Rebbie Jackson @ Prince concert. & dances with prince.

As a huge Prince fan, i can honestly say i have been enjoying his tributes to MJ. His are the only ones that i feel are sincere and not forced.

Last edited:
Rebbie-Prince042311b.JPG

Marty In LA

As a huge Prince fan, i can honestly i have been enjoying his tributes to MJ. His are the only ones that i feel are sincere and not forced.

Agreed. He comes across as very genuine, and unlike most other artist doing tributes, Prince had a different relationship with Mike and that comes across.

Were they friends? If they were I never knew that. I heard them mention each others name here and there but that's it. The media always made it out they had a rivalry.

Re: Rebbie dancing with Prince

Yes. Nobody should be prevented from having fun and taking a break. What, should we all be sad and depressed forever? I'm pretty sure michael would want his siblings to enjoy their lives to the fullest and not waste them away. It's ridiculous to bar somebody from having a good time!

Yes. Nobody should be prevented from having fun and taking a break. What, should we all be sad and depressed forever? I'm pretty sure michael would want his siblings to enjoy their lives to the fullest and not waste them away. It's ridiculous to bar somebody from having a good time!

I disagree... I think they should at least wait until the trial is over before they hit the party scene. Their brother's/ son's murder is no laughing matter. Wait until it's over before you party. Rebbie gives me bad vibes anyway but dancing with Prince to a MJ song is just foul in my opinion.

I become more and more disgusted with the fan community day by day. I'm sorry I didn't realise that the fans dictated when and where the jacksons were allowed the have fun or be sad! Are you a part of the family? do you know what rebbie is thinking every single moment, or if jermaine feels sad or if Tito feels remorse or if randy is happy? Seriously, fans need to sit the heck down and let the family deal with the trial and their grief in their own way. We are just fans and we have no right to be saying or assuming these things.

And I think rebbie is a lovely lady.

I become more and more disgusted with the fan community day by day. I'm sorry I didn't realise that the fans dictated when and where the jacksons were allowed the have fun or be sad! Are you a part of the family? do you know what rebbie is thinking every single moment, or if jermaine feels sad or if Tito feels remorse or if randy is happy? Seriously, fans need to sit the heck down and let the family deal with the trial and their grief in their own way. We are just fans and we have no right to be saying or assuming these things.

And I think rebbie is a lovely lady.

well I'm glad you think she is,, because I don't think she is. There is nothing lovely about her throwing her brother under the bus that's for sure.

i think its unfair to putting down rebbie for smiling. r u saying you havent had any fun in the last few weeks because of the trial? i don't mean to attack you stacyJ but since you asked, imagine you had tickets to a prince concert which doesnt happen all that often. you go, and he happens to pay respect to your brother. would you say " no i shouldnt' let people celebrate my brother because the trial is coming up" or would you enjoy honouring your brother with everyone else. no one should be condemned to gloom because of this...i don't see a reason why we should ever stop people from loving michael jackson. L.o.v.e is always the right thing

Why don't we all follow the number one thing michael always taught?

Do not judge a person unless you know them.

I can safely bet that not one person on here knows any of the jacksons personally. Stop spreading negativity and let the family deal with this tragedy in their own way.

well I'm glad you think she is,, because I don't think she is. There is nothing lovely about her throwing her brother under the bus that's for sure.

StacyJ,

I'm sure if MJ was playing in town and one of your loved ones recently passed you would be at the concert with bells on.

Michael went out and did other things during his 2005 trial.

People are allowed to live you know.

I understand what you're saying StacyJ, but do you think she should have been crying like grieving at the concert instead?

I understand why some people would be shocked. But you have to remember you dont know these people, and only see glimpses of their lives (thank god), through the media. I went to a concert last year. I really needed to. I dont feel guilty, and it doesnt mean I dont care, or stopped mourning Michael.

:mello: ok, alright... we all got our opinions and lives... but we cant try to decide for others on what our belief is. So what if she wanted to go out? She also did a tour too... ! So I guess if we talk about Rebbie, we can also talk about Janet (Tour) and Latoya(Celebrity Apprentice), Jackie(New single), Tito(New album/song) Marlon; Jermaine; Randy(living their lives)! And myself(going forward with my education and graduating)???

I believe this is what ppl. should understand, When Michael passed, He opened our eyes to something greater that we can be. Because of him, I am now getting my BSW to work with children...I cant stay sad for a whole 2 years with my life passing by. Same goes to all the family members. When Michael passed, there was Disbelief, Denial, Anger, Sadness, acceptance... I understand that some people are not at the acceptance part yet...wont be for a long time...I'm getting there too I'm still Sad and cry most times but I realize that I have something to look forward to because Mike opened my eyes to sooo many things...

Over all People who are alive need to live their lives... And thats my opinion... just like yours... ;)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

This thread is ridiculous in my opinion. When someone is going through a difficult time in their life they will of course want to do things to take their mind off of it and have fun. Really guys, I don't know how you can be judgmental in this way.

Well it's still very sad that Michael is gone, but therefore it's important to still have fun, life goes on no matter what. I think it's of course okay that she is having fun. Is it then wrong that Janet is on Tour??? You can't put it up that way.

:mello: ok, alright... we all got our opinions and lives... but we cant try to decide for others on what our belief is. So what if she wanted to go out? She also did a tour too... ! So I guess if we talk about Rebbie, we can also talk about Janet (Tour) and Latoya(Celebrity Apprentice), Jackie(New single), Tito(New album/song) Marlon; Jermaine; Randy(living their lives)! And myself(going forward with my education and graduating)???

I believe this is what ppl. should understand, When Michael passed, He opened our eyes to something greater that we can be. Because of him, I am now getting my BSW to work with children...I cant stay sad for a whole 2 years with my life passing by. Same goes to all the family members. When Michael passed, there was Disbelief, Denial, Anger, Sadness, acceptance... I understand that some people are not at the acceptance part yet...wont be for a long time...I'm getting there too I'm still Sad and cry most times but I realize that I have something to look forward to because Mike opened my eyes to sooo many things...

Over all People who are alive need to live their lives... And thats my opinion... just like yours... ;)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

This is a beautiful post, very well said! :)

This thread just makes me sad. You would sit there from your computer and judge how people live and cope with different things.W O W

Wrong section to be posted in for starters.change the record kaymon.all u did was bitch and moan about him so see yourself in good company

and what do expect.after the initial shock things went back to normal.its not like they ever hardly saw him anyway so it aint much diifferent for them.other than working out whos gonna pay the bills.even more so after the way rebbie acted during 03-05 with her buddy stacy.just another case for her of blaming mj for what happenend to him and him being an embarrassment

Last edited:

After what the whole family went through, she deserves to have little fun.
Life goes on and it can't be all about Michael to be honest.It doesn't mean she does not care about him or the case.
We just don't know the whole picture.

Be a bit less judgemental and offer a bit more understanding, I'd suggest, will bring yourself more happiness in the end also.

However... wrong section for posting this.

Back