Randy Taken to hospital with chest pains

I know a lot of people criticise Randy, I have as well, but I do wish him a speedy recovery. The Jackson family have been through enough and glad he's ok.

I feel the same way, I do not agree with Randy on some things, but I do wish him a speedy recovery aswell.

Last edited:
Murray is nuts.. what does he mean he too is anxious to find out who is responsible for MJ's death?? He is responsible.. This man has a lot of nerve

He may irritate the heck out of me at times, but I honestly wish the best for him.

why no one noticed that dr.murray said he knew them when Katherin and latoya said that they don't know him.
did randy said anything about this on twitter?

why no one noticed that dr.murray said he knew them when Katherin and latoya said that they don't know him.
did randy said anything about this on twitter?

OMG!!!!!!! So randy & Murray knew each other....Plot thickens.

EXCLUSIVE: Randy Jackson Did Not Have A Heart Attack, Family Source Says

EXCLUSIVE: Randy Jackson Did Not Have A Heart Attack, Family Source Says

Posted on Jun 16, 2010 @ 10:37AM

print it send it
SPL159578001.jpg
Splash News

Despite media reports that he’s been released from the hospital, RadarOnline.com has exclusively confirmed that Michael Jackson’s youngest brother Randy is still in a Pasadena, California hospital and he DID NOT suffer a heart attack.

PHOTOS: Joe Jackson Takes The Kids To Las Vegas

Jackson was having lunch in Pasadena on Tuesday when he started having chest pains. He was rushed to Huntington Memorial Hospital. He did not arrive by ambulance, he walked into the hospital.

PHOTOS: Inside Michael Jackson’s Mansion

A family source says “his doctors are being very cautious because he’s been under tremendous stress.” Follow up tests are being done Wednesday and if they continue to come back negative RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively the plan is for him to go home as early as Wednesday afternoon.

PHOTOS: Jackson Family Arrives At Dr. Murray’s Court Hearing

Randy is a week shy from is 48th birthday and the anniversary of Michael’s death. Randy, has been under pressure to finish up a memorial tribute for the King of Pop. Just Monday, Randy joined parents Joe and Katherine and brother Jermaine and sister LaToya at a hearing for Dr. Conrad Murray, where a judge let him keep his medical license.
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...-did-not-have-heart-attack-family-source-says

yeah I find it odd that Murray through his spokesperson said he knows the family. Is Murray referring to Prince, Paris and Blanket or is he talking about some of the siblings?

OMG!!!!!!! So randy & Murray knew each other....Plot thickens.

Hey if ur trying to imply that randy was invloved in getting his bro killed, get it out of your head.

Randy may be a bit silly @ times, but i doubt he would kill his own bro!

Hey if ur trying to imply that randy was invloved in getting his bro killed, get it out of your head.

Randy may be a bit silly @ times, but i doubt he would kill his own bro!

An you read that from my post?

so they're not saying why Randy Jackson had the chest pains? i guess not..unless they are saying it's due to stress..and not a heart condition

so they're not saying why Randy Jackson had the chest pains? i guess not..unless they are saying it's due to stress..and not a heart condition
I believe he was stress out and that can cause chest pains. he have a lot of project going on and that can be stressful.

Radar online is almost as bad as tmz, they need to do their resaerch. Randy's bday is in october, they are mixing info with the american idol judge randy lol

Last edited:
Radar online is almost as bad as tmz, they need to do their resaerch. Randy's bday is in october, they are mixing info with the american idol judge randy lol

Yeah, I noticed that too, lol.

Anyway, I hope Randy is okay.

Sad news indeed, allthough I'm really glad he apparently seems to be fine. Hope he'll be able to relax for some time, and to have a speedy recovery. :)

"Dr. Murray feels so sorry for Randy and the family. He knows the tremendous amount of stress that they've been under. He wishes them the best. Dr. Murray knew them before the death of Michael and he has nothing but great memories of them. *He, too, is anxious to find out who is responsible for Michael's death."*
:scratch:

Back