Rare Pictures Thread

tumblr_owg4zf0O9Z1rxfhcfo1_400.jpg

O91ve1E.jpg

ETA: some info on this picture:

So my dad grew up on Allison Island in Miami Beach and Barry Gibb lived right down the road on North Bay. The man in the pink shorts was my aunts (far left) long time boyfriend. Pink shorts aka Charlie happened to be Barry Gib’s neighbor.

So Charlie and Barry Gibb were friends since they were neighbors and they would often go waterskiing on my dad’s little speed boat. During or right before the “Victory Tour,” Barry had MJ over at his house for a few days. Charlie asked if he could bring a +1 on the boat one day and it happened to be Michael Jackson.

My dad said MJ was an extremely charismatic guy and very fun to be around. He said he didn’t seem like he had anything weird about him and he just wanted to live a normal life.

Fun fact: MJ told my dad that if he could have anything in the entire world, just one wish, he would like to walk into a 7/11 and buy a Pepsi.

Another fun fact: MJ came to the dock with two big body guards and they told my dad, “Go do whatever you want, just don’t let me lose sight of you.”

My dad was a stagehand for thirteen years. After a show, Michael requested the entire crew to line up so he could shake everyone’s hand and thank them for doing a good job. He’s one of the best performers my dad worked for.

I remember Brad Sundberg mentioning the 7/11 thing too. He said Michael told him if he could have one wish, he'd want to go into a 7/11 undisguised and buy a soda without any fuss or anyone looking at him, and he asked Brad 'should I just do it?', but he never dared to.

FsVUAbf.png

:love::love::love:

Last edited:
Lil;4207189 said:

It must be Lavelle's niece.

Via lavellesmithjr

I usually don’t share my personal pictures, but here’s one specially for mother’s day! ❤
So much blessings for all families.
tumblr_owswhkY4Qm1rxfhcfo2_540.jpg

tumblr_owranlPIrN1rxfhcfo3_540.jpg

tumblr_owranlPIrN1rxfhcfo4_540.jpg

Last edited:
Xbr3jcg.jpg

22rQiSU.jpg

^these are amazing, they look huge :scream: apparently taken at Kingvention, along with the picture t@ny posted. I wonder what else was displayed there..

YtBi

WHO'S BAD

FNIxnejz.jpg
[/IMG]
any BAD era fans?

Last edited by a moderator:
geez...looking back there was a real hmmm vibe to those photo shoots lol

but im only one page in so thanks ...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back