Remembering Frank Dileo on 1 year anniversary of death / Frank DiLeo Has Passed Away

elusive moonwalker;3327465 said:
theres a reason why he ended up in a mental ward
yeah cover up

he should have ended up somewhere else not in the mental ward. Anyone who brutally abuses a woman leave alone pregnant woman should

he really shouldn't tweet at all.

He comes to correct the "condolences" misunderstanding and this time he refers to Frank as "freak". Yes apparently it's a typo but Randy still be more careful with the choice of words and typo / spell check features.

ivy;3327561 said:

He comes to correct the "condolences" misunderstanding and this time he refers to Frank as "freak". Yes apparently it's a typo but Randy still be more careful with the choice of words and typo / spell check features.
OMG...I didn't even notice that....:bugeyed

Randy makes me sick.. He can visit Frank but he can't check up on his own brother who he believed was a drug addict in trouble? Someone should've been checking on Michael who had a murderer in his presence giving him anesthesia to sleep. Why didn't Randy or Frank know about that? I am surprised that Randy isn't upset at Frank like he was upset at Kenny Ortega. If Kenny saw Mike not doing well, I'm sure Frank saw it too. Why didn't Frank inform the family of Mike's issues?

ivy;3327561 said:

I don't think it was a "typo". Look at your key board. The same matter is with using the word "condolences". Randy knows how to read, write and delete messages on Twitter.

drazen;3327600 said:
I don't think it was a "typo". Look at your key board. The same matter is with using the word "condolences". Randy knows how to read, write and delete messages on Twitter.

I think it's a typo. Sometimes, especially when you are typing fast, your fingers just type a similar word, they can have a life of their own sometimes. Of course you can always proofread and/or delete updates and type them again.

But anyway, this is not what this thread is about or should be about, Randy is just a *insert adequate word here*.

some phones also have auto spell checker

update:

annamariex0 Anna Marie Drago
Great news today, my uncle, Frank Dileo is awake and improving! ThBk you everyone for your prayers! Never been so happy in my life :)

Seems like he's improving.. good to hear. Sounds like he had good doctors

Glad to hear the situation is turning more positive for Frank.

MsCassieMollie;3327688 said:

Looking at that pic of MJ and Liz makes me cry.. I really hope those two are enjoying themselves in the heavens. Liz is the only one that really cared about MJ

I wouldn't be surprised if he already had someone attempting to do this for him and failing miserably.

Where Is Tanya? She represented him well but I'm not sure what all evil associations he has now who the devil has likely aligned in his life to steer him even further from God's path.

Randy needs prayer too. God has spared him from far too much for him to be so rebellious, stubborn and unappreciative. He needs to stop chasing sin and stirring up strife. I'll pray for Him but should he carry on in wickedness when God decides to move he'll only have himself to blame.

ivy;3327561 said:

dammit its like once He passed away, the others kind of followed.... Prayers are to him & the family

good news for once. funny considering randy is the one pushing the big bad estate agenda you would think frank would have been on his hit list. guess he changes with the wind or whatever he thnks will make him look good

Glad Frank is improving. I respect the guy.
btw I don't think Randy is the sharpest tool in the box.

ivy;3327620 said:
some phones also have auto spell checker

To be fair to Randy, he did spell "freak" correctly, so a spell checker wouldn't have caught that.

Randy isn't in any position to call other people freak, or anything else for that matter. God bless Frank.

With all due respect this thread isn't about what Randy 'believes' happened in MJ's case...there are plenty of threads to discuss that in. Please stay on topic. :flowers:

Back