Rare Pictures Thread

Re: Some picture I never seen before.

Be still my heart! :heart:

Thanks so much Esmirilda! I love all of those; and the 1st & 2nd ones.....:wub:
He's so fiiiiiine!

Thank you so much for all these great pics, i love seeing rare ones!

Ahh, Esmiralda, I love those so much! :heart:

No, he is not. :) The guy on the left is Alex Gernandt who is the former editor-in-chief of the German Bravo magazine to which Michael often gave exclusive interviews.

Here he received one of his golden Bravo awards, called Otto. I think on the right of Michael is a fan who handed it over to him. :)
thanks for the info. :) I think he looks so much like Howard dorough from the backstreet boys. lol
and thanks everyone for sharing the pics! I wish there are HQ versions of all the scanned pics and I just saw one of the captions read MJ 'first wonder of the recording world'!! WOW...why didnt the media ever call him this anymore? :[

You Are Welcome!!! Glad that you like them)))
Michael was always so sweet (in every his era))))))

Amazing fotos. never seen these before. thx a lot .BIG THANK U!

312dyti.jpg

I also found this foto, in a 1996 magazine. It was taken in France ( PARIS), Plaza Athene hotel (spring 1996), with Prince Paul from Romania and the director of " Prince Paul for Romania Foundation". Michael attending at a charitable event. Does anyone has this picture better quality? or more pics from that event? THX!!!

wah,MJ looks very manly in the pic you posted,eia81_flyaway

Amazing fotos. never seen these before. thx a lot .BIG THANK U!

312dyti.jpg

I also found this foto, in a 1996 magazine. It was taken in France ( PARIS), Plaza Athene hotel (spring 1996), with Prince Paul from Romania and the director of " Prince Paul for Romania Foundation". Michael attending at a charitable event. Does anyone has this picture better quality? or more pics from that event? THX!!!

Wow, there's something so different about Michael here, but I can't really put my finger on it.

21ju1d2.jpg

i love the stubbles :wub: soo HAWTT

Last edited:

^ I totally agree! :wub:
Normally I like the smooth shaven face, (still do) but this is workin' just fine.

Goldsmith-Shoot-1984-michael-jackson-7266438-940-1202.jpg

When I saw this picture, I thought of this!

tiicd8.jpg

Michael looks really young when he is with 3T :D
Nice pictures!!

Back