Rare footage of Neverland (Shot by Oprah's camera crew for 1993 Interview)

thank you for posting this video, its sad to see neverland without Michael :sad:

What a beautiful place. It's very hard to see, Michael gone and Neverland gone :(
Anyway thanks for sharing this.

Thanks for sharing this video, Neverland is a magical place I wish they will restore it to what it used to be, I wish if it would be opened for public so we could pay our respect and feel the magic where Michael lived in a place that represents him.

thanks for sharing.....it was sad and yet beautiful at the same time
you can really see the essence of michael in neverland

Heaven must be like Neverland. Michael must have been following God's instructions when he designed it.

Naad, lmao at your signature! :D Haha, who who Michael looking at when he did that? What a naughty flirty boy. :love:

Neverlan was simply amazing! I've said this before and I'll say it again, its like Disneyland but BETTER!!!

Wow, that upset me :( Can you imagine how magical it used to be with Michael there? He should be there now. I would have loved to visited with him living there.

Thank you.

Shame on those that wanted to turn this place of love, kindness, and amusement into something shameful and tainted. Disgusting. May they enjoy their ride to hell.

Thanks for sharing it with us, Neverland was a real magical place, the video brought the tears to my eyes.I cant belive what people done to Michael and how they treated him.I wish we could have Michael abit more.I miss him so much.

WOW! It was such a breathtaking place! The song was very fitting too. He really did create that place for the children. Did you guys see all those candies and chocolates? Man, he was such a gentle soul. I am missing him more and more each day. The world is not the same without him.

Back