Rare Pictures Thread

Lil;4180215 said:
Really cool seeing him in a workshop :wild: If that was me behind the bench I would've been so nervous with him looking over my shoulder, I'd probably melt everything I was working on haha :lol:

Manager: I´m so sorry Sir, Mr. Jackson, but our employee Lil just melted the platinum heart you ordered. She is a huge fan(girl) of yours and got a little nervous in your presence. I´m so sorry, we will ..."

Michael, interrupting softly and with his huge smile: "Aw, never mind. Please ask her to make TWO new hearts from the melted platinum material. I´ll take one and I want her to keep the other one." :cheeky:

:lol: :cheeky:

gallery_1326_1271_44309.jpg

:smilerolleyes:

Just found this rare footage of Michael at the Children's National Medical Centre in Washington in '93. I've seen little clips of this visit but this was all new to me. Adorable footage of Michael.. poor little kids tho :(

Looking at all these photos on this page, and for some reason all I can think is "Damn, that man had good teeth."

At Studio 54 by Richard P. Manning. :girl_love:
tumblr_ojv1kocIzI1riv634o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojvymcxXKH1riv634o2_540.jpg

tumblr_ojvymcxXKH1riv634o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojvymcxXKH1riv634o4_1280.jpg

This must have been posted already, I bet but I didn't who the little girl was. It's Lou Ferrigno's daughter. Lucky her! :girl_love:

Shanna Ferrigno, Miss this guy. Looks photoshopped but meeting him was one of my favorite Christmas presents ever.

tumblr_ojumwzdTN61rxfhcfo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Michael walked his lama through the house as he gave his fans a tour, Encino 1982.

Lucky them!

tumblr_ok7m43qgQz1rxfhcfo1_1280.jpg

Look what I found in my very old photo album from 2005,when I used to work at the only 7starts hotel on the world “ burj Al Arab "Dubai . He used to be my best singer , artiste, person , and everything. Had a pictured and exclusive album signed by him to me & my boyfriend now he is my husband and he is the only person who knows that this moment was real ! Miss you Michael

tumblr_ok7mcidi3P1rxfhcfo1_1280.jpg

Snow White luvs Peter Pan;4182185 said:
Michael walked his lama through the house as he gave his fans a tour, Encino 1982.

Lucky them!

tumblr_ok7m43qgQz1rxfhcfo1_1280.jpg

Look what I found in my very old photo album from 2005,when I used to work at the only 7starts hotel on the world “ burj Al Arab "Dubai . He used to be my best singer , artiste, person , and everything. Had a pictured and exclusive album signed by him to me & my boyfriend now he is my husband and he is the only person who knows that this moment was real ! Miss you Michael

tumblr_ok7mcidi3P1rxfhcfo1_1280.jpg

Nice!
If never seen any of these pics before.

Michael with the Chaplin family, not that rare but I've never seen this in such 'good' quality:

zmu2RAS.jpg

Here's the full picture:

tumblr_okcrzukyRQ1v928pmo1_1280.jpg

he's gorgeous 😍

Back