Rare Pictures Thread

That baby hair is unmistakably Michael's, I thought it was Randall at but it's definitely Michael.

tumblr_ogs95vlAQl1urc30uo1_500.jpg

Here's the scan in full size, unmistakably Michael :)
(Atlanta, July 1981)

(Click the image and it'll open in full resolution)

To add this one I hadn't seen with Michael and David.

CYjFlqqWYAIWlRQ.jpg

Rare to me. Seriously, a Triumph Tour concert deserves to be released. :dropdead:

Cj0hw7_VEAAlxY8.jpg

Cj0hw8EUYAAWKco.jpg

Last edited:
Great pic. The seldom seen, Dr.Freeze!
Are they in a bathroom? I know the acoustics can be great in there.
Lol! I sing in the shower a lot and I sound pretty good if I do say so myself. :lol:

I didn't want to start a whole thread for this, but Shana shared this video with Bad Tour bts snippets. A lot of them aren't 'new' but some are (as far as I know), and some snippets of him on stage too - although there's no sound to those. copyright I guess.

(I wonder how she gets this footage and why she's sharing it with her website on there while it's obviously not hers?)

At the Helmsley Palace Hotel, august 1984

tumblr_onketptYw31urc30uo1_1280.jpg

At Disney World 1983, the footage shot here was for his own home movies

vE9JtF3.jpg

Great pics you guys! :)
I especially like the B&W one posted by Glanni where Michael is sitting in a chair
and the group pic with MJ holding Prince in his arms.
And Lil....as always, great finds!
Thanks so much everyone.

72london.jpg

Prior to their European tour starting, on 30th October, Michael and his brothers appeared on the bill of the Royal Command Performance, staged at the Palladium in the presence of HM Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother.
-fromMJ Upbeat

72london2.jpg

1972 – In London, the Jackson 5 participated in the “Royal Variety Performance” performing I Want You Back, ABC, Rockin Robin, We Thank You and The Love You Save.

Back