Randy Taken to hospital with chest pains

it had me there for a second when i first read the headline.

Is anyone helping him set this up??? I hope he's not doing it all by himself...

I am so worried for Randy. Randy and the family are in my prayers,blessings,and thoughts.

Kristy - His daughter said he is OK, and I'm glad.

This kind of thing is never good news.

& I hope the kids are ok, this will likely remind them of June 25th.

Randy you'll be in my prayers. God bless you!

This is not the right time for family bashing.. If you can't wish him well please do not post.
Take this as a warning.. I will not hold back on giving out infractions.
Lorraine, THANKYOU for saying that!It sickennes me how being disrespectful is commen now. Ppl. This is Michael's Brother, a humanbeing who LOVED/Loves his brother and family.

L.o.v.e
Romi

His daughter is in a happy mood:

RT @genevievejaxn: LAKERS :)
10 minutes ago via TweetDeck

I hope he gets better soon. I don't think Katherine could handle anymore loss. She is in a lot of pain right now.

Your dad goes to the hospital with chest pains and she is getting her haircut while watching the laker game :0 some love

Because of that I have anger of some fans. I hope he's okay. But we have to stop being blind.

u know, has it occurred to everybody that the media doesn't take the Jacksons seriously? so, even if something serious happens, the 'legit' media may not be the first to report it. i am wishing Randy a speedy recovery.

I just can’t stand the Inside media they need to learn how to let well know people breathe. Any way my prayers is with Randy want him to get well soon and continue Justice for your big brother

Did I miss something?

Hmm? Before they left Motown they already included him as a member of the group playing the bongos but wasn't officially announce has a member by Motown that I can remember. But some of the shows like soul train when they appeared on them that I have on tape always asked who's the new member and are they now gonna changed the name to Jackson 6 and they always said no!

He did have a solo career and BOTH he and MJ wrote shake your body not just randy! So I don't know why that article said that? It's on the Destiny Jackson's album that I have and both he and MJ are credited as the writer!

I hope he get's well soon! :( I pray for the family!

didn't he have some heart issues before or was that Marlon? I remember something being said about it a year or 2 ago.

Hmm? Before they left Motown they already included him as a member of the group playing the bongos but wasn't officially announce has a member by Motown that I can remember. But some of the shows like soul train when they appeared on them that I have on tape always asked who's the new member and are they now gonna changed the name to Jackson 6 and they always said no!

He did have a solo career and BOTH he and MJ wrote shake your body not just randy! So I don't know why that article said that? It's on the Destiny Jackson's album that I have and both he and MJ are credited as the writer!

I hope he get's well soon! :( I pray for the family!

Please, Randy was not officially part of the Jackson 5. Period.

wish a speedy recovery and hope if he and Joe stop scheming to trash Michael money ...stop the greed

poor old randy has "worked" non stop for us fans and now is paying the consequences...
I'm skeptical but I'm def not like him,so wish him luck anyway.

For Katherines sake and the family, especially his children, I too hope he is Okay.

Posted by: Anonymous
I hope they don't have to replace him on AI. He's my favorite judge!

No punch intended but I saw this comment on X17online about Randy, LOL

As much as I hate his sometimes overdramatics & I I I attitude I wish him a full recovery. If whatever right he thinks he's doing by running around like this he needs to slow down or outright stop. I'm tired of this bashing too.

Get well soon.

Please, Randy was not officially part of the Jackson 5. Period.

o_O...

I didn't say he was! I said he was there in the group playing the bongos already when the group was STILL the Jackson five! And in many interviews they talk to him as a extra member that was not officially announced as one by Motown! But, the family excepted him as a group member! I don't see what so hard to understand? Look on you tube and maybe will will see what I'm talking about! lol

Allright xthunderx2 and Memefan - we get the point about how you feel about Randy and his actions. But your responses in this thread are in really poor taste.
I agree! :mello:

This is not the right time for family bashing.. If you can't wish him well please do not post.
Take this as a warning.. I will not hold back on giving out infractions.

Thoughts and Prayers are with you Randy.
There's no right time for family bashing. That simply should not happen anywhere.

The hate towards that family is too much!! I feel the weight on my shoulders reading some comments!! Heavy!! -_-

I wish Randy well. I wonder what happened to him to make him feel chest pains and rushed to the hospital!

This must have been very stressful for the family especially for Katherine. I'm glad Randy is doing better. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Back