Rare Pictures Thread

Мichael and Beppe Cantarelli
Beppe Cantarelli is a native of Busseto, in the county of Parma, Italy. Birthplace of composer GIUSEPPE VERDI, this region is known for its rich musical heritage. It has given the world some of the most hauntingly beautiful melodies, and provided inspiration for the young Cantarelli, who is now an American citizen & resides in Los Angeles. Beppe came to America in 1982 when Quincy Jones asked him to participate in his U.S. Tour as lead guitarist. He has established a successful career as a contemporary composer, arranger and producer with many "secular" hit songs and film scores to his credit. He has worked with prominent recording industry artists such as Aretha Franklin, for whom he composed the number one hit song, "Another Night,"Mariah Carey, for whom he composed the worldwide smash hit song, "I Still Believe,"Bonnie Tyler ("Before This Night Is Through"), Joe Cocker ("Tell Me There's A Way"), Leata Galloway ("With Every Beat Of My Heart"), Laura Branigan ("Lonely Nights"), Tony Renis, just to name a few.He has composed, arranged and produced 4 albums/LPs for legendary Italian singer Mina,4 albums/LPs for world-reknowned Italian rock group Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso, and singles and albums for many other major European and Italian Artists such as Amii Stewart, Anna Oxa,Fiorella Mannoia, Loredana Bertè, Ornella Vanoni, Marcella, Franco Simone, Caterina Valente,Toto Cutugno, Renato Zero, Orietta Berti, Marisa Sacchetto, Drupi and Mario Lavezzi.
http://www.beppecantarelli.com/eb1x7.html

G7QLQZ1n.jpg

We can know how that Orlando hair salon is called, Ruby's and Plinnie's Beauty Center and Michael paid $65 for his Jheri curl hair style for 5 years every time he stopped by in the city.

CaAKN6rWcAM1_Ud.jpg

The autograph he gave.

plinnie.jpg

Michael's chair.

plinnie2.jpg

The story about the salon in the media.

Last edited:
As promised to respect77
These are my personal photos which I wanted to share with you all, and because this Pictures thread is private to the public I would like to post them here.
Faces are blurred because I do not know who they are....

These photos mean so much to me, moments of memories captured.
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do :wub:

Image%203.jpg

Image%204.jpg

Image%206.jpg

Image%205.jpg

Image%209.jpg

Last edited:
As promised to respect77
These are my personal photos which I wanted to share with you all, and because this Pictures thread is private to the public I would like to post them here.
Faces are blurred because I do not know who they are....

These photos mean so much to me, moments of memories captured.
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do :wub:

Image%203.jpg

Image%204.jpg

Image%206.jpg

Image%205.jpg

Image%209.jpg

Great photos. Thank you!

^^I like these pictures in the Hayvenhurst "Memory Rooms" where Michael has his Victory Tour jacket and AMA jacket on display. Makes it much easier to think he would definitely go for turning Hayvenhurst into a museum.
If they do it, I think they should get peacocks and llamas to roam around.

^me too!! I especially love seeing that one wall with all the pictures of himself with others.. It's so cute to think he did all of that - or should I say he chose the pics? Because I kinda doubt he put all of that up by himself, lol.. still, it's the thought that counts!

tumblr_nzdrudfgpt1u3ohw0o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nkj0fxNTfx1sir50xo1_1280.jpg

noFDPI3.png

If they'd make a museum out of Hayvenhurst I would really love to see that. I've been there once, we were in the area anyways and we just wanted to see the street.. standing at the gate, we knew it was pointless but we thought hey.. we're here now, we can always ask! So we very politely asked the 'guard' if we could please take 1 quick picture, that I flew half way around the world to be there.. of course, he said no

November ‘89, Michael & Darian
Brought in contact through the ‘Wishes Granted’ organization, Michael agrees to make 4 year old Leukaemia victim Darian Pagan’s wish come true by spending an evening with him at the circus to enjoy a performance of Canadian acrobats.

tumblr_o2wgyqmEuv1tv3bmuo1_540.png

I've seen the one where Mike is posing with Snow White the dwarfs but not this one, he couldn't look more adorable. :wub: I SO wish it was me instead, :girl_tantrum: Blanca Nieves, Snow White in Spanish is my given nickname in real life.

tumblr_o3cgkirEQW1rxfhcfo1_500.jpg

Le me.

11009096_788611697893762_3231370881816217489_n.jpg

tumblr_o3bskmRSMA1qa26dno1_400.jpg

tumblr_o3bskmRSMA1qa26dno2_400.jpg

tumblr_o3bskmRSMA1qa26dno3_1280.png

These were rare to me
tumblr_o32miabRJP1ryeywxo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o1icq3LuTL1ryeywxo1_540.png

And these, I so want to see this footage! Haven't been able to find it yet..:(
tumblr_n4ixpfAD1G1qcsr0lo1_500.gif

tumblr_n4ixegPmfV1qcsr0lo1_500.gif

Snow White luvs Peter Pan;4138044 said:

November ‘89, Michael & Darian
Brought in contact through the ‘Wishes Granted’ organization, Michael agrees to make 4 year old Leukaemia victim Darian Pagan’s wish come true by spending an evening with him at the circus to enjoy a performance of Canadian acrobats.

tumblr_o2wgyqmEuv1tv3bmuo1_540.png

aw that's a post I made haha :) that picture is just an edited version from a screenshot I took (it was photoshopped into another picture of the same event) but I've been looking for the original picture for ages, so if anyone knows where to find it..?

Back