Relationship with Diana Ross

in those interviews mj said it was all in his head thinking therewas something there between him and diana so i guess nothing did happen

LOL at la michael

geez- thank you! I just wanted to know how it tied in with what the thread was about! I wasnt planning on re-selling the tapes to the media!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I havent heard a thing about Michael and Diana in FOREVER.
Unless something drastic happened i would think that they are probably still friends to this day.

Last edited:
We haven't really heard much about MJ and his close friends for years. Not since they stood up for him in the trial. We haven't really seen Michael with Liz Taylor, Steve Harvey, Chris Tucker, Eddie Murphy, Liza Minelli, David Gest, Barry Gibb, Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder, etc.

We haven't really heard much about MJ and his close friends for years. Not since they stood up for him in the trial. We haven't really seen Michael with Liz Taylor, Steve Harvey, Chris Tucker, Eddie Murphy, Liza Minelli, David Gest, Barry Gibb, Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder, etc.

Yeah what happened to Liz Taylor and him? Im more concerned about her and him than Diana and him. Liz was ALWAYS around there for awaile.

I do not like the term "LaMichael". The dude's name is Evan Ross. BTW, MJ is NOT his father. It was made as a joke. Very harmless joke because he looks so much like Michael. LOL. I remember reading on blog that said something like, "Michael, come get your son" when there was a picture of Evan in some party. LOL. It was so funny.

I believe that MJ and Diana might have went there when he was of age. It is possible. I remember reading that P. Diddy told MTV that MJ told him that his first time was with Diana. Why P. Diddy said that, I have no clue. LOL. The way he talked about her back in the day was really deep. It was no bull, he was really into her. BTW, the song "Dirty Diana" is not about Diana Ross because Diana was not a groupie. LOL.

Michael and Elizabeth are still close. Some fool on another board was trying to talk smack about how Elizabeth didn't support Michael during the trial. I told them that Elizabeth was the FIRST person to release a statement saying she knew Michael was innocent and that she hoped all the press and media ended up eating crow. She also said that she wouldn't be talking to them at all after that point because she knew what their agenda was. I explained all of this because this idiot was talking about how she didn't say anything or support him during the trial. The funny thing about that was, Michael asked people not to talk to the media because every time they did, they got HIM in trouble.

The last time we heard of Michael and Elizabeth having contact was when he called her last year to tell her he wasn't going to be able to make it to her birthday party. They asked her about it on the red carpet at the event and she explained that he'd talked to her and told her he was really busy with work and wouldn't be able to make it.

Elizabeth Taylor is the best friend Michael's ever had, they're still close.

Thanks for posting, weather it's old or not it's still semi-recent cause that's how diana looks today. Anyways lol I would assume that Diana and Michael are still in contact/close, things have changed. Michael is a father now and is very tentative to his children and working on new material, Diana is also working on new material aswell and I take it with the responsibility of being a worldwide artist and parents? they have to stay on track it's keeping them astray of one another, to actually get together and catch up. Diana ross was a big influence in Michael's life, she was very important to him as he said qoute: "Diana is my mother, lover and friend" at that time he was still a child, now here he is today a man taking care of his responsibilities, not the same as it useto be but I'm sure they both know the circumstances and understand. :)

I couldn't agree with you more. :flowers:

Michael is still friends with all he was before and Liz goes without saying. Just cause you are not always around your friends don,t mean that their not in your life. So the same goes with Michael he has a life of his own. When they need one another they will be there for each other.

Last edited:
I dont know if i could say this but,
in the taped phone conversation wit his friend he said he's so inlove with diana since he was a kid and its drivin him crazy....

Can we stop talking about those phone convos? Let it go. This thread is not about that. This thread is also not about Liz Taylor. It is about MJ and Diana. Let's leave it at that. BTW, MJ could not make it to her (Liz) birthday party but made it to Jesse Jackson's. That is interesting. I am just saying.

Last edited:
the phone convis give direct info in regards to what happened or didnt happen with his releationship with diana

the phone convis give direct info in regards to what happened or didnt happen with his releationship with diana
I agree about the phone convo. True or not, it is an invasion of privacy and should be banned on those grounds imo. But Lawd Bee, how you come so. You can't be telling people not to mention Liz Taylor and then drop that incriminatory info on people like that. That is not fair. No one knows how and why and what was going on or even whether Mj did not visit Liz just before or after. JJ's birthday was totally different affair and nothing more should be read into it.:p

MJ been saying in articles since the late 1970s about his love for Diana. Those phone convos might prove to some fans that MJ was in love with Diana, but the fans should have paid attention and believed MJ when he was saying this about Diana on Ebony and Moonwalker. I find it sad that fans cannot take what MJ said in print but wait for illegally recorded phone convos so they can believe it. That is sad.

As for what I said about Liz, it was not an insult. It was a fact. I just found that interesting, that is all. I stand by what I said. What I said was not bad, it was just interesting. That is all. I do like the friendship or whatever you wanna call it between MJ and Liz but MJ had many friends that are just as important as his friendship with Liz.

Michael and Diana obviously love each other. They may not be as close because of all the craziness that has happened in their careers and lives but every once in a while when they're asked about each other, they both say they still have love for each other.

Bottom line, end of story, take it or leave it.

STOP! In the name of love because the love you save may be your own.

MOTOWN FOREVER:

michael_jackson_1977.jpg

:flowers:

Last edited:
Nope. That is clearly Michael in that picture, not Marlon.

Last edited:
I'm not able to enlarge the picture for some reason but that looks like Michael to me. Even this website (It's not in english but you can still make out what they're saying) says it's Michael:

http://www.multinet.no/~jonarne/Hjemmesia/Favorittartister/michael_jackson/michael_jackson.htm

That doesn't even look like Marlon in that picture to me at all. I would be very suprised if it was him.
Well, it is possible that they both took similar pictures. They were both living with her at the time. I remember seeing the same picture and reading that it was Marlon, I also remember that MJ took one in Diana's swimming pool at the same time.

Well, it is possible that they both took similar pictures. They were both living with her at the time. I remember seeing the same picture and reading that it was Marlon, I also remember that MJ took one in Diana's swimming pool at the same time.

Marlon don't look nothing like that, Dat. :nerd:

:lol:

That's what you call a TYPO, sweetie. :flowers: It's MICHAEL. :D Marlon never got close to Diana like that. ;)

Now watchu tryintosay;)

I don't know but I don't know how you read one thing and it says "Marlon" and you actually BELIEVED that? :nerd: :rofl:

Or if you think that's MARLON, get your :nerd: check. ;)

This was Marlon from the same time period:

marlon-sized.jpg

Now, uh, you were saying... :shifty:

Last edited:
I don't know but I don't know how you read one thing and it says "Marlon" and you actually BELIEVED that? :nerd: :rofl:

Or if you think that's MARLON, get your :nerd: check. ;)

This was Marlon from the same time period:

marlon-sized.jpg

Now, uh, you were saying... :shifty:
You need to have that picture enlarged. I used to say it was Michael too, but I did say it was possible that both boys took similar pictures on the bike with Diana. I don't believe she gave MJ special treatment, I believe she acted fairly and with integrity. Marlon sure didn't have any complaints.:D

I don't understand how anyone could think Michael and Marlon look similar to each other. Sure they were only a year old and they were practically the same height but they look different than night and day. :D

Marlon's probably somewhere like "how can you confuse me with Michael? :mat: " :lol:

;)

You need to have that picture enlarged. I used to say it was Michael too, but I did say it was possible that both boys took similar pictures on the bike with Diana. I don't believe she gave MJ special treatment, I believe she acted fairly and with integrity. Marlon sure didn't have any complaints.:D

Well Marlon's pictures ain't everywhere as Michael's, you probably just believe it's Marlon because there's supposedly pictures of Marlon and Diana. There IS a picture of Marlon, Michael and the rest of the Jackson brothers with Diana around that same time. ;)

Last edited:
No, no, no, that's Michael in that picture, 100% certain. Marlon donesn't look like Michael. Around the time that picture was taken, which I assume must be 69', Michael was even smaller then Marlon, lol, and you can see how little he was. He was just a little kid at the time, lol. Besides, that's Michael's smile. Nobody has a smile like Michael. Marlon looks like he smelled something nasty when he smiles, lol.

Can we stop talking about those phone convos? Let it go. This thread is not about that. This thread is also not about Liz Taylor. It is about MJ and Diana. Let's leave it at that. BTW, MJ could not make it to her (Liz) birthday party but made it to Jesse Jackson's. That is interesting. I am just saying.

That's not interesting. Michael was travling abroad at that time and he was also booked in a recording studio in LA, if I recall correctly, so unless he wanted to waste big bucks, it wouldn't have been prudent to drop those plans just to attend a party. Jesse Jackson never helped Michael the way Elizabeth did, unless you want to talk about that press conference he called at the end of the trial. She's honestly the most loyal person to Michael outside of his family I've ever seen, and in some cases she's even been more loyal.

Last edited:
No, no, no, that's Michael in that picture, 100% certain. Marlon donesn't look like Michael. Around the time that picture was taken, which I assume must be 69', Michael was even smaller then Marlon, lol, and you can see how little he was. He was just a little kid at the time, lol. Besides, that's Michael's smile. Nobody has a smile like Michael. Marlon looks like he smelled something nasty when he smiles, lol.

:lol: That's putting it bluntly but you're absolutely right. Marlon smiled like something was up in the childhood/teen years. But his smile looks nice now, lol.

Last edited:
Back