Rare Pictures Thread

Re: Unseen Pictures Thread

IKR?? I think he looks sexy in makeup...i kinda think makeup on men is sexy, period....but, on Mike, it's just OH SO PERFECT!!

some guys cant pull off make up tho lol .. but johnny depp yes.. and mike HELL YES!:D

some guys cant pull off make up tho lol .. but johnny depp yes.. and mike HELL YES!:D

oh, no, not every man can pull it off....those who have more delicate features definitely can..and those who have a lot of confidence and style....johnny depp...mmmm...yes!! in Pirates of the Carribbean...so sexy in that....but Michael...whole different league!!

oh, no, not every man can pull it off....those who have more delicate features definitely can..and those who have a lot of confidence and style....johnny depp...mmmm...yes!! in Pirates of the Carribbean...so sexy in that....but Michael...whole different league!!

Michael is uncompared!! Is the word right? :doh:

true mike is one of a kind :wub:

95zdsp.jpg
Wow, what an icon.

:D...:huggy: I don't even know another language....maybe a little french...

:eek: A little? I thought that in Canada you speak both English and French.. No?:scratch:

:eek: A little? I thought that in Canada you speak both English and French.. No?:scratch:

a lot of people do speak French....but a lot don't....especially not in the Western provinces...but I'm from Ontario, in the East, so most people speak french there...but there are a lot who don't...i just learned in school, but haven't since highschool

a lot of people do speak French....but a lot don't....especially not in the Western provinces...but I'm from Ontario, in the East, so most people speak french there...but there are a lot who don't...i just learned in school, but haven't since highschool

Oh I see!!! :eek:k:

I found this picture in the thread "Your favorite Michael Jackson picture of the day".. nitrogen posted it :) :

:flowers:

mj231-1.jpg

This one is rarely posted...he looks so incredible...so sad and beautifull...it makes you wanna hug him and never let him go....sweet baby.

Back