Randy Taken to hospital with chest pains

moonstreet

Guests
http://x17online.com/celebrities/mi...randy_jackson_rushed_to_hospital-06152010.php

X17online exclusively has learned that Randy Jackson has been rushed to the hospital suffering from chest pains.

We're told that Michael Jackson's youngest brother was working on his brother's memorial gathering, to take place on June 25, when he started feeling the strong pains. He was immediately rushed to Huntington Memorial in Pasadena.

Jackson recently told X17online that he has been under a tremendous amount of stress lately while trying to organize support for their case against Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael's personal physician who admitted administering the lethal dose of Propofol that led to Michael's death.

Just yesterday, he and other members of the Jackson family were in court in the hopes that Dr. Murray would have his California medical licence revoked. When the judge ruled in favor of Murray keeping his license, the Jacksons saw this as a "tremendous blow."

On June 25, it will be the one year anniversary of Michael's death, and the family plans to gather at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in his honor. Randy has been spearheading the event.

A Jackson source tells X17online, "Randy is doing as well as can be expected. This is the first time he has ever felt pain like this. He doesn't want to take any chances. He wants to make sure that he's well enough to make his brother's anniversary a memorable day for his family and Michael's fans."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
from TWITTER : Genevieve's message: My father is okay. Thank you everyone for asking. PLZ, RT

Last edited:
Yeah I just read this. I hope he pulls through ok.

Genevieve's message: My father is okay. Thank you everyone for asking.

I find this last sentence odd:
"He wants to make sure that he's well enough to make his brother's anniversary a memorable day for his family and Michael's fans."

Memorable, but not for a good reason.

Oh well

Who called up x17online? That's the same online gossip site he recently talked to about Forrest Lawn, sunflowers, Rome and other things .. what a coincidence that it's the only g-site reporting anything on him

Last edited:
I hope Randy is ok.

But.........

We're told that Michael Jackson's youngest brother was working on his brother's memorial gathering, to take place on June 25,

On June 25, it will be the one year anniversary of Michael's death, and the family plans to gather at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in his honor. Randy has been spearheading the event.
So is it really true that Randy is organizing something for the 25th? :unsure: Let's see.... :smilerolleyes:

thank you moonstreet. ..:).l hope Randy is ok..but like I said before..God dont like ugly.

Oh dear :/ hope it's not life threatening.

'rushed to hospital' - as in an ambulance? from hayvenhurst? - if so, thinking of the kids too right now.. will likely bring back memories of June 25th 09.

Oh well

Who called up x17online? That's the same online gossip site he recently talked to about Forrest Lawn, sunflowers, Rome and other things .. what a coincidence that it's the only g-site reporting anything on him

Someone has X17 on speed dial...[sarcasm] I wonder who?

thank you moonstreet. ..:).l hope Randy is ok..but like I said before..God dont like ugly.

God & MJ ...

Randy Jackson Rushed to Hospital ... Chest Pains

Originally posted 12 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
0615-randyjackson-bn.jpg

TMZ has confirmed Randy Jackson was taken to the hospital today after suffering from chest pains.

A Jackson family rep tells us Randy is still at the hospital -- Huntington Memorial in Pasadena -- and she doesn't know how long he'll be there.

The rep says, "He's ok," adding it was a precautionary move.

Randy was in court yesterday for the Conrad Murray hearing.

Tags: Randy Jackson, Michael Jackson

I hope he wasn't taking drugs.....oh well I am sure medical doctors will be able to tell this...then again...that family doesn't believe medical knowledge...they didn't believe Michael's autopsy report.

Allright xthunderx2 and Memefan - we get the point about how you feel about Randy and his actions. But your responses in this thread are in really poor taste.

All I'm gonna say is that for Katherine and the rest of the families sake, I hope he will be okay.

This is not the right time for family bashing.. If you can't wish him well please do not post.
Take this as a warning.. I will not hold back on giving out infractions.

Thoughts and Prayers are with you Randy.

A person of Jackson family told me that he had cramp in tongue.

Hope he is okay.
He must really be finding it hard.
He is really nice of him to arrange this memorial for family and fans to visit MJ.

This was posted in MJJC chat room -

Randy Jackson, brother of Michael Jackson, reportedly suffers mild heart attack

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Posted by Corinne Heller at 04:44:45 PM PDT
Share10 |
yahooBuzzArticleHeadline = "Randy Jackson, brother of Michael Jackson, reportedly suffers mild heart attack"; http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/2010/...son-reportedly-suffers-mild-heart-attack.html Buzz up! |
SHARETHIS.addEntry({ title: "Randy Jackson, brother of Michael Jackson, reportedly suffers mild heart attack", url: "http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/2010/06/randy-jackson-brother-of-michael-jackson-reportedly-suffers-mild-heart-attack.html" });ShareThis |
tweetmeme_url = 'http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/2010/06/randy-jackson-brother-of-michael-jackson-reportedly-suffers-mild-heart-attack.html'; tweetmeme_style = 'compact';
| Comments (0)

Read more: Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson's brother Randy Jackson
was taken to a Los Angeles hospital on Tuesday after reporting chest pains and doctors believe he suffered a mild heart attack, a source close to the family quoted doctors as saying.
The 48-year-old had spoken with his father, Joe Jackson, over the phone, the source told KABC Television, OnTheRedCarpet.com's parent company, adding that Randy Jackson was "joking and seemed okay".

He is undergoing tests, the source said. Randy Jackson is the youngest Jackson brother and was one of the members of the Jackson Five, as well as a solo artist. He wrote The Jacksons' most successful single on Epic Records, "Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)," when he was about 16. Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009 at his Los Angeles home. His brother is not to be confused with American Idol judge Randy Jackson, who is not related to the family.

Allright xthunderx2 and Memefan - we get the point about how you feel about Randy and his actions. But your responses in this thread are in really poor taste.
Some people just don't know when to quit...SIGH...

Anyway, get well Randy and best wishes to the Jackson family.

Back