Remembering Frank Dileo on 1 year anniversary of death / Frank DiLeo Has Passed Away

Jackie Jackson
Went to see Frank (DiLeo) at the hospital today. He's a fighter and I know he's going to come out strong

I heard this one the radio. This sucks. Frank needs to be here. One of the best ppl MJ had enough life, despite their ups and downs, they always remained friends. He is a fantasticly funny guy with loads of great MJ's stories

Sisterella Team has been wonderful in regards to keeping us updated. (In case you don't know Sisterella is a musical that MJ had supported and produced and now will be put on again).

According to their news as we all know Frank's condition has been serious but he's slowly improving every day. So still keep Frank in your prayers and thoughts.

Furthermore Sisterella Team promises to forward Frank Dileo and his family your thoughts and prayers. You can email them to fdileo@sisterella.com

or you can write your messages here or PM them to me and I can email them for you.

I hope that he gets better.. I find it rather shocking though that Jackie and Randy checked up on Frank Dileo and seems to be so concerned about his health, when they abandoned their own brother and didn't check up on his health, yet they believed he was struggling with drugs.

StacyJ;3340346 said:
I find it rather shocking though that Jackie and Randy checked up on Frank Dileo and seems to be so concerned about his health, when they abandoned their own brother and didn't check up on his health, yet they believed he was struggling with drugs.

Has Randy said something?

rainny;3340735 said:
Has Randy said something?

yes. He sent his condolences, via twitter of course, to Dileo's wife & kids 2 weeks ago.

StacyJ;3340346 said:
I hope that he gets better.. I find it rather shocking though that Jackie and Randy checked up on Frank Dileo and seems to be so concerned about his health, when they abandoned their own brother and didn't check up on his health, yet they believed he was struggling with drugs.

There's really no need to act like broken disc with this... What has Jackie ever said about Michael and drugs? Nothing. He's spoken only nice words about him, and he's a genuine person, he's visited his brother's former manager at the hospital also. Why is there a need for parallels? ...

Alma;3340777 said:
There's really no need to act like broken disc with this... What has Jackie ever said about Michael and drugs? Nothing. He's spoken only nice words about him, and he's a genuine person, he's visited his brother's former manager at the hospital also. Why is there a need for parallels? ...

Agreed. I did some research and I found nothing about Jackie saying he thought Michael had a drug problem. I think Jackie was the ONLY brother with the exception of Tito and Marlon who actually supported the "MICHAEL" album and didn't cause controversy.

Re: Update: Frank has been moved out of ICU / Frank Dileo Hospitalized Fighting For His Life

Guys thanks to the Sisterella production team's happy news I can report that Frank has been moved out of Intensive Care Unit (ICU) to a private room. He's showing a slow but steady improvement. Continue to keep Frank and his family at your prayers. And remember you can send messages to Frank through the Sistella email address ( fdileo@sisterella.com ). They will be forwarding them to Frank

Back