79 with a lot of making of
- The Victory tour 84 with a lot of making of
- The Bad tour 87, 88 and the last show in L.A. 89 with a lot of making of
- The Dangerous tour 93 with a lot of making of
- The History tour in Nice 97 (France), I was there and Michael was terrific
- The scheduled concert at the Beacon theatre in N.Y.
- The concert from Bruneï 96
- Ghosts with a lot of making of
- Captain Eo with a lot of making of
- Moonwalker with a lot of making of
- All the next CD must have original tracks (demos or finished songs), don't add something on these tracks (respect Michael's work). The only person to mix songs must be Bruce Swedien.
-All the videos of Michael in Bluray with making of

If this would come true, i would die a happy man

Disc 4 - Invincible again (invincible outtakes album)

1, Another Day (2001) (Michael Jackson, Lenny Kravitz) Michael Jackson Feat. Lenny Kravitz
2, Cheater (2001) (Michael Jackson // Fred Jerkins III, Rodney Jerkins) Michael Jackson Feat. Fats New version of the original song from 1987 Recorded for the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
3, Chicago 1945 (2001) (Michael Jackson, Steve Pocaro // Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins III, Norman Gregg) Michael Jackson New version of the original song from 1987 Recorded for the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
4, Get Around (2001) (Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins III, LaShawn Daniels Michael Jackson Outtake of the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
5, Maybe We Can Do It (2001) (Michael Jackson, P. Diddy, Rodney Jerkins) Michael Jackson Supposed to be an outtake of the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
6, Shout (2001) (Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley, Claude Forbes, Roy Hamilton, Samuel Hoskins, Carmen Lampson) Michael Jackson Outtake of the album INVINCIBLE (2001) Replaced by You Are My Life (2001)
7, Kick It (2000) (Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins III, LaShawn Daniels, Norman Gregg) Michael Jackson Outtake of the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
8, Do You Want Me (2000) (Michael Jackson, Sisqo, Dru Hill) Michael Jackson Feat. Sisqo and Dru Hill
9, Do You Love Me (2000) (Babyface) Michael Jackson
10, Angel (1999) (Babyface, Michael Jackson) Michael Jackson

I agree. They could either release this as part of a "Invincible (Expanded Edition)" or as a separate new album. They could also add "Xscape" to the tracklist.

Last edited:
-all his tours and behind scenes and making of
-invincible (with out takes songs, 1 cd remastered tracks and the other one out takes )
- footage of the HBO special. (all the songs he rehearsed)
- ghosts in blu ray
- release complete recent songs, he was working on. if they are not complete don't release them. release only completed songs)

I hope they can release one of the Cirque du Soleil MJ shows on DVD and Blu-Ray. Also they could make it both as a standard edition and a double-disc set. The second disc could have footage of the making of the show.

Last edited:
My ideas for future MJ projects

1. Bad 25th Anniversary
Editions: Standard CD with new songs
Limited CD + Bad tour DVD
Deluxe CD + Bad tour DVD + Blu-ray + Casebook
Super Deluxe CD + Bad tour DVD + Blu-ray + Tincase
Bad Edition CD + Bad tour + DVD + Blu-ray + Exclusive holographic tincase + 2GB USB with Bad 25 album + Bad tour

2. Immortal Album/Soundtrack with all songs played at the concert + 4 new songs

3. Moonwalker re released for Xbox LIVE Arcade and PSN

4. Michael Jackson clothing line (One of MJ's wishes on his birthday)

5. Re issue Visionary Video Singles box set (VERY LIMITED ONLY)

6. Re issue Off The Wall with new tracks and outtakes (Just like MJ wanted to)

7. Release 2 new music videos previously recorded by Michael Jackson

8. Re issue Invincible with new songs and outtakes and Limited edition color cases

9. Re issue Dangerous with new songs and different editions

10. New album with 10 previously unreleased songs including 3 Cascio tracks

I support the Cascio songs 100% !

^^^^ Oohhh, those would be very cool, especially
Bad Edition CD + Bad tour + DVD + Blu-ray + Exclusive holographic tincase + 2GB USB with Bad 25 album + Bad tour

I'd love to see a collection of the HIStory tour concerts and Moonwalker on DVD. I'd love to see 'Dancing the Dream' in print again.

Let's see... I was thinking...

-Off The Wall Unreleased Songs
-Victory Tour 1984 DVD & Blu-Ray (Either Kansas, Dallas or Los Angeles)
-Bad 25 CD (with unreleased songs)
-Bad Tour 1988 3 Disc Box Set DVD & Blu-Ray (Rome, London & Los Angeles)
-Bad Tour 1988 Live CD (Either out of the 3 shown above)
-Moonwalker (Official North American DVD & Blu-Ray release)
-Dangerous Unreleased Songs
-Dangerous Tour Rehearsals DVD & Blu-Ray
-Dangerous Tour 1993 DVD & Blu-Ray (Buenos Aires)
-HIStory Tour 1997 DVD & Blu-Ray (Munich & Copenhagen)
-Ghosts (Official North American DVD & Blu-Ray Release)
-Invincible Unreleased Songs
-Cirque Du Soleil Immortal Tour DVD & Blu-Ray
-Michael Jackson Wardrobe Line
-Michael Jackson booklets on each Eras
-Theatrical release of Bad Tour 1988

That's all I can think of.

Back