Rebbie Jackson to be on "The View" on January 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
She does not care. Her needs are placed higher and at the expense of her brother's. Most sane people research a program or interviewer before going on a program or being interviewed by the interviewer. This research helps them to know how to deal with the program/interviewer, how to prepare themselves, to know whether the program/interviewer holds their views, etc. If someone love animals, the person will not go on a show where the interviewer consistently shows contempt for animals. However, Rebbie and others seem to do the opposite. They always go on shows that are negative to Michael and their family. They say negative things about their brother with people who hold negative views about their brother, and they smile or look pleasant while doing it.

you know what? I noticed that too.. they always smile and look pleasant when they're throwing their brother under the bus. It's just the strangest thing I've ever seen.. Talking about interventions about a dead brother should bring about sadness, pain and devastation that he's gone, but with them I see none of that. I love my brother to death and I know if he had a problem I would do everything in my power to help him. He's a father of two young sons and he has a wife, but I would stop at nothing to help him. I would never give up. Press be damned, career be damned my brother would've gotten help come hell or high water.

It's not like they had to worry about bad press. MJ was accustomed to that and had survived everything thrown his way, he would've survived any intervention attempt by his family too.

They did not care about MJ, that's the bottom line. They were concerned about MJ touring with them so that they could get paid

They did not care about MJ, that's the bottom line. They were concerned about MJ touring with them so that they could get paid

And when he DENIED their numerous offers, it PISSED them off! And what we see now is "payback," in my opinion.

He didn't want to tour with them and he left them out of his Will. I'm sure their was more than one head ready to explode, when that information was revealed.

And when he DENIED their numerous offers, it PISSED them off! And what we see now is "payback," in my opinion.

He didn't want to tour with them and he left them out of his Will. I'm sure their was more than one head ready to explode, when that information was revealed.

yes, the whole will thing really pissed them off ( LOL...) Rebbie told Barbara Walters that she wasn't concerned about that but we all know that's a lie.. Michael was taking care of her and her family too via Katherine's 'allowance'.

did we exepct anything else of maureen when her daughter did so well on the view several years back letting ppl attack her uncle and joining in. now we know where they learnt it from

nd when he DENIED their numerous offers, it PISSED them off! And what we see now is "payback," in my opinion.
he even had to put a public statement out to tell them to get lost. how sad is that

did we exepct anything else of maureen when her daughter did so well on the view several years back letting ppl attack her uncle and joining in. now we know where they learnt it from

he even had to put a public statement out to tell them to get lost. how sad is that

wasn't that Marlon's daughter Valencia?

wasn't that Marlon's daughter Valencia?

Yes, that was Marlon's daughter and don't get me started on her, she was another 'family member' trying to suck up to the media peeps and was willing to sacrifice her uncle's feelings in the process.

Yes, that was Marlon's daughter and don't get me started on her, she was another 'family member' trying to suck up to the media peeps and was willing to sacrifice her uncle's feelings in the process.

Whoa...:bugeyed never knew that! She did that on the view?! :no:

Last edited:

Oh poor Michael, even the nieces tried to sabotage him too. This is all so sad, so who really loved Michael and supported him except Elizabeth?

^ Oh yes I remember that, it was back before Elizabeth H. joined the View, they were auditioning other women to be on the show and from what I remember hearing Valencia or however you spell it was just wrong in how she acted when Michael was brought up, I think she said something like, "It's like, Uncle Mike what happened?" I think one of the View co-hosts was talking about his appearance and that was basically her reaction, that was just peachy...*PLEASE NOTE THE SARCASM IN MY TYPING* I don't give a damn how nervous you are (and she apparently looked very nervous) you do not talk badly about or allow others to talk badly about a loved one...FAMILY doesn't allow that...That's why I hold the belief blood DOES NOT dictate family. Family has your back, FAMILY defends you, they stand with you, AND FAMILY MOST CERTAINLY DOES NOT THROW YOU UNDER THE BUS FOR CASH/SELFISH REASONS...ugh! Michael is FAMILY to me and I WILL STAND AND DEFEND HIM UNTIL THE DAY I DIE AND I WILL PUT ANYONE WHO TRIES TO SPEAK UNTRUTHS ABOUT HIM IN THEIR PLACE. WHY? BECAUSE HE'S FAMILY! I LOVE HIM WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING AND NO ONE TALKS CRAP ABOUT HIM AROUND ME WITHOUT HEARING THE TRUTH COME FROM MY LIPS. I DO NOT PLAY! **end of RANT**

This isn't about her, sorry to get O/T just wanted to mention it.

I have no words for Rebbie. Most of the members of the Jacksons have shown their true colours...and ubly colours they are too...

**shakes head and walks out of thread**

Last edited:
I think she said something like, "It's like, Uncle Mike what happened?" I think one of the View co-hosts was talking about his appearance
O_O Oh yea naw... no she didn't? Unbelievable!

That is just so disrespectful! That sorta sh*t u keep to urself not share it publicly and with haters! SMH

What the hell was she doing on the show anyways what was she promoting?!

yep she said it.. it was around the Blanket 'dangling' incident and everyone was talking about that and Valencia did not defend her 'uncle Mike' at all.. his appearance was also mentioned.. That family in general was not very supportive publicly of Mike.. It was like they just didn't care. Now for them all to pretend like they 'care' since he's gone is just so wrong. If they felt MJ was heading downward and falling and needed help, why didn't they help him? just call him up and say Hey Uncle Mike you don't look well and you're not acting right can we talk?

Did any of them do that?

^^^^we don't know what they did or dint do in private and as most of you claim he didn't want to even have contact with them... So whatever.
That's just wrong that she said that about her uncle, I'm sure even the view host lost respect for her after that.... That is just wrong. If anything that subject would have died down as soon as it was brought up if that was my uncle. Actually they would have known better than to be even bringing up my relative in a disrespectful way.

^ Oh yes I remember that, it was back before Elizabeth H. joined the View, they were auditioning other women to be on the show and from what I remember hearing Valencia or however you spell it was just wrong in how she acted when Michael was brought up, I think she said something like, "It's like, Uncle Mike what happened?" I think one of the View co-hosts was talking about his appearance and that was basically her reaction, that was just peachy...*PLEASE NOTE THE SARCASM IN MY TYPING* I don't give a damn how nervous you are (and she apparently looked very nervous) you do not talk badly about or allow others to talk badly about a loved one...FAMILY doesn't allow that...That's why I hold the belief blood DOES NOT dictate family. Family has your back, FAMILY defends you, they stand with you, AND FAMILY MOST CERTAINLY DOES NOT THROW YOU UNDER THE BUS FOR CASH/SELFISH REASONS...ugh! Michael is FAMILY to me and I WILL STAND AND DEFEND HIM UNTIL THE DAY I DIE AND I WILL PUT ANYONE WHO TRIES TO SPEAK UNTRUTHS ABOUT HIM IN THEIR PLACE. WHY? BECAUSE HE'S FAMILY! I LOVE HIM WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING AND NO ONE TALKS CRAP ABOUT HIM AROUND ME WITHOUT HEARING THE TRUTH COME FROM MY LIPS. I DO NOT PLAY! **end of RANT**

This isn't about her, sorry to get O/T just wanted to mention it.

I have no words for Rebbie. Most of the members of the Jacksons have shown their true colours...and ubly colours they are too...

**shakes head and walks out of thread**

Oh gosh yeah I remember that, so desperate for fame, and guess what she jumped in, she degraded, she was sucking up to the media all she could and she still didn't get to be on the show,. LMAO! I mean that's just like you know deciding to be hooker, but not getting paid for your services , though ur loosing ur soul/dignity whatever moral you got in the process of it. These ppl are just, I don't even know what to say, I mean, heck there are no words for such pitiful actions.

yep she said it.. it was around the Blanket 'dangling' incident and everyone was talking about that and Valencia did not defend her 'uncle Mike' at all.. his appearance was also mentioned.. That family in general was not very supportive publicly of Mike.. It was like they just didn't care. Now for them all to pretend like they 'care' since he's gone is just so wrong. If they felt MJ was heading downward and falling and needed help, why didn't they help him? just call him up and say Hey Uncle Mike you don't look well and you're not acting right can we talk?

Did any of them do that?
I believe she also stated about something about MJ and 'boys' Michael letting boys sleep over or befriending with boys.. I'm not quiet sure anymore, either it was her or someone else who was desperately wanting to be famous, out of that tribe. I'm glad she disappeared again, same goes for Rebbie and her 40 something year old daughters. Promoting a mental health book on Michael's name and yet selling him out. That's just ungrateful and jealous, I've said it last week and I'm gonna say it again. I'm glad they'll be getting nothing out of the estate. It serves them right, go and work ur asses off, like the ordinary people you are.

Last edited:
Oh gosh yeah I remember that, so desperate for fame, and guess what she jumped in, she degraded, she was sucking up to the media all she could and she still didn't get to be on the show,. LMAO! I mean that's just like you know deciding to be hooker, but not getting paid for your services , though ur loosing ur soul/dignity whatever moral you got in the process of it. These ppl are just, I don't even know what to say, I mean, heck there are no words for such pitiful actions.

I believe she also stated about something about MJ and 'boys' Michael letting boys sleep over or befriending with boys.. I'm not quiet sure anymore, either it was her or someone else who was desperately wanting to be famous, out of that tribe. I'm glad she disappeared again, same goes for Rebbie and her 40 something year old daughters. Promoting a mental health book on Michael's name and yet selling him out. That's just ungrateful and jealous, I've said it last week and I'm gonna say it again. I'm glad they'll be getting nothing out of the estate. It serves them right, go and work ur asses people of, like the ordinary people you are.

Twinklee,

you're right.. Valencia did mention something about MJ was closer to his nephews and 3T I think it was than his neices. She seemed to be insinuating things. I can't stand her either.That whole family makes me sick

i never saw valencia's interview but i wish i could...didnt know that at all

what about tito? he's never sold his brother out surely? seems like he's always had his brother's back? and what about the lesser known jacksons)cousins and uncles/aunts) have any of them been selling out michael?

Twinklee,

you're right.. Valencia did mention something about MJ was closer to his nephews and 3T I think it was than his neices. She seemed to be insinuating things. I can't stand her either.That whole family makes me sick

Well he is a male and usually uncles are closer to their nephews. They can do more with them, at least in my family. Further, based on the behavior of the nieces, I would be closer to the nephews too.

she said she felt it was very odd that Mike tried to get 'closer' to 3T after they lost their mother, so clearly she was insinuating he took advantage of the fact they no longer had any one to protect them. it was so obvious what she was trying to say.

some of those family members should remember they would all be stuck in gary in poverty or wouldnt have even been born if it werent for mj

and what about the lesser known jacksons)cousins and uncles/aunts) have any of them been selling out michael?
ppl such as anthony and lee and elijah seem to have had his back the most. not obsessed with the limelight like other jacksons who seem to think cause they are closer to mj (related wise) it gives them a right to sell themselves and mj out. ive seen nothing but dignity from the lesser (if u wanna call them that) jacksons. no wonder mj spent more time with them. he knew.

Last edited:
she said she felt it was very odd that Mike tried to get 'closer' to 3T after they lost their mother, so clearly she was insinuating he took advantage of the fact they no longer had any one to protect them. it was so obvious what she was trying to say.

what a shame... Now when your own niece says crap like this there is not much hope.. Poor MJ... and LaToya, Lord we all know what she said..

Mike didn't have a chance with those family members.

some of those family members should remember they would al lbe stuck in gary in poverty pr owuldnthave even been born if it werent for mj

ppl such as anthony and lee and elijah seem to have had his back the most. not obsessed with the limelight like other jacksons who seem to think cause they are closer to mj (related wise) it gives them a right to sell themselves and mj out. ive seen nothing but dignity from the lesser (if u wanna call them that) jacksons. no wonder mj spent more time with them. he knew.

yep, he sure did know.. and now we are all finding out what they are about. And elusive you are so right.. His whole entire family would still be in Gary Indiana without MJ and I think they should be reminded of that. Janet included..

some of those family members should remember they would all be stuck in gary in poverty or wouldnt have even been born if it werent for mj

I TOTALY disagree with you about Anthony.

And I can tell you he has used Michael's kids names to get attention.

I TOTALY disagree with you about Anthony.

And I can tell you he has used Michael's kids names to get attention.
yeah ur right he did... he's pretty popular among the kids 'fans' too,.

soundmind, and they wonder why they were left out. :smilerolleyes:

should we be at all surprised about what it is this family has said about Michael??? Unfortunately..the answer is no!! And that is sad..Michael was such a loving warm compassionate human being...traits the rest of them surly lack.

should we be at all surprised about what it is this family has said about Michael??? Unfortunately..the answer is no!! And that is sad..Michael was such a loving warm compassionate human being...traits the rest of them surly lack.

yeah one would never think that MJ was born into that family... I've never in my life seen a family act the way that they have after losing a loved one.

I also don't find Rebbie credible when she says she breaks out and cries about MJ at times. In my opinion this family has shown absolutely no concern or love for MJ since his passing. It's been all about getting themselves a moment in the spotlight and money.

Last edited:
I just watched the video & I just wish they would learn to say an investigation is occurring I have no comment. It's good sometimes just to be quiet.

This thread makes me cry. For Michael. For shame.
She probably was jealous that Michael gave his nephews more attention, and money, than he did the others. But if she felt like that, makes you wonder whtat Marlon and Carol told them or put in their heads about Uncle Michael?

guess they break out crying when they think about all the money they wont be getting..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back