Rebbie Jackson @ Prince concert. & dances with prince.

<!--[if !mso]> <style> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tabla normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Losing a brother is an experience I haven&#8217;t being thru and I hope I never will. It most be very very hard and sad.

But because I have lost important people in my life I know that no matter how much you love them and how much you care YOU CAN NOT BE SAD AND DEPRESS ALL THE TIME. Is just impossible. And maybe you can even feel guilty about smiling or feeling better, but is just normal to feel that way, other wise you would need therapy or medication.

I am happy to see that part of the family is feeling better and have some fun, even with the trial going on, cause we all know that this trial is going to be hard and we all are going to see and hear horrible things.

And this goes to all of us, WE SHOULD SMILE AND LAUGH WHILE WE CAN JUST LIKE MIKE USE TO DO :yes:

Re: Rebbie dancing with Prince

This is the dumbest thread over. Prince is paying tribute to Michael.
I think its fair that Rebbie would be up dancing to her brothers music.

Should've known this would be started by StaceyJ

Since this is already posted here in this section, with a complete different tone, I am closing this thread.

Thank you to those tried to bring some measure and balance in this thread.

Ugh, thanks a lot people!!! can't have a normal conversation without bashing someone. So what if Rebbie went out and had some fun. Was she suppose to die when Michael died??? It's been two years since he passed away. When someone close to me passed away I still lived my life and did fun things after the shock of losing them went away. It wasn't as if she went to party a week after his death ..... come on people, it's been two years!!! And she was up there paying tribute to her brother as well. Kudos for her

This is a little off topic but I love how Michael said he didn't want to sleep because he was afraid God would give the inspiration to Prince! I think Prince is wonderful too.:wub:

I am not a fan of the Jackson family at all, some of the things they have done in my mind is deplorable, but the people criticising Rebbie for going out and having a good time, I'm sorry but that simply isn't on. Life goes on at the end of the day, you just can't sit an wallow all the time, and don't think she should be criticised for going out and having a good time. Sure she deserved all the criticism in the world for her View interview but here, no. Losing someone doesn't mean you have to stop living your own life.

Were Michael and Prince really friends or just friendly adversaries? I never thought Prince liked Michael. I never got that feeling from him he did. Maybe it's because of how the media made it out to be.

This thread is ridiculous in my opinion. When someone is going through a difficult time in their life they will of course want to do things to take their mind off of it and have fun. Really guys, I don't know how you can be judgmental in this way.

Agreed. People mourn in their own ways.

Everybody should by now be used to StacyJ's posts, my take, just ignore her posts if you don't agree with her and move on, so we don't end up having pages upon pages of arguements. This thread was started about one thing and most chose to derail it with following up on StacyJ's comment.

With that said, I appreciated Prince's performance of this classic song by Mike!

Agreed, vastly off topic. Bring it back guys, enough of the senseless pap.

when prince did Billie Jean at his last concert its on youtube i broke down so badly

Were Michael and Prince really friends or just friendly adversaries? I never thought Prince liked Michael. I never got that feeling from him he did. Maybe it's because of how the media made it out to be.

I don't know if they were friends, but I know Prince at least respected MJ a great deal. When they were doing word association, and MJ came up in an interview he said 'Musical genius'.

I don't know if they were friends, but I know Prince at least respected MJ a great deal. When they were doing word association, and MJ came up in an interview he said 'Musical genius'.

That's nice. I don't know either. It seems like a mystery.

I like their sort of friendly rivalry. Kept things interesting, like Brian Wilson and the beatles with musically nudging each other to go further with their albums.

I disagree... I think they should at least wait until the trial is over before they hit the party scene. Their brother's/ son's murder is no laughing matter. Wait until it's over before you party. Rebbie gives me bad vibes anyway but dancing with Prince to a MJ song is just foul in my opinion.

Sorry i disagree with you, a trial can take ages, and to be strong you have! to make fun, and laugh.. i feel personally that this is sad that everything the fam does its being disliked.. now if someone makes fun its bad too...
sorry stacy dont wanna hurt you but let her be happy you dont know anything about here off camera and every person deals with greaf and trials differently. she isnot disrespecting anybody by having fun.. so if this a problem too then nothing is ok

Why don't we all follow the number one thing michael always taught?

Do not judge a person unless you know them.

I can safely bet that not one person on here knows any of the jacksons personally. Stop spreading negativity and let the family deal with this tragedy in their own way.

great post!

Prince had this video taken down quickly :lol: it was cool seeing Rebbie on stage with Prince, they were jamming. I'd love to see Prince perform some day.

Auggie said about the alleged feud between Michael and Prince:
US: You also knew Prince. That's very interesting because Prince and your uncle didn&#8217;t get along so well, right?
AB: That's actually not true! My uncle actually told me a couple years ago that they talked about doing stuff together again, but it just never happened. When I saw Prince a few years back he was giving my uncle props and saying how much he loved his voice. So I don't know how true it is that they didn't get along because that's not what I saw.

Back