Q & A- The Real Michael Jackson Video

I don't need Diane Dimond to tell me who was the real Michael Jackson, sorry.

I don't need Diane Dimond to tell me who was the real Michael Jackson, sorry.

:bow:I don't think anyone does. Just posted for info, found the bodyguard comments interesting & Steve Manning is writing a book apparently.

Well, Demon, it's hard not to bring "Diane Dimond" into it when she constantly makes up lies to generate sensationalism and bring ratings. You're no Walter Cronkite, darling. You're more like Joseph Goebbels, without the genius. And even that might be an insult to Goebbels.

Questioning the source and its credentials is entirely fair game, especially when there is a history of violations against the journalistic profession on the source's part.

I havn't seen this yet. But, seeing that fake Dimond just makes me not even care to. It's sad that this women STILL feels she has any right to say ish about MJ! WOMEN GET A F*CKING LIFE! For I have never seen someone piggy back ride someone literally to death like this B*tch has done to MJ since the 90's. PATHETIC!-_-

I havn't seen this yet. But, seeing that fake Dimond just makes me not even care to. It's sad that this women STILL feels she has any right to say ish about MJ! WOMEN GET A F*CKING LIFE! For I have never seen someone piggy back ride someone literally to death like this B*tch has done to MJ since the 90's. PATHETIC!-_-
totally agree with you.

DD still making money from Michael. Get a life woman!!

I found this "special" insulting all around even by the ones that were supporting MJ on this show. Truly terrible. All they did in this "special" was talk about the allegations to death. Saying some inaccurate and false sh*t! TRUtv use to be CourtTV so know surprise. This "special" just brought me back to the yrs 03/05 and it's not a good thing. It was a utter waste of my freakin time.

I found this "special" insulting all around even by the ones that were supporting MJ on this show. Truly terrible. All they did in this "special" was talk about the allegations to death. Saying some inaccurate and false sh*t! TRUtv use to be CourtTV so know surprise. This "special" just brought me back to the yrs 03/05 and it's not a good thing. It was a utter waste of my freakin time.

You are probably lucky you didn't have to watch the whole thing- it actually was longer when originally aired. Lunajo doesn't have the whole thing. Alot is certainly rehashing by DD - but I found the bodyguard Garcia curious myself, why he seemed to support CM.

Back