Remembering Frank Dileo on 1 year anniversary of death / Frank DiLeo Has Passed Away

latest tweet from the nephew....
Anthony Dykas

http://twitter.com/AnthonyisHairy

Frank dileo is my uncle. Not a hoax, at this point we are just waiting for improvements. Thank you all for being patient.

Personally I myself am very confused by all this...I will continue to pray for this family..

Last edited:
Guys I talked with a family member, understandably they want to keep the details private but I'm told that his condition has been slowly improving.

We have to keep praying and wait for any news that comes from the family.

yes ..I wouldn't want this family to go through that kind of pain...God has his own plans...and obviously Frank is not done here yet. (sorry for those with different beliefs)..I continue to pray for his family.

ivy;3326195 said:
Guys I talked with a family member, understandably they want to keep the details private but I'm told that his condition has been slowly improving.

Thanks ivy.

Keep fighting Frank, sending prayers and wishing you well.

ivy;3326195 said:

Thanks for letting us know ivy

AndreyZidane™;3320050 said:
I know that the conspirations theories are gonna start anytime soon and I gotta say that I personally found them to be silly and don't read much into them. But for the first time though, I really feel as if all the weird events from 2009 to this point are a bit dubious.

I was going to post the Illuminati are killing them off lol but i might get attacked MJ dies then people who knew him well die after him :/ and the weird thing is its all heart complications

I'm rooting for you Frank - please get well soon :)

I am still keeping Frank and his family in my prayers. This is a tough time I am sure.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Uncle Tookie.

Did Frank pass away??

Look what Randy just tweeted guys!

"I went to visit Frank Dileo in the hospital. I've known him for many years and I just wanted to extend my condolences to his wife and kids. My prayers are with them."

http://twitter.com/randyjackson8

Dont you say condolences if someone has passed away or am i wrong???!!! PAnICKING!!!

Vici;3327251 said:
Did Frank pass away??

"I went to visit Frank Dileo in the hospital. I've known him for many years and I just wanted to extend my condolences to his wife and kids. My prayers are with them."

Dont you say condolences if someone has passed away or am i wrong???!!! PAnICKING!!!

He might be talking about the condition he's in.

SCREAM;3327255 said:
He might be talking about the condition he's in.

I hope so.. english is not my first language and I always thought you say that when someone has passed away.. but i hope u are right

Vici;3327251 said:
Did Frank pass away??

Condolences means he has passed a way :...(
But why is Randy annoucing this before Franks family has a chance to?
That doesnt seem right

Last edited:
qbee;3327273 said:
Condolences means he has passed a way :...(
But why is Randy annoucing this before Franks family does?

omggggggggg... are you sure??? dont say that... :(

Vici;3327251 said:

condolences mean saying that you are sorry for a negative thing that the person is experiencing. Although it is widely used in death it's not limited to that.

dictionary meaning

1. Sympathy with a person who has experienced pain, grief, or misfortune
2. An expression or declaration of such sympathy.

but sure Randy makes it sound like it.

ivy;3327289 said:
condolences mean saying that you are sorry for a negative thing that the person is experiencing. Although it is widely used in death it's not limited to that.

dictionary meaning

1. Sympathy with a person who has experienced pain, grief, or misfortune
2. An expression or declaration of such sympathy.

but sure Randy makes it sound like it.
If Frank DID pass that is not Randy's place to say before family does so. Again he tweets...and doesn't answer when tweeted back..he will now leave all of us wondering..

Relax guys ... latest tweet ...

clearmjsname‎ RT @AnthonyisHairy: To all the twitter Rumours my uncle Tookie(Frank Dileo) is not dead. He is still sleeping from the surgery, not in a coma. Stay strong.

angel2;3327306 said:
Relax guys ... latest tweet ...

clearmjsname‎ RT @AnthonyisHairy: To all the twitter Rumours my uncle Tookie(Frank Dileo) is not dead. He is still sleeping from the surgery, not in a coma. Stay strong.
I think that is old...

Back